Viewing 30 reply threads

• Author

• blind melon

Participant

Now we’re going to see some smoke…Should be entertaining!http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/1PM-Pre-Draft-Press-Conference/9e250068-258c-48bd-b066-beba2c5d12a6

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t breathe!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smokescreen central!!! Lol. I like it though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

anything interesting? I missed it and its not on the websit yet

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Licht says Lovie seems disinterested when the subject is OL, and edge-of-the-seat excited when it’s DL…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No O line in the 1st. Only in the mid rounds please.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie made it sound like QB is not a weakness on the team right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…maybe its not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Obviously smoke city at the moment, but Lovie did say that the #7 pick would probably be expected to play soon.  I don’t see them drafting a QB if the reports about how McCown has looked at minicamp have been even half-accurate. Of course, they could always trade back and take a QB later, but if they stay at 7 I don't see them taking one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Call me crazy, but I think it’s a very real possibility Sammy Watkins falls to us at 7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure Sammy falls that far if rumors are true the bridgewater is now slipping down boards.just off the top of my head, I thought the top crop were (in no particular order)  Bortles, Manziel, Bridgewater, Matthews, Watkins, Robinson, Evans, Mack, If guys like Manziel and Bridgewater slip, I doubt Watkins or even Evans for that matter, will make it to 7

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Call me crazy, but I think it's a very real possibility Sammy Watkins falls to us at 7.

You are crazy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Call me crazy, but I think it's a very real possibility Sammy Watkins falls to us at 7.

You are crazy.

Would love it, but doubt it happens.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie made it sound like QB is not a weakness on the team right now.

10lbbass will get a hard on when reading this, until he realizes that McCown is still the starter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Licht said they watched A&M OL and then corrected himself like he gave away some top secret info and said we got to watch them more. Either we are taking Matthews or Manziel at 7 or trading up with Houston giving them Glennon, our 1st and 3rd, and drafting Sammy or Manziel, or we are trading down. That’s the impression I got.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Matthews is in play for the 1st pick.  The statement about some OLs could not move inside or were only LTs.  With the flexibility that Matthews would give them he could play early.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Methinks Lovie is an Aaron Donald man. I could dig that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I liked the part of the PC today when Jason Licht said, "When we watch offensive lineman he’s like this [leans back sulking], but when we watch defensive players he’s like this [leans forward excited]."Presumably Lovie Smith is salivating over AD

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

someone should bump this thread post-draft so we can compare

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It wont be easy to find this thread amidst the million meltdown threads that will span the first two days of the draft. I think that might be the most enjoyable part of the draft for me...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was laughing at the reporters’ attempts to get Lovie to give out just a shred of evidence as to what they were gonna too. He sidestepped them all  ;D  And on the subject of smoke screens, Licht commented on other teams tactics, but revealed nothing about ours. And the reporters never even asked!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…the bottom line is we’ve got to find a trade partner. – Jason Licht

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…the bottom line is we’ve got to find a trade partner. - Jason Licht

Best case scenario if you ask me. We need more picks and its a deep draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie and his priapisms for defense.I'm tellin' ya...the offense is going to be awful under Lovie.  I get that feeling...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’re definitely depending on Tedford for offense. I have to say I like all our moves so far.   And, there's no battle between Lovie & Licht; Licht said early-on if BOTH of them don't endorse making a move, be it FA or draft, the move will NOT be made. They are a true partnership, and both seem very comfortable with it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie and his priapisms for defense.I'm tellin' ya...the offense is going to be awful under Lovie.  I get that feeling...

If we can come away from this draft with a G and a deep threat at WR, I think you are going to be in for a very pleasant surprise....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I liked the part of the PC today when Jason Licht said, "When we watch offensive lineman he’s like this [leans back sulking], but when we watch defensive players he’s like this [leans forward excited]."Presumably Lovie Smith is salivating over AD

They talk about players who could go in any of the 7 rounds or even undrafted, so I would presume its defensive players in general that Lovie gets especially interested in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

how can i get this vid? its not letting watch it ugh!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It wont be easy to find this thread amidst the million meltdown threads that will span the first two days of the draft. I think that might be the most enjoyable part of the draft for me...

This

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This

great point B!lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yay… finally found the video and i have to admit J. Licht is never boring or never beats around the bush.. i love that guy, hopefully his demeanor translates to the team and everyone plays loose

Please wait…

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.