Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

A big concern going into training camp will be who starts at the guard positions for the Buccaneers. Unheralded guard Patrick Omameh thinks he can solidify the position and contribute in 2014.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9852

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The solution to the Oline likely rests with the performance of the guards…. good reason for hope, as well as nervousness.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is certainly a positive look at a guy that some of us have overlooked. With the right situation and coaching this could work out very well for Patrick and the Buccaneers. Definitely the kind of reporting I like from PR. Well done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The solution to the Oline likely rests with the performance of the guards.... good reason for hope, as well as nervousness.

I'm nervous about gone tackles as well.  Center is the only comfortable position.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The solution to the Oline likely rests with the performance of the guards.... good reason for hope, as well as nervousness.

I'm nervous about gone tackles as well.  Center is the only comfortable position.

I have plenty of confidence in Demar Dotson, but not so certain about Collins.

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.