Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• NYC Bucs Fan

Participant

Has anybody heard anything from the team or Nike about the release date of the higher end jerseys?  The Limited is the one for about 140 (sewn on numbers etc) & the Elite is the pro-authentic version for about 280.  I know its still early but I’d like to get one (prob a Limited) before the season starts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I haven’t seen anything yet. All I’ve seen are the screen-print versions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I got to see the 100$ ones today. Kinda threw me for a loop.I originally saw the pics online and thought the white was the sleeker of the two. Come to find out, the red jersey is nice as well.Now idk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cue the crybabies to show up and tell us they don’t like the new jerseys …. again.

Please wait…

• buccjeff

Participant

I wish i knew the difference of the Game, Limited & Elite jerseys before i bought the Game.  I would have waited for the Limited.WAH!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t e-mail Nike. They must put their rookies on Customer Service duty.I asked when "Authentic" jerseys would be available... and she "corrected me" and let me know that "all jerseys they make are authentic Nike jerseys"... and it got worse after that.#TRULY CLUELESS

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, she wouldn’t be technically wrong cron.They alll are authentic. Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Her 1st answer was some generic answer like “Nike is the supplier of all the teams in the NFL” when I asked when they would have the new Bucs Authentics available…….#eyeroll    #wtfThey are lucky i haven't filled out either of the "Customer surveys" they sent......

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Technically, an “authentic” jersey would be one that’s stitched so it can go over pads. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Technically you are Technically right …but only on a Technicality

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Technically, an "authentic" jersey would be one that's stitched so it can go over pads.

And again, if it says NIKE on it, it's technically an "authentic."I guess it can be misinterpreted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Technically, an "authentic" jersey would be one that's stitched so it can go over pads.

And again, if it says NIKE on it, it's technically an "authentic."I guess it can be misinterpreted.

Yeah, but I had already explained to her that the "Replica" jerseys were already out...  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So when do the “stitched number and lettering, that fits over the pads, god-damned jerseys” come out?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one knows.Email buccaneers.com Team Store and let us know what they say, OK?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I must say though the quality of the new replica is very good. The fit and material is great , and they seem like they will breath much better and not be nearly as hot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I must say though the quality of the new replica is very good. The fit and material is great , and they seem like they will breath much better and not be nearly as hot.

Idk if it breaths better, but it is a better quality imo.Shouldn't hang, more fit/streamlined, and man, ..the red pops. I mean, beyond strawberry red.However, there aren't as many holes as there used to be, and the shoulders don't have it at all. Tight threading there. Very good fabric, and they did a good job designing it, but it has to be hotter to wear than the old ones.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s vented on the sides and the rest is that dri-fit type material Nike uses that is much cooler on than it looks. Should be an improvement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do the shoulders look pewter on the $100 jerseys?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes but it’s a darker pewter than before . In poor lighting it can look black  , just like those cave pictures. That's the new color though , was the same on the jersey the players had on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, i saw a pic on eBay of a Barron jersey– it looked hideously BLACK.Can't wait to see them OUT fucking DOORS!!!

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.