Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• blah

Participant

Please?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I saw the VIP room.  Lovely marble floors.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i hear the restrooms have a bidet…..there are a few on here that could use that to remove the sand from their va-jayjay!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember when they switched to this site and i was personally wasnt impressed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

PR won’t let us down. The new website will be #Fire like our New Uni’s!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is up to SR, but it is still early in development. The designers have gave us a sneak peak of the basic layout. We are meeting weekly, as we did today to dial in exactly what we want as far as info tabs, what order things go in etc. The basic features have been agreed on. now it is fine tuning things…I will say it is hard to look at the old site when we go to the web developers office and they show us the new one. It is that much of an upgrade.  Very modern look though. Clean and very sharp. As far as comparing it to unis, I would say more of the 1997 uni change than the one from this year. Ok enough! I will probably be in trouble for telling you guys this much lol. We have a goal to roll it out as the regular season begins, but we all agreed it if runs over it runs over. We won’t rush it. There will be some hiccups I am sure, but from what I was told the last re-design created a lot of headaches that we want to avoid this time around. But we are told we are pace to have it up and running Week 1. In case you missed it, this is from SR’s Fab 5 dated 5/30 talking about the new site:And finally, I’ve got some very exciting news to share with you. We have partnered with Bayshore Solutions, Tampa Bay’s largest and most prestigious web development company, to build a new PewterReport.com website that will launch this September. Our new website will have cutting edge technology and features, as well as an easily accessible mobile version of PewterReport.com.Planning this massive endeavor, which has been in development behind the scenes in earnest since January, has taken a great deal of my time during this busy Bucs offseason, which is why I have been largely absent from the PewterReport.com message boards. I thank and applaud Mark Cook as the Pewter Report representative for handling almost all of the message board inquires and conversations over the past year and continuing that into the foreseeable future.As publisher, I have a multitude of roles and duties that encompass more than just covering the Buccaneers as a beat writer. Spearheading and managing this website overhaul will continue to take up a large amount of time this summer and into the 2014 Bucs season. I just want the Bucs fans that have noticed my absence from the boards for some time now to know why that occurred – and to share the good news about a new PewterReport.com that will operate more smoothly and look more professionally than our existing website.I have always felt that you, the PewterReport.com visitor, are the best and most educated, passionate and loyal Bucs fans around. You deserve a new and better PewterReport.com experience, and we are working diligently to make that happen for you in 2014.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember when they switched to this site and i was personally wasnt impressed

Irony.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have always felt that you, the PewterReport.com visitor, are the best and most educated, passionate and loyal Bucs fans around. You deserve a new and better PewterReport.com experience, and we are working diligently to make that happen for you in 2014.

Oh, man, huge credibility hit!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On a side note does PR delete threads without notification?  I’ve noticed 2 threads that have just disappeared from the first thread page.  The topics weren’t controversial, one was about the season tickets passes email (I checked the Ticket Exchange to see if it was moved) and the other was about jerseys. ? ? ? ? 

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

The jersies thread was spam hawking cheap Russian crap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clean and very sharp.

This is my favorite part of the post.  I've seen entirely too many website redesigns over the last few years that have been cluttered messes. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On a side note does PR delete threads without notification?  I've noticed 2 threads that have just disappeared from the first thread page.  The topics weren't controversial, one was about the season tickets passes email (I checked the Ticket Exchange to see if it was moved) and the other was about jerseys. ? ? ? ?

When I receive a call directly from the Bucs regarding the post and it being a legal matter, you bet I take it down. The email about season passes was not meant to be shared with the public and states to not transmit. And are you really disappointed I removed a spam thread about jerseys? If so I have some Louis Vuitton handbags and Oakley sunglasses I bought on here a few months back that I can hook you up with.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pape Swalpek?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On a side note does PR delete threads without notification?  I’ve noticed 2 threads that have just disappeared from the first thread page.  The topics weren’t controversial, one was about the season tickets passes email (I checked the Ticket Exchange to see if it was moved) and the other was about jerseys. ? ? ? ?

gbobucsfan,I am not certain about which jersey thread you're referencing, I am assuming you may be referring to this one. https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1316901.0.htmlSometimes spam accounts make it past PR authentication and post threads up offering discounts for jerseys claiming to be reputable and good deals. The links provided could install harmful software to your systems and purchasing will likely yield fake jerseys or a stolen identity with considerable financial loss. I try to delete these as soon as I see them. If you're worried you may have caught something visiting one of these, I would advise running scans on your system. Regards,3SK (Curt)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On a side note does PR delete threads without notification?  I've noticed 2 threads that have just disappeared from the first thread page.  The topics weren't controversial, one was about the season tickets passes email (I checked the Ticket Exchange to see if it was moved) and the other was about jerseys. ? ? ? ?

gbobucsfan,I am not certain about which jersey thread you're referencing, I am assuming you may be referring to this one. https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1316901.0.htmlSometimes spam accounts make it past PR authentication and post threads up offering discounts for jerseys claiming to be reputable and good deals. The links provided could install harmful software to your systems and purchasing will likely yield fake jerseys or a stolen identity with considerable financial loss. I try to delete these as soon as I see them. If you're worried you may have caught something visiting one of these, I would advise running scans on your system. Regards,3SK (Curt)

Thanks man.  I sent a private message to MC, it's all been sorted out.   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks man.  I sent a private message to MC, it's all been sorted out. 

Shot you a message back gobucsfan

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank you for the Russian Mail Order Brides Mark. You did forget to poke holes in one of the boxes… and it wasn’t pretty, but that’s okay.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

There once was a hermit named DaveWho kept a Russian mail order bride shipped in a box that Mark Cook forgot to poke holes in in his caveShe was missing a titAnd smelled like shitBut think of the money he saved

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There once was a hermit named DaveWho kept a Russian mail order bride shipped in a box that Mark Cook forgot to poke holes in in his caveShe was missing a titAnd smelled like **CENSORED**But think of the money he saved

tumblr_m6odkq8jNo1qbolbn.gif

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.