Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

PewterReport.com ranks the 25 All-Time Greatest Buccaneers in this five-part series. Which two offensive superstars make the list? Which legendary O-lineman is represented? Find out as we rank players 11-15 in this installment. https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9877

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Which legendary O-lineman is represented?

Kenyatta Walker?  Cosey Coleman?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dan Buenning

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These rankings remind me how sucky this franchise has been….depressing some of these guys are our all-time greats..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These rankings remind me how sucky this franchise has been....depressing some of these guys are our all-time greats..

It's not as bad as its made out to be. These guys being all-time greats says more about the age of the franchise than it's success. There was a dog crap era in the 80s but every franchise guys through those kind of runs. Bucs' was just a little longer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ian Beckles

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unfortunately Buenning and Beckles top the list.  Sad to say….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These rankings remind me how sucky this franchise has been....depressing some of these guys are our all-time greats..

I disagree, none of those guys 11-15 would I be ashamed to say were among our best.  All five are very under rated in my opinion- especially Abraham.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boo-friggity-hoo. “My team’s history sucks….” Find a new team if you're that bent out of shape about it. While our history isn't the best, there are still plenty of teams out there that have been around longer that have zero Lombardi's.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I disagree, none of those guys 11-15 would I be ashamed to say were among our best.  All five are very under rated in my opinion- especially Abraham.

Some on 20-25 are downright laughable though , lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Because they made it laughable with their choices.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

I will defer to your expertise in that area.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

20.  Friday Night Freeman21. Saturday Night Freeman22. Sunday Night Freeman23. Rave Freeman24. Date Night Freeman25. Michael Jackson FreemanIs that your list JC?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lmao!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

20.  Friday Night Freeman21. Saturday Night Freeman22. Sunday Night Freeman23. Rave Freeman24. Date Night Freeman25. Michael Jackson FreemanIs that your list JC?

I'm sorry, but this made me laugh.  thanks!

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.