Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• gobuxfla

Participant

giphy.gifLaVonte David and Mike Evans looked good. Everyone else can be cut or fired. Bring in 51 free agent replacements and let's start over.This now concludes your over reaction to the first preseason game and the appropriate reaction of the now infamous "we're all going to die and go 0-16" Red Board. 8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vince made a nice catch on that long ball. If it was on the money, that was 6.  But still, it was a nice gain. So he belongs along with David and Mike.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vince made a nice catch on that long ball. If it was on the money, that was 6.  But still, it was a nice gain. So he belongs along with David and Mike.

Yeah, but he's old, drops too many easy ones, and let's face it, we'll need the cap space when we sign Jay Cutler after an upcoming trade to officially become the BearBucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i keep looking at that play and wondering why he fell.  ill take a 40yard gain everyday, but i cant see the reason he needed to go to the ground.  he didnt look extended.still a nice catch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i keep looking at that play and wondering why he fell.  ill take a 40yard gain everyday, but i cant see the reason he needed to go to the ground.  he didnt look extended.still a nice catch.

He fell because he was tall.That's the running theme on the board and talk radio for now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would have to look at it again, but I thought he had to lay out for the catch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would have to look at it again, but I thought he had to lay out for the catch.

VJax nearly always goes to the ground on deep passes... going back to his Charger days.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

VJax nearly always goes to the ground on deep passes... going back to his Charger days.

Too much beach volleyball?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just looked at it again...he didn't 'lay out' until the ball was in his hands...it was a perfect pass and I suspect if it wasn't pre season that would have been a TD

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too much beach volleyball?

More of a concentration/coordination thing, imo.  Better to catch the ball than try to run without it...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just looked at it again...he didn't 'lay out' until the ball was in his hands...it was a perfect pass and I suspect if it wasn't pre season that would have been a TD

He may have heard footsteps too. And didn't want a concussion in a preseason game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He may have heard footsteps too. And didn't want a concussion in a preseason game.

The thing is that he was behind everybody so there was no one to hit him....he was home free...My theory is that he wasn't interested in the 40 yard sprint in front of him

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

The thing is that he was behind everybody so there was no one to hit him....he was home free...My theory is that he wasn't interested in the 40 yard sprint in front of him

It isn't like he was going to outrun them. /negativity

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope that was a joke.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like this idea."Overreaction threads"If that goes for EVERY game, we can talk about prime time radio. Have someone like, boid or I, who dgaf go pro or con, based on what we (collectively) see via each outing.In THIS particular outing, yes, "fire everyone" does work.Next week though, it might be, "on second-thought, dont can 'em yet."Fun thing, ..preseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like this idea."Overreaction threads"If that goes for EVERY game, we can talk about prime time radio. Have someone like, boid or I, who dgaf go pro or con, based on what we (collectively) see via each outing.In THIS particular outing, yes, "fire everyone" does work.Next week though, it might be, "on second-thought, dont can 'em yet."Fun thing, ..preseason.

I'm all over it. Next week I may only cut/fire kickers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm all over it. Next week I may only cut/fire kickers.

That would be a good "wtf" article.Trouble is, everyone already knows it pregame. Especially if they have already known it for years.You should probably run with the, "get that wimpy hamster off my team" or the, "he still has EDS" topics.Because we all know, eventually another portion of our team is going to look bad at some point in preseason.  Just write it up now and you will be set when it does occur.

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.