Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

I am leaning Giants over the Taters/Peanuts

Of course there is the Who cares? They both aren’t very good. IMO

• BadabingBucs

Participant

the better question of who were you rooting for in the Packers and Saints game?

i feel like we should be challenging for home field #1 so i was rooting for the Saints. Is that blasphemy? Am i too confident?

• Boid Fink

Participant

WFT or WTF as I call them for that stupid team name, should win. Giants offense is average and the WTFs have a suffocating defense. They should feast on Danny Fumbles early and often.

WTFs have a bad secondary though.

Going to say WFT 23, NY 16.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Hoping antonio Gibson bounces back for my fantasy team.

Giants o line may be the worst in the league.

Wfts front 7 may be the best.

Saquon does not look healthy.

Gimme wft & the points

• Runole

Participant

the better question of who were you rooting for in the Packers and Saints game?

i feel like we should be challenging for home field #1 so i was rooting for the Saints. Is that blasphemy? Am i too confident?

Was rooting for the Saints. Looks like it did a real number on the Pack. I want that home field advantage.

• Runole

Participant

WFT or WTF as I call them for that stupid team name, should win. Giants offense is average and the WTFs have a suffocating defense. They should feast on Danny Fumbles early and often.

It indeed is a stupid name but PC America is even stupider. Should just adopt a tater or peanut mascot.
      PC Problem solved!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Is that blasphemy?

Yes…in this scenario it is.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You do realize that the Saints will challenge us for the DIVISION?

Saints could just as easily be the 1 seed and based on Sunday… they don’t miss a beat even with Aimless at QB

• Runole

Participant

You do realize that the Saints will challenge us for the DIVISION?

Saints could just as easily be the 1 seed and based on Sunday… they don’t miss a beat even with Aimless at QB

Can’t have it both ways! LOL

• TCB2W!

Participant

Yeah, I don’t get rooting for the Saints in that game. Their D is still legit and Payton always seems to have us figured out. After all the turmoil offseason for the Packers. Rodgers coming in JUST before he would lose his signing bonus, and him not even looking like he wanted to be out there. In my opinion, until Rodgers is no longer pouting, I wouldn’t worry about them. Rodgers never looked like his MVP season. He just looks old.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

It indeed is a stupid name but PC America is even stupider. Should just adopt a tater or peanut mascot.
      PC Problem solved!

That roughing the passer call on Young was atrocious. This rule has to change. Seems like roughing is called more often than not every time a QB gets sacked. The Jameis roughing call was just as pathetic.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Absolutely. On
      Both accounts. The Jameis pick was in the end zone and was classic Jameis. Dude was out on a leash fo sho. He didn’t even have 150 yards! Neutered.

PC Problem solved!

That roughing the passer call on Young was atrocious. This rule has to change. Seems like roughing is called more often than not every time a QB gets sacked. The Jameis roughing call was just as pathetic.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

The call was correct. The rule is shit.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.