Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• theknees

Participant

So much to chew on here. Bottom line with the Pats game, we will see Mac Jones in his first start vs. Tampa so Belechick is in a win/win. Unless of course, Cam wins his first three games of 2021. The Rams are going to be a better version of the team that clocked us at home last season. The Dolphins will never really compete with Tua, but, they are a very well built team.

If Tampa gets through this cluster, the only two games they lose are vs. NO. That team got gobs better in the off season.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Jamies is a bust

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

If anyone knows where to get tickets, I need four to the Bucs-Dolphins game in Tampa.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I have us 2-1 in these 3.

Rams scare me with stafford. Hes been lionized for his whole career(just like barry sanders, imagine him on Dallas. Scary. & megatrom)

I saw pre season defense rankings. Lar #2. Tb #1. They’re flipped for me. Lar has the best defensive player in the league & of this generation in aaron donald and borderline best secondary player in jalen ramsey. We lost to them last year in a close game. Hopefully we get our revenge!

• TBChucky

Participant

I wouldn’t say a 3 point loss is getting “clocked”. Will they be better with Stafford? Sure. Our team was not the same team when we played them either. I’m not sure if your joking or not about the Saints getting “gobs better”.. You might want to hold off on ordering your Winston Saints jersey..

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

That team got gobs better in the off season.

How so?

• Pennywise

Participant

I’ll be at Thursday night game in philly

• Swash

Participant

New Orleans got better? You must be smokin on that Surterra Wellness boof 🤣

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Saints are still a good team as they’ve shown the last 2 years without Brees.

that being said, we are the clear favorite to win the division.

at worse, we go 4-2 with a split with NO/ATL but i see most likely 5-1 with a loss to one of those teams.

We will also like lose 2 of Rams, Indy, Buffalo, Dallas, New England althought i cant see Brady losing to Patriots.

i say 14-3

• buc-in-out

Participant

Cowboys and Falcons at home should give us a little momentum going to LA then to NE. That will be our toughest run.. LA, NE, Miami.

The Colts game, they only have their Bye in week 14 and we play them in week 12. They should be tired and beaten up.

Bills at home should be a good game, woulda been real tough on the road.

I just really wonder how good the Saints can be without Brees.

• theknees

Participant

So a QB who had over 5000 yards of offense the year before, who offers a true threat to drive the ball down field everytime he drops back, isn’t better than what we saw out of Brees the past two years? Sorry man, the Saints are more dangerous with Winston next year that they were with Brees last. Not sure that is debatable.

• BucsSavant

Participant

So a QB who had over 5000 yards of offense the year before, who offers a true threat to drive the ball down field everytime he drops back, isn’t better than what we saw out of Brees the past two years? Sorry man, the Saints are more dangerous with Winston next year that they were with Brees last. Not sure that is debatable.

Jameis is far too low-IQ to effectively run the saints offense. The Bucs can only hope to get the gift of having him start both games this year.

• Pennywise

Participant

Threat to throw a int or fumble every drive too

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

So a QB who had over 5000 yards of offense the year before, who offers a true threat to drive the ball down field everytime he drops back, isn’t better than what we saw out of Brees the past two years?

Did Brees gift opponents 6.8 points per game off turnovers the way Winston did in ‘19?

• lordnlkon

Participant

I’m sorry I can’t stop laughing at this. We saw what a competent QB could do with our roster after Jameis squandered it. But he’s suddenly going to make the saints better after they had to gut the roster to get under the salary cap?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Due to 0 games last year *tear* & living in NJ ill be at nyj, Philly, & WFT.

Would love to go to NE. $1400 cheapest tix. Will only go up as well!

• kenntak

Participant

The knees set the ultimate standard for Brady last year–Super Bowl or bust, thinking wrongly that Brady would fail to reach that goal, and that would somehow vindicate Winston. Well, Brady won the Super Bowl. How come knees did not eat any crow for his statements all year long?

• TBChucky

Participant

He couldn’t eat any crow with Jameis’ pecker in his mouth..

• seekpar

Participant

Agree with Pennywise, lameis jameis wINsTon was a threat to move the team down the field, but also a threat to give the ball to the other team, and way too often. The one and only exclusive member of the 30/30 club.

• TBChucky

Participant

Can’t say or spell WinsTOn without the TO..

• Pennywise

Participant

Look it’s obvious the Bucs made the right move , moving on from Winston, super bowl victory , year one , a team who lacked winning culture for years under Winston, is loaded with it now .

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Look it’s obvious the Bucs made the right move , moving on from Winston, super bowl victory , year one , a team who lacked winning culture for years under Winston, is loaded with it now .

Agreed.

Even if the proverbial light does go on for him, it was 100% the right move.

Dude had some growing up to do, and the team had no obligation to wait any longer.

• seekpar

Participant

It’s very likely we’ll see how much progress Lameis Jameis wINsTon has made during this upcoming season.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.