Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/ravens-lb-smith-who-has-ties-to-bucs-staff-visiting-tampa-bay/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would like this pick up if it did happen.

Please wait…

• williebrowntown

He would be a good band-aid for this year at least. I like that Licht is never seemingly done in FA. He keeps kicking the tires on guys to see who can come in and produce and give us the ability to go BPA in the draft. The man is good at his job

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He would be a good band-aid for this year at least. I like that Licht is never seemingly done in FA. He keeps kicking the tires on guys to see who can come in and produce and give us the ability to go BPA in the draft. The man is good at his job

If jack isnt there, no biggie.If buckner or bosa isnt there, no worries.If basically anyone they wanted isnt there, they have something of a backup plan, at least. I am liking that part of what licht is doing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If jack isnt there, no biggie.If buckner or bosa isnt there, no worries.If basically anyone they wanted isnt there, they have something of a backup plan, at least. I am liking that part of what licht is doing.

Yes it frees Licht up to draft BPA instead of having to draft rookies and expect them to start right away. Licht may end up drafting 5 eventual starters but he wont be expecting them to start day one. Solid plan. Darryl Smith is a great fit at SAM LB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am waiting patiently for it to be impossible for the bucs to in one draft find 5 starters… The talent level on this team has been sooooooo questionable ever since they decided to dump all the vets and start over with a HC who was their defensive backfield coach….

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

I am waiting patiently for it to be impossible for the bucs to in one draft find 5 starters... The talent level on this team has been sooooooo questionable ever since they decided to dump all the vets and start over with a HC who was their defensive backfield coach....

Would be close to impossible to do now.  Look at the talent on this team at each position.  We have to talent to make a run.  Now we need to see of the coaching can get us there.  I think we do.  The talent discussion in the NFL more than any other pro league, is in direct relation to the coaches that are coaching the players.  Good players + bad coaches = sh!t box team every time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am waiting patiently for it to be impossible for the bucs to in one draft find 5 starters... The talent level on this team has been sooooooo questionable ever since they decided to dump all the vets and start over with a HC who was their defensive backfield coach....

Would be close to impossible to do now.  Look at the talent on this team at each position.  We have to talent to make a run.  Now we need to see of the coaching can get us there.  I think we do.  The talent discussion in the NFL more than any other pro league, is in direct relation to the coaches that are coaching the players.  Good players + bad coaches = sh!t box team every time.

A good number of what the bucs have will need to show they can play capably.  And holes remain... until the draft and a pretty good group shows they belong in the league

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where I don’t see it happening if the draft came out like this it would produce 5 starters1st Ronnie Stanley RT2nd3rd Robert Aguayo Kicker4th Cyrus Jones KR/PR5th Derek Watt FB6th6thOkay all I could get is 4.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Where I don't see it happening if the draft came out like this it would produce 5 starters1st Ronnie Stanley RT2nd3rd Robert Aguayo Kicker4th Cyrus Jones KR/PR5th Derek Watt FB6th6thOkay all I could get is 4.

Would be on board with this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where I don't see it happening if the draft came out like this it would produce 5 starters1st Ronnie Stanley RT2nd3rd Robert Aguayo Kicker4th Cyrus Jones KR/PR5th Derek Watt FB6th6thOkay all I could get is 4.

All I see is maybe one

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A kicker in the 3rd?? PLEASE NO

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.