Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• obuc

Participant

Does anyone think that this might dilute the interest in Fournette? That is, might the Pats or Seattle drop their interest in Fournette to sign that guy?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Any of the 3 can take fournette.

Gimme mack, white, or draft a rb.

• RW

Participant

I am not concerned if Fournette goes. Yes he made a couple of really good runs in the playoffs but he was inconsistent throughout the year. There are guys that can easily replace what he does. If they bring in an elite pass catching back like White you will see this offense really hum.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

A lot of RBs on the market. If the Bucs want to go bargain shopping they can land a nice vet RB and vet WR as those two positions are flooded.

Build the trenches!

• buc_boi

Participant

We already picked up our bargain vet free agent running back with C.J. Prosise, sneaky.

• Darktanian

Participant

If the Bucs can land a RB with the skill set of Kareem Hunt, I’d be tickled pink.

But I wouldn’t hate it if Fournette decided to return.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Damian Williams is not anywhere near Kareem Hunt’s caliber, or even Leonard Fournette’s for that matter. He has been a career backup who thrived in KC in 2019 because of all the weapons around him. Then he opted out of 2020. I wouldn’t waste a dime on him.

• Darktanian

Participant

Damian Williams is not anywhere near Kareem Hunt’s caliber, or even Leonard Fournette’s for that matter. He has been a career backup who thrived in KC in 2019 because of all the weapons around him. Then he opted out of 2020. I wouldn’t waste a dime on him.

I agree.

I’d also include that last sentence for Marlon Mack in response to those who want him as the Buc’s RB.

• Swash

Participant

Dude can catch some footballs out of the backfield. If Fournette is not resigned he should absolutely be on the radar.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.