Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

you guessed it

he ain’t even black

• DCGoth

Participant

Just wait until DeSenseless runs in 2022. I imagine that Floriduh will be the first state to require a genetic sample as proof of identity. Collection vials will accompany all absentee ballots, and samples must match the “soon to be created” Genetic Identity Database that will probably pass the state legislature without issue.

(Minorities must also submit the sample of a relative, just to ensure there isn’t any fraud.)

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• jbear

Participant

Don’t you live in Florida? I don’t know about you but most of the rest of us are pretty pleased to have been let out of our cages. Maybe you should bunk with Fire in Oregon…. you two can combine your ration cards while you lock yourselves in your bunker for the rest of the decade.

• spartan

Participant

There’s no such thing as voter fraud.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Odd comment?

Interesting how you flip flop on voter fraud… back and forth as it suits your bias?

Weeeeeeeeird

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly.

“One of my people committed fraud so all you black folk can’t vote”

• spartan

Participant

Nice try, but you are the one that has been espousing that voter id etc is unwarranted because voter fraud does not exist. Yet you start a thread on voter fraud. It’s called facetiousness.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This post is a straw man and I guess your inability to handle irony? Lol

Forget the irony, can you find a quote supporting this complete brainless straw man?

“ one that has been espousing that voter id etc is unwarranted because voter fraud does not exist?”

• jbear

Participant

A normal person would see your point. This is what a complete lack of objectivity looks like.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lacking objectivity is what you’d know best!

• Anonymous

Inactive

@JBear

lets see you fail at the same task:

can you find a quote (from me) supporting this complete brainless straw man – “one that has been espousing that voter id etc is unwarranted because voter fraud does not exist?”

you cant, which is why you keep chirping? well, that and the whole “I am not a Trump supporter thing.

:-)

your big chance here to prove me wrong by posting the quote.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Spartan rebuke with a “I know you are but what am I”.

Voter fraud most certainly exists.

Trump’s “voter fraud” was PROVEN to be a made up claim.

But you know this already… but you’re long in the con so it’s hard to see much… I get it.

• DCGoth

Participant

Don’t you live in Florida? I don’t know about you but most of the rest of us are pretty pleased to have been let out of our cages.

@JBear

Yeah, I am stuck down here. You are correct. Also one of the worst decisions I’ve made in my life. I hate the heat and humidity, and tbh, what qualifies as food here is terrible. I would kill for some decent Japanese cooking, or some of the other things lacking down here.

Just to add something to offset perceived negativity, Collard Greens are really good. You don’t see them in any other place I’ve been, so I wasn’t even really certain what they were. The other plus for food down here is the lack of scrapple in grocery stores. That shit is vile. I don’t understand the popularity of Scrapple in other parts of the US. You really don’t want to try that. You audio don’t really want to know how it’s made. It’s that bad.

Back on Florida v other places, granted, Origin has weed there; however, I just really missed living in overpopulated, over-priced major cities. I miss the grime, the crime, the noise and the pollution. It makes me feel alive.

While I do love Los Angeles, it is really to laid back and slow paced for me. I enjoying vacationing there, though. I don’t do well in laid back environments. The lack of a frenzied lifestyle gets on my nerves. I need to live in a major city, and the ones that are the most frenzied are so in the East Coast.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

and Texas

and . . again

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jbear is outraged and confused… as with most subjects

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.