Viewing 30 reply threads

• Author

• CyberDilemma

Participant

Rams draft their former janitorMo Alexander used to work as a janitor cleaning the Rams’ stadium after games. This year he’ll be playing in the same stadium for the Rams.Alexander, a former Utah State safety, was drafted by the Rams in the fourth round. But two years ago, while he was suspended by Utah State for a fight with a teammate, he was back in his hometown of St. Louis and working on the clean-up crew at the Edward Jones Dome after Rams games.Last year Alexander was reinstated to the Utah State team and had a very good season, and he also had a workout for the Rams that coach Jeff Fisher described as “outstanding.” And so when the Rams saw him still available in the fourth round, they grabbed him.Alexander will have a much more lucrative job at the Edward Jones Dome now.source: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/10/rams-draft-their-former-janitor/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s a wonderful story. The Rams had a great draft this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great story!    They had an awesome draft.  I knew Fisher would turn that team around. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1) Robinson2) Donald3) Joyner4) MasonEasily the best first-4 picks of anyone in this draft and it's not close. A's for all of them

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is too cool!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1) Robinson2) Donald3) Joyner4) MasonEasily the best first-4 picks of anyone in this draft and it's not close. A's for all of them

I agree they had a great draft but it's also pretty easy to have a great draft when you are picking that high

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs would have blown that draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d agree that the Rams had a great draft. Probably the best overall, as of today anyway.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…The rams are in the toilet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Bench, it looks like they may have an opening for a Janitor.  You may be able to get that job if you hurry.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Bench, it looks like they may have an opening for a Janitor.  You may be able to get that job if you hurry.

I'm pretty sure a janitor would be a step up from your current position in life. Maybe you should apply?? ..it's gotta be better for you than being tebow's jizmopper.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm pretty sure a janitor would be a step up from your current position in life. Maybe you should apply?? ..it's gotta be better for you than being tebow's jizmopper.

It pays well and the benefits can't be beat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see what you did there, ..but java doesn't. Remember, Tebow's accuracy isn't that good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread sells.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Joyner and Mason, but offensive and defensive tackles don’t have enough impact on games to warrant top 12 picks. Rams drafted a DT at #14 (Brockers) and RB in the 2nd round (Pead) in 2012. Everyone is saying they won the RGIII trade but seems to me is all they’re doing is going around in circles and losing games.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But offensive and defensive tackles don't have enough impact on games to warrant top 12 picks.

Huh?How can you be a Bucs fan and say DT's "don't have enough impact on games"???How can you be a football fan and say the same thing about OT's???I read retarded opinions on here all the time, but they rarely illicit a response from me...yours on the other hand has inspired me to reach for the keyboard...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But offensive and defensive tackles don't have enough impact on games to warrant top 12 picks.

Huh?How can you be a Bucs fan and say DT's "don't have enough impact on games"???How can you be a football fan and say the same thing about OT's???I read retarded opinions on here all the time, but they rarely illicit a response from me...yours on the other hand has inspired me to reach for the keyboard...

My opinions should be inspiring you use your brain and not be a sheep to outdated philosophies. Only positions worth a high draft pick are QB, WR, TE, outside pass rusher (DE, 3-4 OLB), CB, FS. To put it simply, players that are integral to the pass offense and pass defense. That's what the league is today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My opinions should be inspiring you use your brain and not be a sheep to outdated philosophies. Only positions worth a high draft pick are QB, WR, TE, outside pass rusher (DE, 3-4 OLB), CB, FS. To put it simply, players that are integral to the pass offense and pass defense. That's what the league is today.

How can you say that DE's are worth a high draft pick, but the guys going up against them aren't? How can you say that Gerald McCoy isn't integral to our pass defense?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How can you say that DE's are worth a high draft pick, but the guys going up against them aren't?

Because you can scheme protection. You can scheme pressure too but it's alot harder and leaves you vulnerable on the back end.

How can you say that Gerald McCoy isn't integral to our pass defense?

What are his top 5 impactful plays. In 2012 he made the pro-bowl and we were #32 in pass defense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not going to argue about it anymore, this is football 101 type stuff…The number of OT's taken in the top ten of the draft speaks for itself and the TAMPA 2 is predicated on the DT getting pressure...Again, how are you a fan of this team if you don't understand how the DT can affect the passing game?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not going to argue about it anymore, this is football 101 type stuff...The number of OT's taken in the top ten of the draft speaks for itself and the TAMPA 2 is predicated on the DT getting pressure...Again, how are you a fan of this team if you don't understand how the DT can affect the passing game?

Football 101 is over. It's a new game. Yea Sapp was a game changer. That was 10-17 years ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not going to argue about it anymore, this is football 101 type stuff...The number of OT's taken in the top ten of the draft speaks for itself and the TAMPA 2 is predicated on the DT getting pressure...Again, how are you a fan of this team if you don't understand how the DT can affect the passing game?

Football 101 is over. It's a new game. Yea Sapp was a game changer. That was 10-17 years ago.

I will say this, the Rams have been drafting lineman high for years and it hasn't really panned out for them yet. I don't see them taking the big leap with Bradford and the weapons they have outside. If it was me drafting, I'd have traded down, taken Matthews, and focused on weapons for Bradford and brought in competition depth at QB. They can always do that next year though, and could be all the more dangerous for having waiting and gotten the guys they did. I love Joyner, but playing inside coverage he will likely take a year or 2 to develop.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good story. I hope the guy makes the most of his opportunity.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This story kind of reminds me of Michael Lewis who was a Budweiser beer truck driver when the Saints picked him up. I don’t believe he even ever went to college. He was probably the most exciting return guy until Hester burst onto the scene.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This story kind of reminds me of Michael Lewis who was a Budweiser beer truck driver when the Saints picked him up. I don't believe he even ever went to college. He was probably the most exciting return guy until Hester burst onto the scene.

Lewis is still employed by the Saints, as team ambassador. Whatever that is.  lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This story kind of reminds me of Michael Lewis who was a Budweiser beer truck driver when the Saints picked him up. I don't believe he even ever went to college. He was probably the most exciting return guy until Hester burst onto the scene.

Lewis is still employed by the Saints, as team ambassador. Whatever that is.  lol

That means he's back to delivering beer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That means he's back to delivering beer.

LOLThey love him over there. They gave him a Super Bowl ring when they won it in 2010.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great story. Hope he makes the team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You would know.Ha... Burn!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What are his top 5 impactful plays. In 2012 he made the pro-bowl and we were #32 in pass defense.

You asked this question several months ago and I responded then. Obviously (obliviously?) you ignored it then, so here I will present it for you once more.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NXpZJlfoI0In this video you can see several impactful plays, like the tipped pass against the Saints that resulted in an INT by Barber, the double team split sack on Romo, standing up Adrian Peterson at the line of scrimmage for no gain, taking down Murray for a 5 yard loss.He's our best player and is one of the best players in the NFL and you act like he's Sabby Piscatelli. Oh and in 2013 (which you conveniently ignore) he was an All-Pro and we were the 17th pass defense with a shitty scheme and ridiculous coaching. If you are incapable of understanding the link between DT play and Pass Defense success, perhaps you should start following hopscotch players. Football might be too complicated for you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You would know.Ha... Burn!

What did you do java, catch some ladyboy gonorrhea again?I tried to tell you tebow's bible thumping ways were just for show.

Please wait…

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.