Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• Matt Matera

Keymaster

We’re only three weeks into the season, but this one feels slightly more than your typical regular season game. The Bucs and Rams are both 2-0 as Tampa Bay plays their first road game in Los Angeles.

While I expect to see points on both sides, I do think that the Bucs’ defense can make more splash games to win them the game. Joe Tryon-Shoyinka is playing with JPP out, but I think he’s exactly what this defense needs with an injection of a quick pass rusher that can get to the quarterback than most of the pass rushers that the Bucs have.

I also have a lot of confidence in Tyler Johnson and Scotty Miller stepping up with Antonio Brown out. It’s easy to forget that the Bucs have great talent and depth at receiver, you just haven’t seen it as much because the big three receivers are used so often. It’s a tough test for the Bucs and they are the defending champs for a reason. I think they come away with the win a very close contest. Tell us what you think in the PR message board!

• Mark Alsott

Participant

A great test, on both sides of the ball. I expect the S group to shine, and the OL, too. An INT or two for the former, and a clean sheet for the latter.

If those two things actually happen, it’s a two-score win for our Bucs!

• BucBalla85

Participant

Lfg!

• Boid Fink

Participant

Defense needs to get the offense off the field on third and 5+. Have to protect Brady, and allow him time to set up, as always, every game. Bucs have to make tough catches and make plays, defense needs to come away with good PBUs and tackle well on the perimeter, where the last two teams have been attacking the Bucs. Pass rush needs to get Stafford off his landmark, and sack him a few times. He is tough as they get as far as QBs so they have to get at him to disrupt timing. He won’t get flustered by pressure. His arm is too good.

• bucsarokin

Participant

Was in Tampa visiting family for first 2 awesome wins but back in NM. On Tv or Sunday Ticket backup! Anyway first 2 games were wins but we need some work. Hope they got it worked it out and come in with some BUCS Attitude against the rams. GO BUCS all the way!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Need a spark here

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Will we please learn how to defend these receiver screens? Jesus, it’s getting old.

• Vance

Participant

When Dean dropped the pick he did not want to play anymore. We have some players with some low confidence on this team.

• kingtrojan

Participant

Our secondary is going to be our downfall in this one

• Lawdy

Participant

rams offense looks scary not gonna lie

• cgnumber7

Participant

Can we please cover their best freaking receiver? D not super bowl caliber this year it seems.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Refs are against us

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Rams are clowns

From their head coach on down

Fuck them

• Buccodeuce

Participant

Dropped pick by Dean.
      Dropped long pass by Gronk.
      A handful of bad calls against the Bucs.
      Rams are a decent team but we have played like crap and are down 1 score.

Need this game to build momentum and quiet this crowd. Time to see if this team is really invested in repeating.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Team full of clowns enjoying the benefits of “the storyline”, from the head coach on down.

I’m taking about the rams, of course.

• cgnumber7

Participant

Todd Bowles out coached today

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

When you give away an easy batted ball INT to set the tone and get momentum on a QB who could have clearly pressed too hard afterwards. That was it. You allowed Stafford to overcome the nerves we needed to take advantage of. It was a sign of what’s to come. To me I’ll never understand an NFL DB not able to catch.

That said they can celebrate n act like they’ve won the SB in week 3 and we’ll see come January. We have a game or two every year that’s a stinker
      and today’s one of them. Down two CB n best WR vs zone coverage, it is what it is.
      I know this , there BETTER be a sign of life in the form of a pass rush or they’ll be home early- and IF lack of corner depth bites you in the ass, thank yourselves for taking a developmental QB in 2nd rd the ONLY position we definitely did NOT NEED.

• cgnumber7

Participant

Defense fucking blows

• Lawdy

Participant

cant stop em

• Anonymous

Inactive

Same old story

Force 3rd down, only to choke hard like Jaboo.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Should of been DELAY IF GAME against the Rams. Okay clock hit 0:00 before it was snapped. Instead, refs miss the call and Cooper Kupp scores a TD.

• Lawdy

Participant

felt like an L with all the injuries, hopefully we rebound next week against the patriots

• cgnumber7

Participant

Like we didn’t even fucking want to be here. Embarrassing.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Has there been a Penalty against the rams yet?

Imagine that

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh look, Davis didn’t get Juked out again…

• Boid Fink

Participant

Talk about emotional…

Has there been a Penalty against the rams yet?

Imagine that

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.