Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Bucs are in. Now let’s win out and get that 5th spot. Would love to play Dallas and light up that pourous defense

• Anonymous

Inactive

Go bucs!!!

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Its official game over!!!!

• Lawdy

Participant

i honestly didnt think the Bucs would ever go to the playoffs again. Very happy.

• m_j

Participant

if you take a look into the season prediction thread, this is just about what majority expected. now, a lot will depend on the matchup(s) we get!

go bucs! this is fun season!!

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

It’s about fucking time!!! GO BUCS!!!!!

• Beatles123

Participant

In 2010 I started to follow this team. Three years AFTER our ’07 run. Never looked back…was called so many things both good and bad by people for watching this team…

It all paid off today.

My first playoff run experience…

IM IN SHOCK!

• Donkey

Participant

Happy for you Beatles. Your old pal S&B.

• dalbuc

Participant

It has been so long I’ve forgotten that at the end of the season there is more to do than look over draft picks.

• m_j

Participant

In 2010 I started to follow this team. Three years AFTER our ’07 run. Never looked back…was called so many things both good and bad by people for watching this team…

It all paid off today.

IM IN SHOCK!

I saw every single game but one live in the old sombrero, and most of them in ray jay till 2004. moved to europe in 2004 and still managed to come home for every single home playoff game we ever played. I intend to keep that streak alive, let’s hope this covid crap ends soon!

go bucs!!

• Beatles123

Participant

It all paid off today.

IM IN SHOCK!

I saw every single game but one live in the old sombrero, and most of them in ray jay till 2004. moved to europe in 2004 and still managed to come home for every single home playoff game we ever played. I intend to keep that streak alive, let’s hope this covid crap ends soon!

go bucs!!

Amen to that, brother!! this feels SO good!

GO BUCS!!!

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

After 13 long, LONG, years Bucs finally are back in the playoffs! Still don’t believe it almost. LOL. Bucs fan since the beginning for more than 40 years and finally have something to feel good about again! Congratulations Bucs on a great effort to get back to the post-season!

• m_j

Participant

I feel sort of 1997 vibe again :-)

• spartan

Participant

moved to europe in 2004

No wonder you disappeared off the planet!

• m_j

Participant

define “the planet” :)

• BP1

Participant

define “the planet” :)

I was born in Tampa and lived there until I was 3. My family moved to “planet” London. We moved back when I was 13. My dad has always been a Bucs fan. I watched many games with him as a child. This is how I learned about the game. I love the Bucs! They won the Super Bowl when I was 16. I am so ready for another.

• cgnumber7

Participant

Go Seahawks! We beat the football team easily and on to second round!!

• TBChucky

Participant

What TF is up with all the downvotes?.. I’m very happy to be back in the dance! Still hope to be the first team to host the Super Bowl! Oh, and win it!! Lol..

• BucBalla85

Participant

Excited about playoffs! Feels good to finally say that after all these years!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Good to finally play postseason football again.

Need to come out and dominate Atlanta the same way next week.

Carry that momentum into the playoffs.

• seekpar

Participant

The NFC Least may be the easiest path for the first round, but any of those teams can upset their opponent. I remember when Seattle limped in at 7-9 and beat the defending SB champion Saints in the first round in the Beast Quake game.

• tiapanda

Participant

It’s hard to believe the Bucs have won a grand total of 6 playoff games in 44 years. Obviously 3 of them were in the Super Bowl year. I was there at the Ol’ Sombrero in 1980 when the Bucs beat a heavily favored Eagles team, led by Ron Jaworski, Harold Carmichael and Herman Edwards. We all thought it was the start of something big. Then the 80’s happened. Yesterday was a great day for all long suffering Bucs fans. Thanks TB12 for bringing your magic to Tampa Bay.

• m_j

Participant

It’s hard to believe the Bucs have won a grand total of 6 playoff games in 44 years. Obviously 3 of them were in the Super Bowl year. I was there at the Ol’ Sombrero in 1980 when the Bucs beat a heavily favored Eagles team, led by Ron Jaworski, Harold Carmichael and Herman Edwards. We all thought it was the start of something big. Then the 80’s happened. Yesterday was a great day for all long suffering Bucs fans. Thanks TB12 for bringing your magic to Tampa Bay.

yepp, that was unforgettable! definitely the biggest win in our history apart from that superbowl run!

unfortunately week after we were decimated, lee roy was out, doug was injured and couldn’t throw the pass, we had no real chance to go into SB

• m_j

Participant

btw. covid news from today made me think about that championship game again, hope our guys stay healthy for the playoffs! OK, Devin is going to miss WC but please no more! I‘ll never forget that strange day in old sombrero, feeling proud finally being in a really big game, and feeling hopeless knowing we’ve got no chance …. covid, please stay away and give Tom and the guys a chance to perform!!!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

With the Bears and Cardinals BOTH losing, who gets the 7th spot for the playoffs?

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Bears

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.