Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Suh, like AB & Gronk, will either be in Tampa or retire(AB won’t retire but gronk may)

I dont see anyone in the draft or FA that’d have close to the impact Suh had.

Truly remarkable considering his age. He fits perfectly in Bowles attacking style defense.

I hope Suh is back! He is very important in run defense & freeing up the edge rushers.

• Jed

Participant

I think Gronk comes back for one more season. He was having way too much fun this season and was healthy most of the season. He had a few nicks here and there. Tom might have to donate to the keep AB here fund. Let’s see how much he wants him around.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Not at 10 mil. Id want him back at 5 or less. Crowded TE room assuming OJ is healthy or brate is traded(he should restructure as well)

• Donkey

Participant

Why do people keep saying that? He was the MVP of the offense in the SB. His blocking like a LT opened up the offense and he was the most reliable receiver as far as getting open and actually catching the ball. He won us that SB! Worth every penny we paid him and clearly superior to Kelce as a TE. The guy is considered one of the best ever for a reason and he looked far from being over the hill this last year. And most importantly Brady wants him here.

• Pennywise

Participant

How many threads you gonna start about replacements?
      Here’s a thought how about just one that is titled

Possible buc player replacements.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Beats any sort of political discussion.

If you dont like it dont respond.

Philly philly!

• Bucnaz24

Participant

Gerald McCoy 😆

• buc-in-out

Participant

There’s a report that Suh wants to come back for the repeat, that he’s spoken to Brady and Licht already.
      <p>Bring him back on a 1 year deal for $5 million, I’m all for it. He looked hungry this year, he provides us with a lot of flexibility next to Vea.

I just love his mean streak.

• buccnation

Participant

We need two draft picks on the dline. Preferably an edge rusher and a dtackle.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Suh wants to stay.

Good news indeed.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Suh back next year would be fantastic. Hes perfect in his role and still has plenty left in the tank.

• KyBucfan51

Participant

Winning lit a fire under Suh he was very effective out there. Have to remember they did this without Vea most of the year and what we witnessed in the SB was the complete puzzle.

• JC5100

Participant

Do we even need a Suh replacement? Vea, Nacho, Davis and a mid round pick.

• JBSouthpaw

Participant

Nacho is a FA too, doubt we get both back.

• inspecto

Participant

Suh and Gronk will both be back if BA gets his way !

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.