Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

He simply let Kupp run right by him. He needs to get out.

• m_j

Participant

it is not his mistake, bowles threw him into the fire with no chance to do anything

• aarex

Participant

Yea blitzing the DB covering kupp is probably not the best play call….what the hell bowles.

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Dummies coming out the woodwork as usual.

It was a horrible defensive call. All on Bowles.

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

He simply let Kupp run right by him. He needs to get out.

Lmao. This place is remarkable

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jesus…

Can we revoke some fan cards.

First Evans and now Winfield?

That’s on Bowles… plain and simple

Stfu

• Biggs3535

Participant

Emos are gonna emo.

• Anonymous

Inactive

it is not his mistake, bowles threw him into the fire with no chance to do anything

This right here. That fucking jig left him all alone!!! No prevent called!!! Similar to FSU vs Jacksonville State!!!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You’re such a pussy saying this racist shit on a message board.

You’d get knocked the fuck out in real life saying this shit

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Emos are gonna emo.

Wait.. so Winfield standing still letting Kupp run right by him was acceptable??? Winfield was awful this season for the most part. No splash plays.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

He was the #2 rated safety.

He made a ton of great plays including an insane pick in the Colts game that helped the comeback

• seekpar

Participant

If you’re going to criticize the play, then put it on the DC. Not #31’s fault. Absolutely retarded call given the clock and a tie game. Keep everything in front of you and go to OT. Serve the game up on a silver platter instead. Just plain dumb.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’re such a pussy saying this racist shit on a message board.

You’d get knocked the fuck out in real life saying this shit

I will say it to Bowles face in real life!!! That’s what the first amendment is for, dumbass!!! I’ll bet you and Bowles are doing the same things tonight…. sucking your husband’s dicks!!!

• BucBalla85

Participant

Just no to cutting him lol absolutely not

• The Freeman

Participant

Winfield is our best DB, biggest problem was Bowles last call (another f***ing blitz) and not having a good nickel back since day 1!
      hopefully Bowles get a HC job so we can have a DC who wants another nickel back. SMB sucks! (trade him to Bowles next team)

• RocBucsFan

Participant

Congrats, you’re both right. Terrible call for the defense, but Winfield can’t let a guy by him like that. What was he guarding against?
      Overall I am very happy with the season. If you told me last August that we would have the second best record in the NFL and get to the divisional round and lose by a last second field goal, I would say that would be a pretty damn good season. Did I want back to back titles, hell yeah. But I have also been used to 4 – 12 seasons for too long now. Congratulations to this team and staff to accomplish what they did this year.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Winfield is our best DB, biggest problem was Bowles last call (another f***ing blitz) and not having a good nickel back since day 1!
      hopefully Bowles get a HC job so we can have a DC who wants another nickel back. SMB sucks! (trade him to Bowles next team)

He might be, but that is only because every other DB is terrible.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Dummies coming out the woodwork as usual.

It was a horrible defensive call. All on Bowles.

It’s a way of life on PR after a loss. The want to fire everyone.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I will say it to Bowles face in real life!!!

And Todd would put Tally Trailer Tan Belt in the ICU.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Emos are gonna emo.

Clearly.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

I continue to stand by this as he didn’t have the balls to speak yesterday before scurrying out of town like a coward.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I continue to stand by this

This doesn’t really surprise anybody.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

I mean.. he is the reason the team lost in the end and as you could tell by his body language afterwards he simply didn’t care about it.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I mean.. he is the reason the team lost in the end and as you could tell by his body language afterwards he simply didn’t care about it.

You are a football savant and a master of reading body language. Very insightful.

• BucHarbour

Participant

Putting a safety…any safety…on Kupp is just plain stupid unless you have the other safety sitting deep behind to cover the backside. It was a dumb play call. Sure, if they had gotten to Stafford first, everyone would be “yeah!!!”, but it still would have been a dumb play call. You only needed to force them to eat the clock. They almost didn’t get the 1st down throw into the dirt off as it was.

• TBChucky

Participant

That play call still stings.. Probably will for a long time.. Blaming AWJ for that play is simply redundant.. He was a Pro Bowl alternate for a reason. Kid’s got a bright future, and hopefully he’ll be here for a long time..

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Top 5 dumbest threads, if serious. Winfield single handedly stopped so many TDs with saving tackles after the LBs and DL mis tackled. He is as solid of a safety as there is.

• BChaves8

Participant

Winfield also forced that fumble in the redzone when LA was probably going to score another TD.

And lets not forget the FF against the Saints in the playoffs last year.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.