Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• Detrimental

Participant

How the hell is SMB warranted that???? Desir was getting picked on the entire game! Sean was solid and aggressive and I’ll take that performance over what the hell Desir was doing out there.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Mike Evans was most disappointing for me. He contributed nothing all game. Literally nothing.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Mike Evans was most disappointing for me. He contributed nothing all game. Literally nothing.

Evans and Godwin did very little today. Godwin gave the extra gift of a turnover, yet he gets a pass from you, funny enough.

The ax you like to grind continues to be comical.

• Bucman

Participant

They actually put Desir on the Most Impressive because of a Game clinching pick thats was a horrific under throw. lol

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Evans and Godwin did very little today. Godwin gave the extra gift of a turnover, yet he gets a pass from you, funny enough.

Godwin sucked too! I remember an end around for a first down and the block on Lenny’s last TD, that’s about it from Godwin.

Are you happy with Evans production? 16 yards?

• garfield

Participant

Godwin sucked too! I remember an end around for a first down and the block on Lenny’s last TD, that’s about it from Godwin.

Evans does so many things to help this team win they go unnoticed, mainly get double teamed constantly to open up the rest of the passing game for overs. It’s why I laugh every time someone talks about how Lattimore “owns” him and shuts him down when we play the Saints. Lattimore gets at least one or two big DPI penalties every game he plays against Evans way down field, but since it doesn’t show up on the stat sheet, lazy goobers assume he shut him down.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Most disappointing for me was Todd Bowles.. he must of tan zone about 90% of the time and Wentz knows that therefore picking the defense apart.. the times that he did go man we were able to generate some pressure but for whatever reason he kept shying away from man to man..

• Biggs3535

Participant

Of course not, which is why I said “Evans and Godwin did very little today.”

• GermCanBuc

Participant

I’d like to nominate PR for most disappointing against the Colts. They’re getting worse and worse here. Seems like Mark was the glue to held this place together.

• m_j

Participant

They actually put Desir on the Most Impressive because of a Game clinching pick thats was a horrific under throw. lol

yepp, PR sucks more and more!

btw, wentz is so stupid, he didn‘t even throw hail mary into the endzone! :-)

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Then why you on me for criticizing him too?

Last I checked Bucs fans have been throwing out the Hall of Famer talk with Mike. He’s our bonafide #1 receiver. I expect more out of him than Godwin which is why I singled him out.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Then why you on me for criticizing him too?

Last I checked Bucs fans have been throwing out the Hall of Famer talk with Mike. He’s our bonafide #1 receiver. I expect more out of him than Godwin which is why I singled him out.

You said Evans was the most disappointing. Their stats were similar. But Evans didn’t put the ball on the ground, Godwin did. Objectively, that puts Godwin has having the more disappointing day. But you aren’t objective when it comes to Evans and Godwin.

• BChaves8

Participant

I will say, while Godwin did fumble (great play by an elite defender). He contributed more in big spots yesterday. 3rd down run for first down, catch on the sideline last drive. His run blocking was incredible all game as well.

• Biggs3535

Participant

How the hell is SMB warranted that???? Desir was getting picked on the entire game! Sean was solid and aggressive and I’ll take that performance over what the hell Desir was doing out there.

FWIW, PFF had their coverage grades as follows:

SMB: 58.8
      Desir: 64.9

Overall grades:

SMB: 60.4
      Desir: 65.5

• Detrimental

Participant

Interesting thanks.

Overall grades:

• TCB2W!

Participant

Interesting thanks.

Overall grades:

I would wonder if Desir’s grade would have been lower than SMB had he not had the last second interception.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.