Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

Luke Easterling ?@LukeEasterling  6h6 hours agoOf the top 10 players in the #NFL in receiving yards, only Nos. 3, 8 & 9 are taller than 6'.  Five are 5'10" or shorter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It kinda makes sense I guess, alot of yards after catch from smaller guys. The 6’0 and over wr’s are much more represented among the TD reception leaders.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tall receivers only make a difference with bad QBs. Good QBs can get the ball to their receivers no matter what height they are.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t really remember that argument.  Might have been 1 or two guys making it but I’m sure there are people that think the earth is flat as well.  WRs come in all shapes and sizes.  Always have.  Some use size.  Some quickness and toughness.  Some speed.  There’s different offenses and different route trees they run. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember how no one could cover Evans on Sunday because he’s a huge beast ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember how no one could cover Evans on Sunday because he's a huge beast ?

Exactly. Evans wasn't burning the likes of Brandon Dixon and Crezdon Butler. He smoked Joe Haden a couple times. Evans is the least of our problems. If we get him a QB, he's going to explode.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Arguably the best wr that ever played the game (rice) wasn’t all that tall.Height helps, but without a brain between the ears and some good hands, it doesn't matter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not seeing enough “Dunkaneers”…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t remember the name of the guy (fellow Red Boarder) right now but during the lead-up to the draft, he was adamant that Sammy Watkins would bust because his lack of height. Referred to him as a “midget” lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is all about explosiveness and route running

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't remember the name of the guy (fellow Red Boarder) right now but during the lead-up to the draft, he was adamant that Sammy Watkins would bust because his lack of height. Referred to him as a "midget" lol

It was GoldsonAges.  Which kind of says it all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't remember the name of the guy (fellow Red Boarder) right now but during the lead-up to the draft, he was adamant that Sammy Watkins would bust because his lack of height. Referred to him as a "midget" lol

Who is also 10lbrodstoastedbass

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well those shorter guys probably have good QBs that can hit them in stride so they’re racking up on YAC.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Really? I didn't know that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Sammy Watkins was ready to play in the league as a freshman.  He’s who I wanted the most but am happy with Evans as well.  As, long as he stays away from that carnie up in Cleveland.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no.  Goldenages was (Cody)Grimm Reaper. 

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Lol

If I had a dollar for every time the peanut butter boy only posted "Lol"....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

If I had a dollar for every time the peanut butter boy only posted "Lol"....

Nice to know you care, no matter which account you use. Thanks

Please wait…

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

You still don't. But, hell, you were even willing to believe that I was 10lbbass. Stop being so damned gullible. Buccaneer4ever's field of expertise is musical theatre. So unless your question is about how to hit a falsetto, or how to best frame your package when dancing in tights, you should probably look for another source.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

You still don't. But, hell, you were even willing to believe that I was 10lbbass. Stop being so damned gullible. Buccaneer4ever's field of expertise is musical theatre. So unless your question is about how to hit a falsetto, or how to best frame your package when dancing in tights, you should probably look for another source.

Yeah, his screen name has nothing to do with Tampa Bay Buc fandom,  Buccaneer4ever had the lead in the Priates of Penzance..........

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All things even, height is a benefit. The issue is, that all things aren’t even. The shorter guys on this list have either – better hands, better moves, more speed, shiftiness, etc. Lots goes in to the makeup of a WR.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Goldsonages…and before that Cody Grimm Reaper….bwahahaha! What a dumb ass that kid was...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All things even, height is a benefit. The issue is, that all things aren't even. The shorter guys on this list have either - better hands, better moves, more speed, shiftiness, etc. Lots goes in to the makeup of a WR.

Bingo.What you don't have, you make up for.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jerry Rice speaks….listen to the whole interview:http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/04/jerry-rice-jim-harbaugh-is-gone-and-its-affecting-the-49ers/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember how no one could cover Evans on Sunday because he's a huge beast ?

Exactly. Evans wasn't burning the likes of Brandon Dixon and Crezdon Butler. He smoked Joe Haden a couple times. Evans is the least of our problems. If we get him a QB, he's going to explode.

Just imagine Mariota or Winston throwing to Evans next year... He's gonna be a star.

Please wait…

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.