Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

Besides the penalties I think most of the other oline man played decent besides Fragel. It looked like he got beat almost every play. YIKES hopefully we figure out our RT issue while Demar is out. By the way any news on Mike Evans? Heard he had a hamstring injury.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cherilus better get his ass in gear. Saturday is around the corner.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cherilus was being abused by Hunt as well.  It is unfortuante.  Hopefully Pamphille heals up and can shore up RT.Fragel has a lot of tools to work with but he was going up against a top tier pass rusher and definitely isn't ready to start.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pamphille? God no. He has been awful everytime I’ve seen him play. Id rather take my chances with Cherilus….. maybe he just needs more time to get settled. He hasn’t even been here a week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pamphille? God no. He has been awful everytime I've seen him play. Id rather take my chances with Cherilus..... maybe he just needs more time to get settled. He hasn't even been here a week.

Pamphile actually looked competent at RT.  He had up/down performance at LT when I watched him. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From what Ive seen from him, he has been awful. More than anything though, I hope Lovie starts that #60 at C. Guy really played his heart out tonight. He looked good last week as well. I think he's earned a starting spot on this team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From what Ive seen from him, he has been awful. More than anything though, I hope Lovie starts that #60 at C. Guy really played his heart out tonight. He looked good last week as well. I think he's earned a starting spot on this team.

Evan Smith has actually been solid.  Jeremiah Warren has a shot of being the future starting center though.  I like what I am seeing from him.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

This guy was just spot starting until Cheerios is ready. So I wont judge him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

destroyed?  sounds a little harsh.  i didnt key in on him, but i dont remember him giving up a sack, and we were moving the ball well considering the penalties.  both our QBs were completing a lot of passes, so at least we know they are competent under pressure as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hate to say this but you are incredibly mistaken. Fragel played better than Donovan Smith and Cherilus. On the first drive it was Brandon Myers that was getting brutalized with help blocks not Fragel. He played extremely well last night, gave up 1 sack, but a force in the run game hence Doug Martin’s success running on the right most of the first quarter. Sorry but you better be more worried about Jameis’s blindside than Fragel. Bucs may have a potential long term answer at RT.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hate to say this but you are incredibly mistaken. Fragel played better than Donovan Smith and Cherilus. On the first drive it was Brandon Myers that was getting brutalized with help blocks not Fragel. He played extremely well last night, gave up 1 sack, but a force in the run game hence Doug Martin's success running on the right most of the first quarter. Sorry but you better be more worried about Jameis's blindside than Fragel. Bucs may have a potential long term answer at RT.

Exactly.  I don't know what you people are watching.  Fragel held Carlos Dunlap at bay pretty much the whole time he was out there.  He actually gave up zero sacks.  The play where he got beat would have been a sack, but Dunlap was called for that facemask on Winston.  Outside of that, I don't remember him giving up a hit even.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought fragel played pretty well, especially for being a guy we’ve never really heard of. Warren is the best center on our team. I want him to start but I know they won't do the right thing and demote Evan smith

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

I thought fragel played pretty well, especially for being a guy we've never really heard of. Warren is the best center on our team. I want him to start but I know they won't do the right thing and demote Evan smith

Don't know how soon--but Warren will eventually take over the center position and do well. He's a big strong kid too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the Bungholes got destroyed last night. And they probably got "destroyed" the night prior...they looked hung over out there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nah kid played well we’re going to have some tough cuts. Basically comes down to him vs pamphile. Maybe one of these guys could become a backup guard because kadeem sucks balls out there. Not sure about the one poster who said Smith was bad he gave up one sack and he’s at the toughest position on the line. After he gave up that sack he was fine.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was worried about him going in, but dude held his own I thought.  Gonna go back and look at it again tonight, but he might have been the best Olineman we had last night.  Marpet played well too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i just watched the first 4 drives pretty quickly.  i think fragel got beat once?  and it ended up being a 15 yard gain for us.  he might actually stick around…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought fragel played pretty well, especially for being a guy we've never really heard of. Warren is the best center on our team. I want him to start but I know they won't do the right thing and demote Evan smith

Warren and Marpet looked AWESOME last night. A lot of power/raw talent from them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Warren and Marpet looked AWESOME last night. A lot of power/raw talent from them.

Yes indeed. Would love to see Warren unseat Smith at center.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup. Smith would be a great backup. I think he stinks myself. This would mean Warren is a better talent, and cheaper as well. Marpet, Friegelstein, and War'n all look like solid pickups. Smith seems like a gigantic human being who needs to adjust to speed. He looks sluggishly slow out there, IMO. Mankins is getting up there, and at this point is nothing special, aside from leadership and some knowledge to impart. Let's get it done Warhop. Jesus.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup. Smith would be a great backup. I think he stinks myself. This would mean Warren is a better talent, and cheaper as well. Marpet, Friegelstein, and War'n all look like solid pickups. Smith seems like a gigantic human being who needs to adjust to speed. He looks sluggishly slow out there, IMO. Mankins is getting up there, and at this point is nothing special, aside from leadership and some knowledge to impart. Let's get it done Warhop. Jesus.

Yeah Smith has some adjusting to do. I like him as a prospect but not sure if LT is going to be his position long term. Warren and Marpet excite me. I think this could be Mankins last year with us unless he takes a big paycut and I don't see that happening. I love his leadership though. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The best thing about Warren is his snaps weren’t either at QB’s knees or 60mph at his head. The ball had the correct amount of zip straight to the QB’s hands.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The best thing about Warren is his snaps weren't either at QB's knees or 60mph at his head. The ball had the correct amount of zip straight to the QB's hands.

they were a thing of beauty.just googled warren, thought he was a rookie.  hes 27, been around the block with about 5 teams.  hopefully he sticks, he looked the part last night.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Itd be nice if we drafted a real LT next year and move D.Smith into LG. Since Marpet seems like a good player, and D.Smith seems good besides the struggle to keep up with speed, this Oline could be completely revamped by next year.2016 Oline: 1st-round-pick,D.Smith, Warren, Marpet, Dotson.  Still need guard depth though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Itd be nice if we drafted a real LT next year and move D.Smith into LG. Since Marpet seems like a good player, and D.Smith seems good besides the struggle to keep up with speed, this Oline could be completely revamped by next year.2016 Oline: 1st-round-pick,D.Smith, Warren, Marpet, Dotson.  Still need guard depth though.

It all looks good. When the situation arrives, hopefully it will be a functional O-line we have, and then Sims can start to look decent. L O L!

Please wait…

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.