Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 45 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

I’m taking all the underdogs and the points. Wouldn’t shock me if they all won straight up

• Lawdy

Participant

that would be incredible if all the away teams won. would probably be a record

• Pennywise

Participant

No home field advantage this year

• TBChucky

Participant

How freakin awesome would that be.. I wish I knew the outcome of our game.. I’m rooting for the Rams today, but if the Saints beat us I’d rather them have to go to Green Bay..

• seekpar

Participant

All the underdogs have a shot. If the Rams win today, and the Bucs win tomorrow, the Bucs have a home game for the NFC Championship! One more win and a home game for the Super Bowl! Wouldn’t that be some shit!

• Buc on the Move

Participant

No way GB loses at this point. Rams look beaten by the end of the first quarter. What is up with Aaron Donald on the sidelines?

• Wutt

Participant

Rams defense didn’t make the trip to GB apparently.

• TBChucky

Participant

Disappointing to say the least..

• Wutt

Participant

Cam Akers is a beast, I wanted him so bad to be a Buc.

• Lawdy

Participant

thats all folks. to Lambeau we go(hopefully)

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Jared Goff’s jersey sure is dirty.

• TBChucky

Participant

They already said it’s going to be very cold next weekend in Green Bay.. At least if we don’t go, the Saints have to go to Lambeau.. Didn’t want them to have a home game for the NFC Championship. Brady won’t be phased by the weather.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

That first real Ramsey Adams play a great call, motion to show coverage and then run him game speed back pre snap uncovered, Ramsey was beat before the play started.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

NFC Championship Game
      Buccaneers at Packers
      Sunday, 3:05 PM ET

• TBChucky

Participant

I’m ready!!

NFC Championship Game
      Buccaneers at Packers
      Sunday, 3:05 PM ET

• Biggs3535

Participant

The Rams have a helluva defense, but they couldn’t stop Rodgers and company. People really need to lower their defensive expectations. In modern football, the best defense really is a good offense.

Also, Matt LaFleur is a helluva playcaller. Excellent game plan today.

• buc_boi

Participant

Looks like Doug Williams streak will continue, sorry Lamar fans.

• harrybucman

Participant

You do know that your racist “Doug Williams streak” thing is based on pure ignorance. If whiteness was a determining factor in who wins a Super Bowl, Dan Marino and Jim Kelly would have won at least one. Football is a team sport. The “team” that’s playing the best football wins. We didn’t win our Super Bowl because Brad Johnson was our QB. We won because we had the strongest team
      (especially our defense) that year. Baltimore didn’t win their Super Bowl because Trent Dilfer was white. They won because they had the strongest team (especially their defense). Intelligent people understand that. Get out of here with all your white supremacist BS. By the way, Patrick Mahommes and Russell Wilson both identify themselves as African American. You should contact them and tell them that they can’t identify themselves as such because your white supremacist views disagree with their personal beliefs.

• buc_boi

Participant

You do know that your racist “Doug Williams streak” thing is based on pure ignorance. If whiteness was a determining factor in who wins a Super Bowl, Dan Marino and Jim Kelly would have won at least one. Football is a team sport. The “team” that’s playing the best football wins. We didn’t win our Super Bowl because Brad Johnson was our QB. We won because we had the strongest team
      (especially our defense) that year. Baltimore didn’t win their Super Bowl because Trent Dilfer was white. They won because they had the strongest team (especially their defense). Intelligent people understand that. Get out of here with all your white supremacist BS. By the way, Patrick Mahommes and Russell Wilson both identify themselves as African American. You should contact them and tell them that they can’t identify themselves as such because your white supremacist views disagree with their personal beliefs.

Didn’t your stupid ass have to make an apology topic for calling posters these same exact names for being right about Jameis Winston?

Figured your stupid ass would have learned your lesson the first half dozen times you made this same mistake.

Better yet how about next time, your old ignorant ass should just ask for my opinion instead of imagining/making up shit and putting words in my mouth again. I’m sure you’re use to doing that down in the cove and getting you usual pat on that back from you delusional friends.

Btw the two players you just identified are both mulatto not Negro, muh science, remember?

• harrybucman

Participant

Didn’t your stupid ass have to make an apology topic for calling posters these same exact names for being right about Jameis Winston?

Figured your stupid ass would have learned your lesson the first half dozen times you made this same mistake.

Better yet how about next time, your old ignorant ass should just ask for my opinion instead of imagining/making up shit and putting words in my mouth again. I’m sure you’re use to doing that down in the cove and getting you usual pat on that back from you delusional friends.

Btw the two players you just identified are both mulatto not Negro, muh science, remember?

I don’t have to put words in your mouth, everything you said on this issue is on record. Tell us what is the “Doug Williams streak” is then. The reason Jameis failed here is not because of his race. There are plenty of white first round QB’s who don’t work out, Wentz in Philly for example. You are a white supremacist, why even deny it when you can smell it emanating from your every post. Again contact the 2 mentioned QB’s and tell them they can’t consider themselves African American. But please don’t mention that term Negro when you talk to them cause things won’t go too well for you. Educate me and tell me what percentage of black blood has to be running through my veins before I can consider myself black. The same ancient people who came up with that term mulatto said if you have 1/10 of one percent negro blood in your veins, you were a negro.

• buc_boi

Participant

The reason Jameis failed here is not because of his race.

Again, Ive never said anything close to this. So stop putting your words in my mouth already.

Go back to the cove, you clearly don’t care about the Bucs.

• harrybucman

Participant

The reason Jameis failed here is not because of his race.

Again, Ive never said anything close to this. So stop putting your words in my mouth already.

Go back to the cove, you clearly don’t care about the Bucs.

Again, what is the “Doug Williams Streak”? An honest answer to that question proves my point about your white supremacist views. That’s why you don’t want to answer it. I’ve been a loyal Buc’s fan since 1977, what gives you the right to judge whether I love them or not. I’m sitting here now with my Pewter jersey on anxiously waiting for the Bucs to give me a birthday present by kicking the Saints ass. Have never missed watching a game in over 40 years, read ever article I can, study the draft and search free agency, am on this board every day. Oh Great Judge and wise advisor please tell me what more I have to do to be considered a lover of my team?

• TBChucky

Participant

Should we break out the ruler guys?.. lol

• Roy

Participant

Its hard to ignore when you know some of your fellow Bucs fan on this board is a racist and not sorry about it. Football is supposed to bring different types of people together so they can forget about our differences for awhile, but its hard to feel any warm fuzzies toward a racist just because he’s a Bucs fan. And I’m not talking about people who are a little prejudiced or said something off color. If that was the standard there wouldn’t be very many people left. I’m talking about people who are unapologetically racist and don’t think its a problem. There are a couple posting on this thread, and its not funny anymore. Not to me. I like talking football with all different types of people and don’t care to know their politics. But when racists show their face that puts a damper on the enjoyment to me to know that they are included in the group called “Bucs fans”. Its time for the blatant racists to go, off this board and out of our country for that matter.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Roy.

• buc_boi

Participant

Should we break out the ruler guys?.. lol

Me first

Lol

• buc_boi

Participant

Tons of fans at arrowhead

How many in attendance

• Lawdy

Participant

• buc_boi

Participant

Crazy how that looks like way more than only 16000.

Or I’m crazy

• TBChucky

Participant

Good post. It’d be nice to have our playoff run be a distraction from all the ridiculousness going on in the country right now. We’re all Bucs fans. Go Bucs!

Its hard to ignore when you know some of your fellow Bucs fan on this board is a racist and not sorry about it. Football is supposed to bring different types of people together so they can forget about our differences for awhile, but its hard to feel any warm fuzzies toward a racist just because he’s a Bucs fan. And I’m not talking about people who are a little prejudiced or said something off color. If that was the standard there wouldn’t be very many people left. I’m talking about people who are unapologetically racist and don’t think its a problem. There are a couple posting on this thread, and its not funny anymore. Not to me. I like talking football with all different types of people and don’t care to know their politics. But when racists show their face that puts a damper on the enjoyment to me to know that they are included in the group called “Bucs fans”. Its time for the blatant racists to go, off this board and out of our country for that matter.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Roy.

• TBChucky

Participant

Hasn’t been a good weekend for the road teams.. Let’s hope the Bucs are the exception..

• buc_boi

Participant

Hasn’t been a good weekend for the road teams.. Let’s hope the Bucs are the exception..

Pat looks hurt

• seekpar

Participant

Chubb catches the ball every bit as good as the Bucs RBs do…

• buc_boi

Participant

Wow
      What a devastating fumble by Cleveland

Game changing

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Devastating for refs to miss the obvious leading with the helmet launch. The defender left his feet and didn’t extend his arms at all. That was textbook “launching/leading with helmet.”