Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• bucfanskiz

Participant

What’s you opinion if you had the choice between the two WR’s to go for two?

• BucsSavant

Participant

AB not even close

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

AB is still in his prime and came on strong at the end of last season. Fitz is at the end of a HOF career and showing signs of serious decline. Kind of a no brainer here.

• seekpar

Participant

AB by a mile. Love Fitz but no.

• Boid Fink

Participant

AB is NOT in his prime. He is losing a step for sure.

But this isn’t even close: I would take AB over Fitz 100/100 times.

• Bucman

Participant

Fitz is cooked. AB is far and away the better fit.

Not even sure what people want Fitz. He can’t play inside and he cant play outside anymore.

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

AB hands down.

• buccnation

Participant

AB in his prime would be the best bucs receiver on the roster but he’s still pretty damn good. I love Fitz but he’s just not nearly as good as AB at this stage of his career.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

AB for sure and not even close. But how about another option in neither and giving Scotty Miller and Tyler Johnson more playing time?

• ABuccsFan

Participant

AB

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

• Swash

Participant

AB .. cmon now.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Ab on the field, let’s be real though, it’s Fitzgerald if I’m counting on a guy to stay out of trouble for a single season, which AB has not done. Guard shack was when?

• mjs020294

Participant

AB by a mile. He took a year out so although he is 32 the wear on his body has been low since he was 30. They guy has been working out hard and knows our system plus has a great relationship with Brady. I think with a full season AB will get 1,000 yards and double digit for TDs.

AB all day!

• TNEGATIVE

Participant

Give me Larry. He’s on his last legs for sure, but as a future HoF’er he is invaluable as a teacher. I love AB for what he brought to the team, but he’s still a walking timebomb IMO. His history says so.
      I know people change. I hope he has. Fact is, we can do without him.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Give me Larry. He’s on his last legs for sure, but as a future HoF’er he is invaluable as a teacher. I love AB for what he brought to the team, but he’s still a walking timebomb IMO. His history says so.

Who does Fitz have to teach? Evans? Godwin?

Sure Scottie and Tyler are taking it all in from them

Fitz in a lesean McCoy type role, ok? But honestly with AB, dude doesn’t crack too 4. Toss up between him and Tyler.

I know he’s got the connection to coaching staff but don’t screw it up now, you brought everyone back. Finish it off with AB

• BucBalla85

Participant

It makes sense for both the bucs and for ab for him to go back to the Bucs. Familiarity will help keep the consistency going with ab and he’s been fine since being here. Not sure if that keeps up but I feel better about him here than I do elsewhere with his behavior is concerned. If we are thinking this then this has to be other teams thoughts, and I think even ab probably feels like tb is the safer option.

• Bucsfan714

Participant

Where is the poll?

I vote AB

• adkindo

Participant

Antonio Tavaris Brown Sr.

• buc-in-out

Participant

The way I see things, we already have a Larry Fitzgerald on our team. His name is Cameron Brate.

That’s all Larry is at this point, a big reliable 3rd down target with great hands… that’s exactly what Brate gives us, except he can line up on the end of the line.

Give me AB all day every day.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Who is he going to teach? Bucs have veterans like a Evans and Godwin…and Brady. They have enough mentors. They need quickness, speed, solid hands and abilities like AB. Fitz is old and wore out, collecting checks and being a liability out there. He’s is gassed out. Done sauce.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Who is he going to teach? Bucs have veterans like a Evans and Godwin…and Brady. They have enough mentors. They need quickness, speed, solid hands and abilities like AB. Fitz is old and wore out, collecting checks and being a liability out there. He’s is gassed out. Done sauce.

As a #1 or #2 receiver, agreed.

He’d be the #5 option here. Face primarily slot or #4 corners.

He’d mentor TJ & Miller.

Better then godwin & evans could, mind you.

1 year league minimum deal? Sign me up.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

As a #1 or #2 receiver, agreed.

He’d be the #5 option here. Face primarily slot or #4 corners.

He’d mentor TJ & Miller.

Better then godwin & evans could, mind you.

1 year league minimum deal? Sign me up.

#5 option?

i mean it’s a toss up between him and Tyler Johnson.

Evans, Godwin, Brown, and Miller all better than Fitz at this point in their career.

If Fitz wants a LeSean McCoy type role in which he doesnt play than fine but at that point, did he really earn the Superbowl ring if we win again?

Nobody will even remember McCoy was on the 2020 Bucs like 5 years from now.

• Barnz1

Participant

Fitz would be a horrible signing. He is pretty much done and because of his rep I have no doubt Arians would play him over Tyler Johnson who would be benched again. Arians is all about vet respect etc.

If you don’t or can’t re-sign AB then maximize Tyler and Miller. Don’t sign a washed up vet to take snaps.

But AB is a must to re-sign. He offers something we don’t have. Shiftiness inside or outside, quick feet and elite route running. Ability to get open fast. Miller can’t make the same tough catches over the middle or offer the same YAC. Tyler is not as fast.

• Jackson Lini

Participant

As much I like and respect Larry Fitzgerald, there is no choice when it comes to choosing between Larry or AB. It is AB no matter how you slice or dice it. AB is threat no matter where he is on the field! Now if I were basing my decision on integrity and personal values, again it is no choice, as Larry would be it. Unfortunately, that is not the main criteria in selecting NFL players to play on your team. Let’s give AB some credit for being a altar boy last year. Hopefully if the the Bucs resign him, that stellar behavior continues.

• Boid Fink

Participant

This is truly an absurd question. Anyone who wants Fitz over AB is a moron.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

AB for sure and not even close. But how about another option in neither and giving Scotty Miller and Tyler Johnson more playing time?

How about letting them stay in their roles and drafting a LEGIT 1,1A NFL caliber WR in Toney if he’s there at 32? We can’t get Evans n Godwin through 16, let alone 17 games. No offense to the Tyler Johnson fans but he’s like a Cam Brate of TEs. Solid hands but not explosive or guaranteed to get open. Miller is good as that 3,4 WR who can draw the deep threat mismatch. Just not durable to take middle of the field hits. I believe Toney could be the ultimate compliment to either Evans or Godwin and we wouldn’t lose the threat of attacking with a 1-2 punch at WR.

• mdbuc

Participant

Could we get both for even more depth? This team could be playing 20-21 games next season. We could get creative with rest and be extra cautious with injuries with both players.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.