Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

Many thought the Buccaneers would draft a quarterbacks in this past weekend’s NFL Draft, but Tampa Bay passed on several including Johnny Manziel, Teddy Bridgewater and other top prospects. On Monday the team announced the official list of undrafted free agents they added over the weekend, including a QB.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9807

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Interesting group!    To my knowledge, the only vet we've got with C experience is starter Dietrich-Smith... So, unless they find a vet b/u C, Allen or Miller have  a legit shot at making the roster...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m intrigued by what Euclid Cummings might offer, maybe nothing, but he might be able to project as a three technique.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

I really love Chaz Sutton out of all of them, dude is a beast!!  I hope he translates to the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1724624/keith-lewisKeith Lewis highlights.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d like to see brett smith and sutton make the final group.Smith is a typical "tedford qb." Matching size and weight with his previous qb's. His last outing against USU was a horrid 55 percent completion rate, so he's definitely a project.And sutton is just a beast. At 6'5, he's making this particular team.Also, patton would be another good player. He really is fast. Gotta wonder if he's faster than demps or herron.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

smith can really run for a QB, damn that boy is fast!

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

With all the attention on Clowney, Sutton was overlooked.  The guy has got some wicked skills, and he is a force!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lots of athleticism. I’m intrigued by patch an. If he can find a way to stay healthy he could certainly be a sleeper.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs finally signed some ballers.

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.