Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Per bleacherreport.  We are #20. Too high too low or just right? A little low imho I believe we’ll be in the 12-15 range when the seasons over

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would be tough to rank us much higher.  It’s like the Panthers coming into last year.  In the NFL, it’s tough to say is going to do well until they do well.  My concern on offense is there are too many new parts.  Defense will be good if not very good if we stay healthy but with offense the jury is still out.  Tedford has never been an OC in the NFL and until he has proven success, id say 20 is a fair ranking.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would be tough to rank us much higher.  It's like the Panthers coming into last year.  In the NFL, it's tough to say is going to do well until they do well.  My concern on offense is there are too many new parts.  Defense will be good if not very good if we stay healthy but with offense the jury is still out.  Tedford has never been an OC in the NFL and until he has proven success, id say 20 is a fair ranking.

Agree 100%

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

20 seems about right to me.  Not knowing what to expect from our QB play, its hard to move us much higher.  I would rather sneak up on people anyway and out perform expectations.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seems pretty fair and while on the field the Bucs may end up being the 15th or so best team, playing in the NFC may gave them 1-2 more losses they wouldn’t have in the AFC to put their record around #20.

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.