Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• TBChucky

Participant

When everyone was sucking off Belichick and Cam Newton, all while saying the Bucs made a mistake with a “washed up” Brady?.. Seems like so long ago.. Good times! 👍🏻👍🏻

• BChaves8

Participant

Hard to watch Cam try and throw a football right now.

• RW

Participant

I remember after the first week much of the Boston press were in “Brady is washed up ” mode. What this year has shown is that BB is a defensive guru and TB12 is an offensive genius. TB12’s excellence at QB while having average talent most years allowed the Pats to load up on defensive talent and win 6 Superbowls. That and the fact that Brady always took team friendly deals that allowed them to afford a better quality player or two. If BB was coaching the Bucs defense this year the Bucs would have another win or two.

• Wutt

Participant

Cam just needs to retire.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Something I’ve said since the Pats came back and beat the falcons in the super bowl: don’t doubt tom brady. He has proven so many doubters wrong its simply dumb to doubt him at this point. There’s no argument about his season here, he’s been great and worth every penny. Whatever issues this team had or has isn’t tom. Coaches and young secondary has been our kryptonite. Tom is one of the biggest reasons why we are in the playoffs. If not the biggest reason.

• tampaspicer

Participant

Cam just needs to retire.

Yeap. His legs were always his #1 tool and they aren’t the same anymore. His arm and passing ability were always meee.

• TBChucky

Participant

Besides his MVP year, he was never impressive. I actually think he lucked out that year.. I’m very glad to watch him eat his humble pie after being cut, and sucking this season. He was waaay too arrogant.

• kenntak

Participant

Threads abounded earlier in the season saying Brady has no arm strength, Brady will fade as the season goes on, bringing him in was a big mistake, and that the Patriots would have a better record. Where are those posters now? Are they willing to admit they were wrong? If I said the things they did, I would admit I was wrong. The Bucs have a chance to be 11-5 which is one win more than I was expecting.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.