Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• ScottC543

Participant

Is anyone else having issues with cookies from the PR site? In the past couple of weeks I’ve had problems with the site. The comments section has parts not working and if I try to expand a truncated post, or try to post a comment myself, it fails. And then any page on the site will then not open. I get an error saying a header request or cookie is too large. The only way I get back to the site is to delete all their cookies.

Anyone else have this problem, or is it strictly me? If it’s me, can a knowledgeable person give me some advice on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Scott

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by ScottC543.
      • This topic was modified 1 month ago by ScottC543.

• ScottC543

Participant

No, it’s still not working.

Scott

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by ScottC543.

• ScottC543

Participant

I can expand a post but if I try to post myself it triggers the error:

Error 400 Request header or cookie too large.

I’ve emailed PR a half dozen times to complain but have gotten zero response.

None.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I’ve emailed PR a half dozen times to complain but have gotten zero response.

None.

They’re good like that.

We are the assholes that keep coming back to the shitty product they offer.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

The site has been going through changes because we don’t have the up/down votes any longer. You aren’t the only one experiencing problems.

Emailing or contacting PR doesn’t do anything.

The best solution is to jump onto a different message board.

• Swash

Participant

I’ve been a loyal PewterReport reader, former paid subscriber, and message board participant for almost 20 years and I’m disappointed in what has happened in recent years.

BUT, I do understand it. Print media died and it took a colossal hit to their business. They aren’t making good money with this site guys.. I feel for them, to be honest.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think it’s to that point yet. They do away with this site and they might experience a slow death.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I think they’re slowly turning it off. Twitter is the new message board and it’s free to them.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I think they’re slowly turning it off.

Then why not say that? That would be more respectable than looking completely incompetent while ignoring your loyal users/customers.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

PR is the tallest midget…

Nowhere else to go.

They don’t give two shits about the message board.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.