Viewing 49 reply threads

• Author

• 1sparkybuc

Participant

The Bucs still have the 4th best QB in the division, but that description would fit all but a few of the league’s elite QBs if they were in this division. Only Peyton Manning, Brady, or Rodgers, would bump anyone down the list IMO. With the upgrades in the coaching staff and player personnel, I like our TEAM better than any other in the NFCS. The Saints have the immediate edge because of their experience together, but that won’t last. Brees is on the downside of his career and Payton will never have another like him. The Bucs are primed to take over the division. They have a better balance of youth to experience and, IMO, better balance of offense and defense. I fully well understand there are still holes to be filled and they need some time to gel, but this is still the most promising situation this team has ever had. Even with the 4th best QB in the division, this offense has real weapons and real speed…………and real coaches. There’s a lot of work to be done, but the foundation is here for that future that Gruden was blabbering about a decade ago. The Bucs won’t be 4th in the division as a team again any time soon. They will win games no matter who plays QB. Lovie has a plan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am not sold on our QB situation  long term, but I think we did the best we could with this years class of QBs and the other needs of the team L&L are putting together. If they can teach Glennon to keep his head up, develop a clock, move in the pocket maybe he could be the guy. But that is a very big list. Looking off maybe, but the other things are like trying to teach an old dog. A QB clock is maybe the hardest thing to install next to throwing motion. NFL QBs either have it or they don’t. So I think we either get lucky with someone like Brett Smith ( who maybe makes the practice squad this year and comes in next ready to compete and develop under McCown as out number two QB ) or we go looking for a back up we can develop next year. To be in the hunt in the NFC South I think one way or the other we have to find a long term QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I feel better about the QB situation than I did last year, that’s for sure. Reports say McCown already looks very sharp and is acting like a real leader.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still think we are the 4th best team in the division as of today. With so many new pieces, there will be an adjustment period and the need to gel. With the coaching staff that we have in place, I expect to be competitive. Offensively, I feel like we have the best RB core in the division. The 2nd best receiving core. 4th in the QB department. The O-Line is more than likely at the bottom. Defensively, I think that we have the 2nd best overall unit in the division and that definitely has room for growth under Lovie and his defensive staff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While it’s easy to say the Bucs have the #4 QB based on overall reputation, it doesn’t take into account just how good McCown was last season. He was barely behind Brees and Ryan in completion percentage and significantly ahead of Newton, he had a higher yards per attempt than all three of them, and a higher passer rating than all three. He was really good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How I’d rank them today:Bucs:      Offense (2), Defense (2)Saints:    Offense (1), Defense (3)ATL:      Offense (3) , Defense (4)CAR:      Offense (4), Defense (1)On paper, and with pewter colored glasses on, the Bucs should have the 2nd best defense and 2nd best offense in the NFC South.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How I'd rank them today:Bucs:      Offense (2), Defense (2)Saints:    Offense (1), Defense (3)ATL:      Offense (3) , Defense (4)CAR:      Offense (4), Defense (1)On paper, and with pewter colored glasses on, the Bucs should have the 2nd best defense and 2nd best offense in the NFC South.

I think I would flip the Bucs and Falcons on offense but otherwise I agree.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How I'd rank them today:Bucs:      Offense (2), Defense (2)Saints:    Offense (1), Defense (3)ATL:      Offense (3) , Defense (4)CAR:      Offense (4), Defense (1)On paper, and with pewter colored glasses on, the Bucs should have the 2nd best defense and 2nd best offense in the NFC South.

That was the only one I had to think twice about. ATL lost Gonzo but they get back Julio. Roddy seems to be on the decline. With all their new weapons, I think the Bucs can surpass ATL if McCown plays well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where would we rank them IF Mccown played like he did last year?THAT is the question in my mind. I'd say 2nd in the division, and 5-10 overall.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The problem with doing any type of ranking now is that the season is ultimately decided by who gets injured and where. Last season I felt I made a very compelling argument that the Bucs would be no worse than 2nd in the division and would possibly win it. I based that argument on the prior season where the team was 7-9, the offense played well enough to get a top 10 ranking, and the offensive line blocked well enough that Martin had almost 2000 combined yards as a rookie. And we all saw how 2013 turned out. I like what I feel I see on the offense, however, my concerns are still that the offensive line is unproven and uncertain, the starting TE and WR2 (and possibly the WR3) are rookies. The OC is unproven at the NFL level and while McCown played well last season - I don't know if that was an aberration or not. Even though Carolina seems hell bent on falling to the basement in the division, I'm not sure yet that we are better than them. Atlanta, except for last season, has had a number of winning seasons and New Orleans still looks like the team to beat in the division. I think we have closed the gap on the other teams this off season, but I'd still rank the Bucs 4th right at the moment. However, that said, I like our chances to improve a lot this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i wouldn't......Falcons can't run the ball.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i wouldn't......Falcons can't run the ball.

They were #14 in total offense last season with some of the worst injuries in the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’re tied for 1st place right now. 0-0

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs still have the 4th best QB in the division, but that description would fit all but a few of the league's elite QBs if they were in this division. Only Peyton Manning, Brady, or Rodgers, would bump anyone down the list IMO. With the upgrades in the coaching staff and player personnel, I like our TEAM better than any other in the NFCS. The Saints have the immediate edge because of their experience together, but that won't last. Brees is on the downside of his career and Payton will never have another like him. The Bucs are primed to take over the division. They have a better balance of youth to experience and, IMO, better balance of offense and defense. I fully well understand there are still holes to be filled and they need some time to gel, but this is still the most promising situation this team has ever had. Even with the 4th best QB in the division, this offense has real weapons and real speed............and real coaches. There's a lot of work to be done, but the foundation is here for that future that Gruden was blabbering about a decade ago. The Bucs won't be 4th in the division as a team again any time soon. They will win games no matter who plays QB. Lovie has a plan.

It'd be one thing if we had a second tier type QB and were better at a lot of other things. we don't, we aren't just a bit behind the other teams in this division we are miles behind them until Ryan, Brees and even Cam are on the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are going to contend for this division. And here are the reasons why.1) Lovie Smith. His defense, with these players are going to make the other 3 offenses in the division that much worse.2) Jason Licht. His draft, with Evans, ASJ, and Herron are going to make the other 3 defenses in the division that much worse. We got better by leaps and bounds on both sides of the ball. QB and overall rankings:1) Brees. Not really an argument about this one.2) Ryan. With the weapons he has he isnt dropping off anytime soon.3) McCown. With our weapons on offense he could be at the top of this list by seasons end. 4) Newton. A QB is only as good as his weapons and Cam has ... Kid n' Play?Teams:1) New Orleans. They are the team to beat with their improved defense.2) Tampa Bay. Like I said, we improved on both sides of the ball. 3) Atlanta. On paper anyway, the Jake Matthews pickup will help them a ton. They are changing up their defense and could struggle.4) Carolina. They have one of the best defenses in football but have serious issues on offense. If they think Cam can carry the offense, they may want to re-watch the 2012 season. He can't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCown over Newton. Only on a Bucs board ;P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I used to laugh at the people on this forum who used to pick Josh Freeman as anything other than the worst QB in the NFC South.  Hell, after 2010, a lot of people on here were saying he was the best QB in the division and that they wouldn’t trade him for any player in the entire NFL.  There are some real bright people around here…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I used to laugh at the people on this forum who used to pick Josh Freeman as anything other than the worst QB in the NFC South.  Hell, after 2010, a lot of people on here were saying he was the best QB in the division and that they wouldn't trade him for any player in the entire NFL.  There are some real bright people around here...

How's the Tebow thing going for ya?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never said Tebow was the best QB in the NFC South.  I never even said he was the best QB in his division when he was on the Broncos.  You lose.You were one of the main ones touting Freeman as a God.  LOL! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never said Tebow was the best QB in the NFC South.  I never even said he was the best QB in his division when he was on the Broncos.  You lose.You were one of the main ones touting Freeman as a God.  LOL!

I chose the username Lord Freesus because it was funny and I find religion ridiculous. I was optimistic about Freeman and hoped he could find the switch.You however.. Heh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is closest to my perception as well. The thing most notable is no perceived weak side. Even in 2002 the offense was never feared or respected around the league. This team already is generating a buzz, and not just on these boards. This team has weapons. There is already speculation about how difficult it will be for teams to defend against the "towers", and that's not even taking into account the speed options. We have never had talent like this on offense, and our QB situation is perfect. Josh has the experience to get the team of to a great start. Glennon can step in for mop up duty when a win is secured. I'm confident he will do well with decent coaching, schemes, and the weapons we now have. The OL is the most obvious question mark, but anything will be an improvement over last year. Glennon has 13 games in the worst possible situation. He has to be loving all the changes he's seen this year, even Josh. He now has a fair shot at becoming the long term solution at QB. Hopefully he becomes our version of Peyton Manning.  No RGIII for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please.  We are #4 on offensive. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also the Saints had the #4 defense in the NFL in 2013 and you morons have them at #3 in the division.  Meanwhile the Bucs lost their biggest  star on that side.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs #4 on offensive and #3 on defensive is my more accurate rankings.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Carolina had the #2 defense in terms of yards allowed per game at 301.2, but the Saints were just a hair behind at #4 at 305.7.  Frankly, considering the injuries that the Saints had, I'd argue that they were the best defense in the division though last season and appear poised for another great season. Ryan is a hell of a defensive coach, much better than I expected. The Falcons gave up 379 yards last season and I think they will struggle again this season, but because their offense should improve with Matthews at tackle and Julio coming back, that'll help their defense a bit, but they should be still the worse defensively in the division.Tampa gave up 348 yards on average last season, but has better coaching. I can see them bypassing Carolina for the #2 defense and possibly giving the Saints a run for the best defense, so I think that the guys that say Tampa could have the 2nd best defense in the division are probably correct especially with the issues Carolina still has with their secondary and with the new problems with Hardy. However, optimism aside, our offense is still unproven with a lot of questions. Even Carolina with their issues on the offensive line and with wide receivers still have the fact that they have a better quarterback and an established offense going for them. We have hopes and dreams at this point. We are the 4th best offense in the division right now. But we have more potential to surprise and improve than the other teams. With NO, Atlanta and Carolina, the rest of the division knows what to expect. Tampa's offense is unknown - with a number of unknown skill players expected to drive that unknown offense. The potential is there, but potential is a still a word that means things can go either way.JMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also the Saints had the #4 defense in the NFL in 2013 and you morons have them at #3 in the division.  Meanwhile the Bucs lost their biggest  star on that side.

Speculating on 2014. 2013 is history. Revis was nothing special ON THE FIELD for the Bucs. The additions more than make up for the "loss" IMO.You seem to have a problem accepting a difference of opinion. You might want to get that checked.I'm sure there is a free mental health facility somewhere near you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Carolina had the #2 defense in terms of yards allowed per game at 301.2, but the Saints were just a hair behind at #4 at 305.7.  Frankly, considering the injuries that the Saints had, I'd argue that they were the best defense in the division though last season and appear poised for another great season. Ryan is a hell of a defensive coach, much better than I expected. The Falcons gave up 379 yards last season and I think they will struggle again this season, but because their offense should improve with Matthews at tackle and Julio coming back, that'll help their defense a bit, but they should be still the worse defensively in the division.Tampa gave up 348 yards on average last season, but has better coaching. I can see them bypassing Carolina for the #2 defense and possibly giving the Saints a run for the best defense, so I think that the guys that say Tampa could have the 2nd best defense in the division are probably correct especially with the issues Carolina still has with their secondary and with the new problems with Hardy. However, optimism aside, our offense is still unproven with a lot of questions. Even Carolina with their issues on the offensive line and with wide receivers still have the fact that they have a better quarterback and an established offense going for them. We have hopes and dreams at this point. We are the 4th best offense in the division right now. But we have more potential to surprise and improve than the other teams. With NO, Atlanta and Carolina, the rest of the division knows what to expect. Tampa's offense is unknown - with a number of unknown skill players expected to drive that unknown offense. The potential is there, but potential is a still a word that means things can go either way.JMO.

Now THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is a nice rational post.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please.  We are #4 on offensive.

Carolina was a pretty pathetic #26 on offense last season, arguably lost more than they gained since then, and still has Mike Shula as coordinator. I like Cam more than most but they could very likely be bad on that side next season. The Bucs were horrible in their own right last season but potentially made massive upgrades all over the board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Carolinas defense is the best IMO but Bucs will be best this season. New Orleans defese had a few epic meltdowns last year. Carolina did much better I thought. All stats aside.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's true they achieved at a very high level last season but I think a lot of people view that as a bit of voodoo magic. They had been bad for a long time before that and other than Cam Jordan don't have a lot of players most people would classify as top level. I'm still not completely sold.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stats dont tell the entire story. Like the Saints were 7th in points allowed per game. They held the hapless Buccaneer offense to 14 and 17. They were the beneficiaries of an extremely loud domed stadium. Their defense and 12th man held every team to 17 points or less except SF, who scored 20.Without the 12th man was another story. They held only the 3 divisional teams to 17 points or less. Every other game on the road their defense gave up more than 17 including the epic meltdown in NE and SEA. Starting in the month of December they gave up over 27 points per game on the road. Color me unimpressed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are #4 in most positions on offense and wasting a top 10 pick on a slow bloated bad route running wide receiver won’t help that at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

QBs1. Brees: You can actually make a case for this guy being the best in the NFL. Stud. Him and Payton have had a chance at the superbowl almost every year for the past 5 years. Hate him. Hate the Saints. Love his game. He keeps the offense running like a well oiled machine and is amazing at hitting guys in stride.2. Newton: Would be the best QB in lots of other divisions. The guy is a beast and the most physically gifted QB in the NFL today. His stats last year 30 total TDs, against 13 INTs and a 12 win season considering he only had one true weapon was pretty impressive. If he has more weapons and the panthers didn't sell their souls to two broken RBs they would be a true force.3. Matt Ryan: A great QB, who didn't show much when his weapons were missing. He will put up nice numbers again with the return of Julio, but I think Matt got exposed a little last year. If you are a true franchise QB you have to find a way to keep your team in games. 4. Josh McCown: Played great, but that was the only great stretch of his career. Still it was very impressive. Josh is old, but a young 34. He still has a great arm and great mobility. In an offense stacked with talent, its going to be interesting seeing what he can do.1. Saints. Elite offense. On the verge of an elite defense.2. Panthers. Elite Defense, and a young QB who keeps getting better with unlimited potential.3. Bucs: This is based off of Lovies resume, our talent on defense, and lots of weapons on offense.3B I'd say we are in the same league as Atlanta. Kinda flip floped. They have some proven guys on offense, but a good defense based only on potential. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we’re currently better offensively than Carolina because their question marks on o-line are even bigger than ours and their receiver situation still sucks, even with Benjamin. I just think he’s a project that will take a while to become a legit #1. Our offense has potential to be the 2nd best in the division if things come together the way we hope they do.Defensively I think we're the most complete team, though we're lacking some depth. Carolina had a very good D and I like what the saints did by adding Byrd, SJB and bailey but I still think our D is altogether the most complete. Carolina has the best front 7 but their secondary is ugly... They probably will still have the top ranked defense though because their front 7 will continue to cover up their deficiencies in the back end.Let's not kid ourselves, we may have lost our "biggest star" on defense but revis was by no means any better than the 3rd best player on our defense last year. We'll be just fine without him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are #4 in most positions on offense and wasting a top 10 pick on a slow bloated bad route running wide receiver won't help that at all.

Aside from QB and perhaps O-Line, please explain to me how we're ranked 4th in all other positions on offense?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are #4 in most positions on offense and wasting a top 10 pick on a slow bloated bad route running wide receiver won't help that at all.

Aside from QB and perhaps O-Line, please explain to me how we're ranked 4th in all other positions on offense?

Obviously he can't. It's total and complete BS, and he knows it. He only made the statement for the reaction.I'm firmly convinced Lovie would get 8 wins with the exact same team Schiano had last year. Different schedule, different challenges, better talent, I see 8-8 as a base. 9 or 10 is not impossible. 11+ is a reach, but no more sub .500 seasons with Lovie in charge.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2. Panthers. Elite Defense, and a young QB who keeps getting better with unlimited potential.

I've said it before I like Cam, but that offense is trending down. In 2011 they were #7 in total yards, in 2012 #12, and then last year #26. Mike Shula is a major problem.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Position              Team                PlayerQB                    Saints                Drew BreesQB                    Falcons            Matt RyanQB                    Panthers          Cam NewtonQB                    Bucs                Josh McCownRB                    Panthers            Tolbert/Williams/StewartRB                    Falcons              Jackson/FreemanRB                    Saints                Thomas/IngramRB                    Bucs                  Martin/Sims/JamesTie between the Aints and the BucsWR                    Falcons              Jones/White/Douglas/HesterWR                    Saints                  Colston/Toon/Meacham/Stills/Cooks          tie between Falcons and Saints because Julio Jones is the best WR in the divisionWR                    Bucs                    Jackson/Evans/HerronWR                    Panthers              Cotchery/Benjamin/Avant        (losing Steve Smith puts them behind Tampa (slightly)TE                      Saints                  GrahamTE                      Panthers              Dickson/OlsonTE                      Bucs                    Wright/ASJTE                      Falcons                Toilolo/Pascoe?            Losing a HOF TE does that to you. If Gonzales had stayed, the Bucs would be last.OL                    I would say none of these are great.                            The Panthers probably have the best center but the rest? I don't think so, but these are all a wash to me. All of these teams got torn apart by the DLines that are good outside of the NFC South.So yes, I was right the Bucs IMHO still have some serious holes on offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Position              Team                PlayerQB                    Saints                Drew BreesQB                    Falcons            Matt RyanQB                    Panthers          Cam NewtonQB                    Bucs                Josh McCownRB                    Panthers            Tolbert/Williams/StewartRB                    Falcons              Jackson/FreemanRB                    Saints                Thomas/IngramRB                    Bucs                  Martin/Sims/JamesTie between the Aints and the BucsWR                    Falcons              Jones/White/Douglas/HesterWR                    Saints                  Colston/Toon/Meacham/Stills/Cooks          tie between Falcons and Saints because Julio Jones is the best WR in the divisionWR                    Bucs                    Jackson/Evans/HerronWR                    Panthers              Cotchery/Benjamin/Avant        (losing Steve Smith puts them behind Tampa (slightly)TE                      Saints                  GrahamTE                      Panthers              **CENSORED**son/OlsonTE                      Bucs                    Wright/ASJTE                      Falcons                Toilolo/Pascoe?            Losing a HOF TE does that to you. If Gonzales had stayed, the Bucs would be last.OL                    I would say none of these are great.                            The Panthers probably have the best center but the rest? I don't think so, but these are all a wash to me. All of these teams got torn apart by the DLines that are good outside of the NFC South.So yes, I was right the Bucs IMHO still have some serious holes on offense.

So, you have the Bucs last in the division when is comes to running backs? Slightly ahead of Carolina in regards to receivers? Whatever man....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DH if you take homer glasses off you see it. At WR we have Jackson and that is it. The rest are unknown or crap. If you read we are tied for last in RB’s. Martin wasn’t good before the injury and he is NOW coming off injury, so who knows? Maybe Greg ran in him into the ground during his rookie season? What do we know about Sims? James is coming off injury as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs still have the 4th best QB in the division, but that description would fit all but a few of the league's elite QBs if they were in this division. Only Peyton Manning, Brady, or Rodgers, would bump anyone down the list IMO. With the upgrades in the coaching staff and player personnel, I like our TEAM better than any other in the NFCS. The Saints have the immediate edge because of their experience together, but that won't last. Brees is on the downside of his career and Payton will never have another like him. The Bucs are primed to take over the division. They have a better balance of youth to experience and, IMO, better balance of offense and defense. I fully well understand there are still holes to be filled and they need some time to gel, but this is still the most promising situation this team has ever had. Even with the 4th best QB in the division, this offense has real weapons and real speed............and real coaches. There's a lot of work to be done, but the foundation is here for that future that Gruden was blabbering about a decade ago. The Bucs won't be 4th in the division as a team again any time soon. They will win games no matter who plays QB. Lovie has a plan.

Of course Lovie has a plan.  It is to win games, by any means necessary.  The "all offense" draft convinced me that the man is hellbent on making sure the Bucs can compete week in and out on BOTH sides of the ball, but he will have this defense humming THIS season.  The offense is a mashed up unit, so who knows what we are getting.  Whores pasta.I am not sure McCown will get the job done here in Tampa.  He really isn't all that great.  But he has some potentially great targets.  Curious.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DH if you take homer glasses off you see it. At WR we have Jackson and that is it. The rest are unknown or crap. If you read we are tied for last in RB's. Martin wasn't good before the injury and he is NOW coming off injury, so who knows? Maybe Greg ran in him into the ground during his rookie season? What do we know about Sims? James is coming off injury as well.

Homer glasses? You basically stated that we have a "slight edge" in receivers vs. Carolina's. Cotchery has had one good season in his whole career. Avant? Carolina might be fielding the worst receiving core in the NFC this season. VJax is a huge upgrade over anything that Carolina will march out this season. And Evans will be a beast along side him. As far as running backs? Pierre and Ingram? Steven Jackson and Devonta Freeman? So, a rookie and a running back with a history of being banged up. And you're worried about Martin. Okay...  ::) ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, the homer glasses are there for you. Furthermore we are so far behind in QB’s it doesn’t matter. The ONLY way this Bucs team wins is if they hold teams to 10-14 points a game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, the homer glasses are there for you. Furthermore we are so far behind in QB's it doesn't matter. The ONLY way this Bucs team wins is if they hold teams to 10-14 points a game.

I never argued the QB situation. All I'm saying is that you're analysis of our RB's, TE's, and WR's compared to the other teams in our division is poor IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why does everyone think Newton is so good? Brees and Newton are 1 & 2 and will probably be until they retire. Newton is an average passer and above averge runner. He’s one of the guys you have to make an offense around rather than ask him transition into the current offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why does everyone think Newton is so good? Brees and Newton are 1 & 2 and will probably be until they retire. Newton is an average passer and above averge runner. He's one of the guys you have to make an offense around rather than ask him transition into the current offense.

He's still an upgrade over what we have here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why does everyone think Newton is so good? Brees and Newton are 1 & 2 and will probably be until they retire. Newton is an average passer and above averge runner. He's one of the guys you have to make an offense around rather than ask him transition into the current offense.

He's still an upgrade over what we have here.

He's an upgrade over every QB we have ever had.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL, why is anyone even responding to Milton? He obviously doesn’t believe any of this and is just trying to get you riled up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread was created by homer sparky to try and convince us we are just as good as any team in the division.  I ain’t buying it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread was created by homer sparky to try and convince us we are just as good as any team in the division.  I ain't buying it.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm simply posting what I believe is happening with my team, and I'm not alone in my opinion. It really doesn't concern me that you don't share my viewpoint. Your approval is not something I strive for, since your agenda has never impressed me. I much prefer a more positive approach. We now have a man with a proven track record running the show. He's led a team to the SB with a less than elite QB. I believe he can do it again.One thing for sure, nobody will ever accuse you of being a homer.........troll maybe, but never a homer.

Please wait…

Viewing 49 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.