Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• Codmons

Participant

I’m mixed in my emotions about selecting him. I guess we could do better and we could do worse potentially.One thing though, it could spark some energy to the team. I'm a supporter of McCown and feel he could be a quality starter.If Manziel becomes a Buc, I'll embrace it and hope he comes in and proves everyone wrong.Nobody can say too much until it happens and if it happens, I hope everyone is prepared to live with it.It can't be worse than wasting a first round pick on Revis last season in my mind.I'm all for it if it'll make us better than 4-12, I'm just not too sure how great Johnny will actually become as a pro. Time will tell.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m just not too sure how great Johnny will actually become as a pro. Time will tell.We don't have the time to find out about his immaturity.Pass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m in the same boat, Codmons… personally, I’d prefer Carr if not at the 7th pick, or Donald even. But if we end up with Johnny F Football I’ll embrace it and get ready for the ride.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not a fan of JFF, but not really a detractor either. I see the potential in him, but wonder if he can play disciplined enough once he gets to the NFL. A lot of passes that he completed at the college level are interceptions or batted down in the NFL. Still, with the right system and if he’s willing to be coached, I can see him being successful. One thing for sure, is if we select him it's going to be a wild ride! I just hope it's not a heartbreaking one.

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.