Thursday, November 14, 2019

Recent Polls

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Voters worry about Biden, dont like the most progressive policies …

But hate Trump worse.

Lol

“WASHINGTON — As Democratic candidates compete for the opportunity to take on President Donald Trump, the incumbent they hope to oust is more personally disliked than any of his recent predecessors, and half of voters say they’re very uncomfortable with the idea of his re-election.”

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

TBayXXXVII
    Participant

In the early part of the year Trump was at a 28% approval rate.

So it would seem that regardless of the negative liberal press,

Trump is gaining in approval rating.

I think he was at a 40% approval rating the day he got elected.

And if you consider the political scene as a battle between the House and Trump,

it would seem that Trump is winning the approval rating against the House by a wide margin.

The Liberal outrage and cryfest will be music to the ears of the Conservatives when not only Trump gets re-elected, but Republicans also take some House and Senate seats.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Was the alt-right Obama birther movement a “cryfest?”

Asking for a friend lol

(All the moderates – “wtf?”)

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    TBayXXXVII
    Participant

Asking for a friend lol

That 1% of the Republican party? Yeah, probably. But that pales in comparison to the 80% of the Left.

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Asking for a friend lol

That 1% of the Republican party? Yeah, probably. But that pales in comparison to the 80% of the Left.

So Trump is the 1% of the GOP?

Lol, math is hard…

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Asking for a friend lol

That’s so disingenuous, which goes to my point.

Hyper-partisan people on both sides demean the character of the people on the other side. Trump has taken that approach to at least 39 of the country but that includes 80+% of the GOP.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    TBayXXXVII
    Participant

Asking for a friend lol

So Trump is the 1% of the GOP?

Lol, math is hard…

No, the people you don’t like, only make up about 1% of the Republican party. Trump is quite a moderate Republican, that’s why he won the election… it’s why he’s going to get re-elected. It’s not my fault that you believe the garbage spit out by the Democrat party and their public relations firm (the main stream media). The bigoted, racist, white supremacists, etc, only make up about 1% of the party. If you stop believing the lies of your party and media, your life and everyone in this country’s life, will be so much better.

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    TBayXXXVII
    Participant

Asking for a friend lol

That’s so disingenuous, which goes to my point.

Hyper-partisan people on both sides demean the character of the people on the other side. Trump has taken that approach to at least 39 of the country but that includes 80+% of the GOP.

There’s a lot of “make believe” in there. It’s a shame you believe the lies coming from your side of the aisle.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

This is hilarious

“Trump is quite a moderate Republican, that’s why he won the election…”

He ran RIGHT of every other candidate. He’s a nationalist not Jeb Bush

Lmao

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    TBayXXXVII
    Participant

This is hilarious

Lmao

Dude, you are so brainwashed by the media. My suggestion, get help. Think for yourself instead of just swallowing everything MSNBC and CNN gives you.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

This is hilarious

Lmao

Dude, you are so brainwashed by the media. My suggestion, get help. Think for yourself instead of just swallowing everything MSNBC and CNN gives you.

The Trumpette defense to facts: “fake news”

David Duke supported Trump, right?

Trump recently called the El Paso Mayor a RINO, right?

Look, if you think of Trump as a moderate that is your right, just like its your right to keep howling at the moon.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    jbear
    Participant

I hate the use of the term “moderate” although I have been using it myself recently to refer to Biden…. in a positive way.

You could say that Trump is moderate on some positions.  For example he’s reigned in the wars to some extent and he certainly gives lip service to bringing the troops home.

Then of course Virgil, you are as usual completely hung up on white nationalists when you insist that Trump is an extreme right winger.

What about fiscal conservatives, wouldn’t they be considered extreme right wingers?  yes they would.  Trump certainly isn’t one of those.  In fact, if you take Trump’s fiscal policy as the defining issue, I would call him a moderate which just means to me that he spends money like a drunken sailor like 95% of both parties do.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Trump is a RINO with a nationalism base.

Call that fringe, call it moderate, call partisan, call it fascism… that’s what he is.

Fiscally he has no identity

Socially he is conservative

Foreign affairs he admires dictators

Media, he is a fascist

Immigration he is a nationalist

Economically he is America first and tax cuts so I guess that is Republican-ish

He changes is mind as it suits him so in many ways he is simply a chameleon.

And now I’m just rambling

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Trump is above all an opportunist. It’s hard to say what his core beliefs are, but he ran exactly as Pat Buchanan Part II, even down to the slogan (America First), and that is way to the right of the party. Forget “states’ rights” and limited government in favor of a supreme leader

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.