Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 30 reply threads

• Author

• nitey

Participant

[font=arial, sans-serif]Didn't see this posted anywhere...[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Roy Cummings ?@RCummingsTBO  43m43 minutes ago[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]... LB Josh Keyes, OTs Terren Jones, Edawn Coughman, DE          Howard Jones[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Roy Cummings ?@RCummingsTBO  43m43 minutes ago[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Bucs have also named 8 PS additions: WRs  Kaelin Clay,        Donteea Dye, CBs Imoan Claiborne,Jude Adjei-Barimah ...[/font]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wonder what happened to ryan delaire?  or even the track guy?moreso the why instead of the what.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

I would imagine Hall and Edwards would be the last two added

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think they get 11 spots, correct? If so, there are still at least 3 more to go. I also was expecting Delaire to be added. Surprised we have two OT’s and no G’s.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

believe it’s tenEach NFL team can have up to ten players on their practice squad. Practice squad players ... practice with the team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Delaire signed with the Redskins practice squad.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

lolGreg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member]  58s58 seconds ago Tampa, FLBucs' Adam Humphries was nervous Saturday when he got voicemail from Lovie Smith: "All he said was 'Hey, it's Lovie. Give me a call back.'

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wonder why he chose to go to the skins? Seems like he'd have a better shot at a roster spot here. I'd have to believe that the coaching staff would have given him a head's up on their thinking about a PS position. SR/MC if you are monitoring the thread, if you have some intel on this I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lolGreg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member]  58s58 seconds ago Tampa, FLBucs' Adam Humphries was nervous Saturday when he got voicemail from Lovie Smith: "All he said was 'Hey, it's Lovie. Give me a call back.'

That is pretty funny.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wonder why he chose to go to the skins? Seems like he'd have a better shot at a roster spot here. I'd have to believe that the coaching staff would have given him a head's up on their thinking about a PS position. SR/MC if you are monitoring the thread, if you have some intel on this I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Eh. Happens a lot. Maybe he felt like 3-4 offers better fit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He also might have just preferred being closer to home or where he went to college.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is pretty funny.

Who's the cat that won't cop outWhen there's danger all about(Lovie!)Right onYou see this cat Lovie is a bad mother(Shut your mouth)But I'm talkin' about Lovie

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member]  54m54 minutes ago Tampa, FLNew Bucs practice-squad OT Terren Jones was with Falcons as rookie in 2013, so familiar with Dirk Koetter scheme from his time there.Looks like Koetter is having some input on the offensive line :). This can't be a bad thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member]  54m54 minutes ago Tampa, FLNew Bucs practice-squad OT Terren Jones was with Falcons as rookie in 2013, so familiar with Dirk Koetter scheme from his time there.Looks like Koetter is having some input on the offensive line :). This can't be a bad thing.

I sure hope he didn't develop any bad habits from the Falcons offensive line. Our line had enough on its own.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is pretty funny.

Dick move.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is pretty funny.

Dick move.

Do you think Mr Howell knows about the call?  :o

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member]  1m1 minute agoBucs are signing former Harvard TE Cameron Brate to their practice squad. Second-year pro was waived on Sunday ...

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

Good news for Bucs fans: Undrafted rookie WR Rannell Hall from UCF cleared waivers and has signed to Bucs’ practice squad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Three WRs on PS could point to all the injuries to Evans/Jackson/Murphy…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pennywise,Thanks for sharing! That is great news. I think Brate and Hall should stick to this roster next year if not this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Three WRs on PS could point to all the injuries to Evans/Jackson/Murphy...

I think it points more to the fact that we are only carrying 5 WR's on the roster and probably all will be active during game day. Bound to have someone hurt periodically.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 6m6 minutes agoBucs have released OT Terren Jones from practice squad after what amounted to a one-day tryout ...Bucs have signed tackle Reid Fragel to practice squad. Had been waived Sunday. They have to make a cut from squad to make room ...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bruce Allen as Bucs GM used to offer potential PS guys good-sized bonuses, perfectly legal, to entice them to sign with us. He might still be doing that in DC…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The PS is a good combination of players familiar with the schemes, depth throughout the season, and with the potential to earn roster spots in 2016. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 4m4 minutes agoBucs have released OT Edawn Coughman from their practice squad, so there's an opening there for a new signing ...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is pretty funny.

Dick move.

Maybe he should have had his phone with him like anyone else who is expecting a important call...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 4m4 minutes agoBucs have signed former Panthers offensive lineman Martin Wallace to practice squad. Worked with Warhop with Browns in 2013 ...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 4m4 minutes agoBucs have signed former Panthers offensive lineman Martin Wallace to practice squad. Worked with Warhop with Browns in 2013 ...

SMH...Warhop will warhop

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SMH...Warhop will warhop

Hell to the no. Not only a cosign from Warhop is bad but the guy couldn’t even stick onto the Panthers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Warhop must think we’re running a damn soup kitchen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Warhop must think we're running a damn soup kitchen.

Not a bad idea... at this point.

Please wait…

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.