Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Years ago (and even still sometimes today) bigots compare homosexuality to pedophilia. The “gays” were after your children.

The 2021 version of that is apparently to compare transgender surgery to “genital mutilation.” The trans are after your children.

Brought to you by . . . of course . . . Rand Paul

JBear’s Champion of Freedom

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Title is redundant

• jbear

Participant

You two morons haven’t figured out that you are on the losing side of this argument. We are talking about mentally ill parents who are abusing their kids.

Most people understand that letting adults make their own decisions about who they live or what they do with their own bodies is a basic human right. When you’re dealing with Children I’m afraid that issue is not so clear cut. It is a sickness that is being spread around by liberals and it’s destroying an entire generation of children. It’s not something cute for a 6 or even 12 year old to decide their sexuality for their entire lives. It’s something twisted that’s being put on a poor child by likely mentally ill adults who are either seeking attention or have some other mental health issues going on.

Sexuality needs to be figured out when a person fully matures. I’m not saying a kid can’t choose pink clothes if they like pink. I’m saying parents need to take a step back and make sure they aren’t influencing those decisions.

Sexuality is a deeply personal thing. It’s not other people’s business. People don’t have to celebrate your sexual choices. But a child, is not being helped by parents who assist them in gender reassignment before they have even reached physical maturity. It’s wrong and more than fair to characterize it the way Rand Paul did with this woman.

He’s asking a legitimate question to someone who happens to be transgender. It’s still a legitimate question. Do you think that children can make life altering decisions about their sexuality?

And I’m only responding because of the substance even though the OP didn’t have any substance and is nothing but an uninformed, smear that Alice probably got of Clair’s twitter feed.

• jbear

Participant

Sorry “Justin Baragona’s” twitter feed.

Jesus christ, you liberals are like watching a really bad cartoon.

The hysteria of the tweet is priceless.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yeah the libs are the mockery right now *watches CPAC highlights*

Yeah the libs are the problem…

• jbear

Participant

And where are you getting your opinion of those cpac highlights anyway? The next Presidential election is more than 3 years away….get down off that ledge Fire.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

My opinions of video clips?

I tend to watch them with my ears and eyes and then say “this shit is insane”.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

It is insane

as posted in another thread, Trump OPENLY using Hitler tactics to call for the unraveling of democracy . . and the CPAC crowd cheers

The most hardcode of Trump GOPers are so completely detached from reality

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.