Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

If they pull off the upset, we would be facing New Orleans next week as opposed to Green Bay

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

NO can lose to Chicago.

Chill out.

• Roy

Participant

New Orleans still has to beat the Bears. But yeah I’m not sure I like either one of those possibilities. But it will be a good problem to have, because that means we won tonight.

• Mark Alsott

Participant

Playing in Green Bay in December is a nightmare. I’ll gladly take the Saints in their dome.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

If they pull off the upset, we would be facing New Orleans next week as opposed to Green Bay

Who cares?

You want to be the best, then beat the best.

• cgnumber7

Participant

If Rams, Us and Bears win we host Rams right? Lol that would be sweet!

• TBChucky

Participant

Just win baby!

• nybuccguy

Participant

The Bears are a super physical football team. Hopefully they leave the Saints with some lumps even if they lose. We will have an extra days rest too. Trying to be optimistic here.

• BucsFan83

Participant

What would happen if the Bears pull the upset also and we win?

• Lawdy

Participant

then we host the rams

• BucsFan83

Participant

Now that would be sweet.

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Who cares?

You want to be the best, then beat the best.

Exactly! This is the playoffs, ain’t no cupcakes left.

Skins as big a cupcake as it gets. If we make it to the divisional round…then it’s time to prove we can hang with anyone. Which we can.

Period.

At this point in the season, the Bucs have as good a chance as anyone. Are saints/packers great, sure. Is it cold in GB, yup. But we gotta beat them to get to the prize back home anyhow. Ultimately there is only one home playoff game that matters…the superbowl.

I think we can beat GB or NO, so bring it on. First let’s get it done tonight!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

We match up great against Green Bay. We don’t match up well against Chicago, New Orleans or the Rams

• Mark Alsott

Participant

Green Bay’s QB is in another dimension compared to the QBs for those other teams. Our DBs are our weakest link. I’d much prefer to play a QB who isn’t a generational talent and who isn’t having a career year.

• Mic

Participant

Super Bowl story would not be complete without us going thru New Orleans.

Watch the Philly game to see how to beat them. Also rewatch all their other games where their defense sputters mobile qbs kill em or their lbs running to the flats.

Clear the passing lanes force the rbs to attack the flats. Linebackers will not green dog they will stay in the passing lanes if the rb is blocking. We failed last time because we tried to do what we want instead of attacking their weakness which is their linebackers.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

There’s no way the rams could possibly screw us more than this terrible embarrassing defense will against either the saints or rams next week, either team scores 40 points.

• Mic

Participant

I’ve been dissecting/waiting for the saints for round three all season we are gonna get em. Those outside plays you saw tonight that attacked the edges of the defense will be effective. The element we missed to attack their weakness the last time we met. We’ve been slowly preparing to beat em

• Watchman

Participant

It is the playoffs. They’ll be playing a good team regardless.

The way the Bucs pass D is playing, whether it is the Rams or Saints, the Bucs’s O will have to be clicking on all cylinders.

Bucs can’t seem to stop anyone’s passing offense, including a QB no one ever heard of, starting his first game, a playoff game no less.

Bucs pass D is terrifyingly bad.

• SOXX

Participant

The young DBs just have to be a little more clingy, it comes with experience. Never take your eye off a sure interception, never.

• Watchman

Participant

That type of effort next week (O not clicking and pass D just being themselves) could lead to an embarrassing game.

Godwin needs to figure it out: bad game, his hand (if so sit down), jitters (get over it).

I don’t know what the pass D needs to do, but it has to be better that this game. Same for the pass rush.

The whole #1 D vs the run is great and all, but loses its luster when it is soooooo easy to pass against them. If it is scheme then they have to do something different. I am inclined to think it is not scheme, but will admit I don’t have the knowledge to really support that conclusion. It just seems like if it was scheme they would have done something different.

• LVBUC2

Participant

Much rather play NO in the dome than GB in the cold. Lets root for the Bears and play at home. Rams did us a favor.

• JC5100

Participant

That might have been the best game of McVay’s career.

Also, brutal trade by Seattle getting Adams. He’s a hyped up Jermaine Phillips.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Lolz @ “Rams screwing us big”

I’m amazed some of you people are able to function in real life.

• kenntak

Participant

I would rather play the Saints (if the Saints win) for two reasons. I want the chance to beat them this season, as we will probably have to face them anyway. Second, I would rather play a team that played on Sunday, rather than one that rested a whole week. Champions are not scared–they take care of the business at hand. By the way, I was one of the few who predicted the Rams to win.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.