Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• buccaneer4ever

Participant

To no surprise, former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to charges that he murdered Safiro Furtado and Daniel de Abreu in July 2012.  Hernandez also pleaded not guilty to the other charges emerging from an incident allegedly sparked by an altercation at a Boston nightclub.The hearing included an explanation from prosecutors that the murders were the culmination of a chain of events that began when one of the two men accidentally bumped into Hernandez, causing him to spill a drink.Prosecutors explained in court that Hernandez believed de Abreu deliberately bumped into Hernandez.  He allegedly tracked down de Abreu, opening fire on the SUV in which de Abreu and Furtado were riding.The defense objected to the details shared by prosecutors in court, contending that those allegation will unfairly prejudice Hernandez.  Magistrate Gary D. Wilson responded with a forceful, matter-of-fact explanation that it’s standard practice for the Commonwealth’s representatives to share with the court some of the facts of the case, adding that the arraignment was ultimately no different than the 1,900 other capital-murder arraignments over which Wilson has presided since 1983.Hernandez will return to court of June 24 for a scheduling hearing.  It’s possible but not likely that a trial date will be set at that time.Charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd, Hernandez has been held without bail since being arrested in June 2013.

Link: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/28/hernandez-pleads-not-guilty-to-new-murder-charges/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poster Boy for Thug life

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s the way today, unfortunately

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I know I’m new here, but if there was EVER a topic that should be banished from The Red Board, and tossed over to Pirates Cove (Off Topic) it should be this loser.  If you want to play the “not convicted yet” card that’s fine, but he’s also not in the NFL anymore.Punk this waste of flesh into Off Toppic please, he has no right to be mentioned in the same forum as NFL Players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know I'm new here, but if there was EVER a topic that should be banished from The Red Board, and tossed over to Pirates Cove (Off Topic) it should be this loser.  If you want to play the "not conviceted yet" card that's fine, but he's also not in the NFL anymore.Punk this waste of flesh into Off Toppic please, he has no right to be mentioned in the same forum as NFL Players.

Agree on Hernandez. You're new here?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True dat, Sapp.Hernandez is not a part of the League anymore.  He is not worth mentioning on this forum.  He is evil, wretched, and ruined many, many lives forever.  He deserves nothing. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He deserves the death penalty but we are to kind to killers for some reason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He deserves the death penalty but we are to kind to killers for some reason.

I wonder if the death penalty for these guys locked up for 23 hours a day, treated like pure dog crap, is just too easy for these evil scumbags.But then again, if I was victimized like that, I would want to draw the line across his neck...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll move it for ya.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a frekin idiot. They were talking about this on talk radio today. A spilled drink?  Seriously?IIRC, he had just signed an extension for 40mil or something like that, before all this went down.  And about the death penalty, I don't think they have it, in liberal Massachusetts. 

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.