Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

… to work in the gym MORE. Just ask Mike James; he’s ripped and ready… http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-smith/James-Ripped-Ready-to-Return/b71a50d6-911d-4a4c-9941-4e993f8cdbd6      I thought he may have been the most consistant of all our backs last season. He was very patient, letting blocks develop, showed exceptional vision, and ran DOWNHILL. Looking forward to seeing MORE of this guy!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

... to work in the gym MORE. Just ask Mike James; he's ripped and ready... http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-smith/James-Ripped-Ready-to-Return/b71a50d6-911d-4a4c-9941-4e993f8cdbd6      I thought he may have been the most consistant of all our backs last season. He was very patient, letting blocks develop, showed exceptional vision, and ran DOWNHILL. Looking forward to seeing MORE of this guy!

James was a great bi-product of the otherwise dismal injury bug we had last year.  I had watched James in college and didn't think much of him.  He showed patience that usually comes later in a RB's tenure in the league. can he get 120 carries for 500+ and 5-7 TDs?  I think those are the kind of #s you would be shooting for out of him.  I think if used properly we can have a top 7 back field. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was expecting to see that Mike Will signed a record deal.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…or it saps away what little he had to give to begin with.Time will tell.  Rooting for him. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This kid is good was really impressed with James last year. I really thought he was on the verge of something big before he got hurt. His improvement from preseason to when he started to get carries was impressive. There's whispers that lovie really really likes James. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the year him and Martin are splitting equal carries. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

he’s an easy kid to root for

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.