Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Bucsfan714

Participant

Hired as the new Rams DC. Good for him!

• TBChucky

Participant

Glad for him. He’ll end up a HC again in the near future. I bet he’ll kill it as LA’s DC with that supporting cast..

• leeroybuc93

Participant

The Falcons showed a pulse once he took over. He’s a good coach who has been in some bad situations. Good for him.

• BucBalla85

Participant

The Falcons showed a pulse once he took over. He’s a good coach who has been in some bad situations. Good for him.

I liked him when he was here. Did well with what was in front of him in that year they just missed the playoffs. Just wasn’t quite ready for a hc job quite yet though. I think he is now though and hope he gets that opportunity again. Thought he would this offseason.

• creamsicles

Participant

I like Rah and congratulate him, but this is a tough job. The Rams defense was awesome this year. If they continue to be awesome next year, it’s the status quo. If there’s regression, he gets the blame.

Regardless, it’s an upgrade and I would have taken the opportunity if I were him… besides, he can learn alot of creative concepts from their coaching staff… that will be his biggest development opportunity.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Good opportunity for him. He will probably be a hc again at some point.

• ArmyBuc91

Participant

Happy for Raheem. He had inherited quite the task here as HC.

Great guy, was just in over his head. I blame the Glazers for rushing his development. They were just hoping so much he was going to be the next Mike Tomlin.

The Rams will be a great fit for him. So much talent and his young energy matches McVay. Jalen Ramsey will love Raheem.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.