Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

The QB sneak with inches to go looks easy when Brady does it. Maybe not so easy for others. Josh Allen and the Bills just lost on MNF with 21 seconds left when they tried it on forth down on the Titans 3 yard line down by 3 points.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Brady is literally the all-tine best at the QB sneak. Forgot where I saw the stat sheet, but it is remarkable. I believe it was over 91% all time.

Underrated gift of his. He can’t run unless you need it most. Unreal specimen TB12 is. Faster release now than ever, is rushing for small yards but a feat for him, his arm is still whip strong. He’s a weird example of a specimen. Plays football like chess, and golf. Great to be a fan of his!

• BadabingBucs

Participant

What I find hilarious is that the football gods have graced us with the GOAT and I’m over here screaming at my tv at him on some throws lmao

We are fortunate to have him. Enjoy it

• RudeGuy

Participant

What I find hilarious is that the football gods have graced us with the GOAT and I’m over here screaming at my tv at him on some throws lmao

We are fortunate to have him. Enjoy it

The dude is so good that when he makes a bad throw we are all like “Ohhhh Come On!!!”. Lol

Are we getting a little “New England Spoiled”? It’s like when we had the Monte defense back in the day. Never knew how good we had it until it was gone.

• TBChucky

Participant

Ya.. I know for a fact that I’m definitely getting spoiled.. But I’m enjoying every damn minute of it while it’s still happening.. lol.. 😎🐐

WE DESERVE THIS!! The last twenty years have been basically brutal for us Die Hards..

Let’s get healthy. Win the games we’re supposed to. Once we get to the playoffs, let’s just handle our business!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.