Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

How a few of the “Draft Experts” rank the QB’s overall:Scott Wright--Draft CountdownBridgewater  8th overallBortles    24Manziel  50NFPBridgewater  7thCarr      15Manziel  24Bortles  37Draft TekBridgewater  2ndManziel  7Bortles  11East Coast Sports  (No overall ranking as yet--just ranking by position)BridgewaterManzielMettenbergerBortlesWalterFootballBortles  11thManziel  14Bridgewater  15

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel loses.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel loses.

Some of these "experts" thought rg3 was the next big thing. Just saying.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Manziel loses.

RG3 can still be the next best thing. He had a great first season, and was rushed back way to soon. You could just see watching him he was extremely rusty. It was just a dumb move by RG3/coaching/the organization to think just because AP did it the year before he could. I know some people have written RG3 off but I still think  he will have one hell of a career.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WFB always gets it wrong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel loses.

RG3 can still be the next best thing. He had a great first season, and was rushed back way to soon. You could just see watching him he was extremely rusty. It was just a dumb move by RG3/coaching/the organization to think just because AP did it the year before he could. I know some people have written RG3 off but I still think  he will have one hell of a career.

Maybe. Love your positiveness.Still, there is no way to argue this..he cost too much. The rams fleeced them. Maybe raped them a little.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Manziel loses.

Maybe. Love your positiveness.Still, there is no way to argue this..he cost too much. The rams fleeced them. Maybe raped them a little.

Yupp can't argue that costed them too much. It's pretty funny how they ended up losing the #2 overall this year cause of the trade haha.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel loses.

Yupp can't argue that costed them too much. It's pretty funny how they ended up losing the #2 overall this year cause of the trade haha.

Wow, you thought the Redskins were a joke with Shanahan, wait until they get a load of fat Gruden who is handcuffed by a crippled QB that everyone is rooting for.  This is going to be fun. 

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Johnny Football is going to be the best QB in this class, and it’s not close folks. Johnny Football rides the wave.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Manziel loses.

Wow, you thought the Redskins were a joke with Shanahan, wait until they get a load of fat Gruden who is handcuffed by a crippled QB that everyone is rooting for.  This is going to be fun.

Is there a specific reason why you wish for everyone in the NFL to fail? Lol I honestly haven't seen you make one positive post.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel loses.

Is there a specific reason why you wish for everyone in the NFL to fail? Lol I honestly haven't seen you make one positive post.

I hate the Redskins.  I love the Bucs, Broncos, Colts and to a lesser extent the 49ers.  I hope every other team fails miserably.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Manziel loses.

I hate the Redskins.  I love the Bucs, Broncos, Colts and to a lesser extent the 49ers.  I hope every other team fails miserably.

Lol fair enough.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.