Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bwuhahahahhahahaha.

This shit is just too good

• Biggs3535

Participant

Is that the Afro-Cuban that’s the leader of a white supremacist group? He must be one of those self-hating Afro-Cuban’s…

Up is down, blue is red, and hot is cold with you guys.

• Roy

Participant

Whats worse? A Proud Boy cooperating with police, or a member of law enforcement or Presidential administration who is friendly with the Proud Boys? What concerns me the most is the latter.

• jbear

Participant

I have no Idea why you think that’s so funny. I don’t think it’s clear whether you would think this were funny if it were an antifa leader who turned out to be a snitch. Would you be saying “see Antifa is for Law enforcement!” “I told you guys Antifa was the good guys”… or maybe you’d think that was also funny. You tell me Fire.

• jbear

Participant

Roy –

Whats worse? A Proud Boy cooperating with police, or a member of law enforcement or Presidential administration who is friendly with the Proud Boys? What concerns me the most is the latter.

You guys…. the hypocrisy is just beyond anything I’ve ever seen. Can we decide whether working for law enforcement is good or bad and just stick with that for a while? It doesn’t matter if he was working for the cops or being investigated by them, you guys can’t see your own hatred.

• Roy

Participant

JBear, why hypocrisy? Antifa hates Biden. Apparently these most recent violent protests were against the Biden Administration. They apparently hate our government in general. Why would I defend any antifa or Antifa? The Proud Boys truly do have sympathizers in the police and sympathizers in the previous administration. The strategy of white supremacists has been to get members into law enforcement. You don’t remember the words “Stand down and stand by”? I don’t mean a majority of people in either of those groups is white supremacist or Proud Boys. But even if its a small minority there is one too many Supremacists in the police forces around the nation. And I’ll bet you a nickel there are no antifa in any police force. There are no friends of antifa in the Biden camp. Nobody is excusing them. Nobody is worried about losing their vote. Antifa probably doesn’t even vote. Antifa is not an imaginary group, but making them out to be left wing version of the Proud Boys is not accurate.

• jbear

Participant

Some of these people are against Biden but Biden is pandering to them all the time. The whole GND lite and a whole bunch of the left wing agenda is being pushed by the Biden administration to try to keep these people somewhat happy.

And seriously? NO antifa. No left wing sympathizers in police forces? There are a lot of different agencies of the federal govenrment, state and local municipalities. I find that hard to believe.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Wow, this reallt triggered Biggs to make his way back to the cove?

Interesting…

Jbear calling others hypocritical is [fill in the blank]

• BucBit2

Participant

Proud Boys aint a white supremacist group. You don’t have to be white. Its just that the US is historic white, so fascism/chauvinism appeals to white supremacists because its an excuse for their racism

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Blue Lives Matter…

…derp, dERp, dErPiTy, dErPiTy dERp!

• Roy

Participant

Yeah I’m not sure what he means by the US is historic white.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.