Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• dpc1192

Participant

Who will start at RE and 3rd WR? I know Clayborne is in position to start the LE, and Jackson and Evans will be 1 and 2 WRs. (Maybe this guy Herron as 3rd WR?) (somehow forgot we signed Johnson.. That has RE covered, anyone have any insight to how he’s looked out there/ what any of the coaches have to say about him? hoping he’s a long term solid RE for us ! we’ve been in dire need of one)Was talking to my friend today who is a Lions fan about it, and honestly could think of almost every other starter except these two very important positions.Thank you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Michael Johnsons is startin REHerron may be the starting #3 WR, if not itll prolly be a Louis Murphy or Lavelle HawkinsClayborn has the inside track to start at LE, and it woukd be disappointinf if he wasnt, but not surptising

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

dpc forgot we signed Johnson?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeeze that was a serious brain fart hahah, guess I haven’t read much about his progress etc in the offseason. Anyone have any insight into how he’s looking out there?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My understanding is that Johnson has sat out a lot of OTAs in an effort to make sure he stays healthy. Means has taken a lot of 1st team snaps.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My understanding is that Johnson has sat out a lot of OTAs in an effort to make sure he stays healthy. Means has taken a lot of 1st team snaps.

No surprise Means is getting the snaps.  He's going to be taking Bowers roster spot.  They know Gholston is a lock because he has the ability to move inside.  Means doesn't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our #3 WR may not be all that important.  I could see a lot of 2 WR, 2 TE sets out there.  Been hearing a lot of good about Owusu as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think you meant LE .That one is certainly up for grabs. My prediction ? War Daddy force

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Herron down the road, he may be a little raw to have an impact early this year, I look for Murphy to step up but in reality you may see the position filled with a combo of Murphy, Wright, Herron and Demps until someone can separate themselves from the pack.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vjax, Evans, ASJ, Wright, Dougie and Sims. Not even our QBs could screw this up! Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vjax, Evans, ASJ, Wright, Dougie and Sims. Not even our QBs could screw this up! Go Bucs!

No, but a swiss cheese line could. Hoping the front 5 keep it together this season. Lots of potential on the offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cautiously optimistic that Herron, Murphy and Hawkins are our 3/4/5 wideouts.RE is Johnson,  Means is being pushed as his backup (and a core special teams guy)  But it does sound like everyone is going to play in several spots.  Definitely want War Daddy and AC in the mix.My caution on the offense...  LOTS of rookies who will have to produce immediately.  Doesn't happen often.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.