Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Bye bye ESPN gig.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope his neighbor Justin Beiber kicks his ass before he is departed. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I bet this all started because of manziel…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

GIVE ME THE DAMN BAIL!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is surprising.  I thought Keyshawn was gay.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope he got his moneys worth like ray rice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope he got his moneys worth like ray rice.

What is it nowadays, twenty g's a smack?I guess you can buy a lot of strippers on the side with that type of cash...waaay better use of cash if you think about it. Kinda seems dumb not to do that instead.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you actually look at what supposedly happened, you'll realize there's not much of a story here.He grabbed her cell phone out of her hand and then smashed her phone on the ground. In the process, her hand was cut. If that's really what happened, I don't think he'll be losing his job over this. We'll see.Not too long after this happened, they were both at the phone store getting her a new phone.I think charges will be dropped and we never heard about this again. And we'll see him on ESPN later this year. It shouldn't have happened but not sure he committed a crime.I don't think he has any history of anything like this. BTW, a 3rd party called the cops during their fight.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing will happen. It’s a non-story. If you want to go down this road go see Mike Williams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope his neighbor Justin Beiber kicks his ass before he is departed.

Really?  You're siding with Beiber on...well...anything?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This doesn’t compare to the Ray Rice scenario.  Ray Rice should be cut…………or traded to Buffalo for a 6th round pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn’t sapp go through the same thing? I think he will keep his job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s a good thing this went down before the draft. About the time the season starts this will be ancient history.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He yelled at her her and broke her phone…Nothing to see here...move on...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you actually look at what supposedly happened, you'll realize there's not much of a story here.He grabbed her cell phone out of her hand and then smashed her phone on the ground. In the process, her hand was cut. If that's really what happened, I don't think he'll be losing his job over this. We'll see.Not too long after this happened, they were both at the phone store getting her a new phone.I think charges will be dropped and we never heard about this again. And we'll see him on ESPN later this year. It shouldn't have happened but not sure he committed a crime.I don't think he has any history of anything like this. BTW, a 3rd party called the cops during their fight.

If Keyshawn came up to you and broke your phone in half, it'd be totally legal? :PBut yeah, they handled their business it seems. People argue and yell. It happens.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My brother in law was thrown in jail awhile back because threw car keys at his gf. Car keys…And no, it wasn't like janitors keys..just one or two keys.So yeah, could be some chick ticked off and calling the cops to get back at him. But this is meshawn....I'd like to think jailtime for him would be good to get him off the air as a "bucs representative."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My brother in law was thrown in jail awhile back because threw car keys at his gf. Car keys...And no, it wasn't like janitors keys..just one or two keys.So yeah, could be some chick ticked off and calling the cops to get back at him. But this is meshawn....I'd like to think jailtime for him would be good to get him off the air as a "bucs representative."

Welcome to the USA. Land of the free and the largest prison population.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would be great if something like this would befall king as well. Kinda jk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Keyshawn came up to you and broke your phone in half, it'd be totally legal? :PBut yeah, they handled their business it seems. People argue and yell. It happens.

Yep. And as most of us expected, the case never materialized...http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10873399/keyshawn-johnson-charged-domestic-incidentThe Los Angeles County District Attorney will not charge ESPN analyst Keyshawn Johnson in connection with a domestic incident at Johnson's home last month.Johnson's ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Conrad, told a detective her collar was torn and her finger scratched when Johnson tried to take her phone during a conversation on April 21.The district attorney declined to file charges because Conrad is no longer cooperating and, according to the DA's report, "the injury appears to have been minor and caused accidentally.""I am pleased that law enforcement acted quickly and that this matter has been fairly resolved," Johnson said in a statement. "The quick decision results from the fact that I should not have been arrested because no crime was committed. I did not and would not touch, grab or strike a woman -- any woman. Though Jennifer and I are both pleased that this matter is over, we very much resent the fact that I was ever arrested in the first place. I apologize to my friends, family, fans and colleagues for this matter."Johnson, 41, has worked as an NFL analyst at ESPN since 2007 and appears on "NFL Countdown" on Sundays and Mondays. The former wide receiver spent 11 years in the NFL, playing for the Jets, Buccaneers, Cowboys and Panthers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damnit Keyshawn. You’re supposed to hit that woman like a man!Welp, I was hoping that was one former buc we would never hear from again. Now he can go back to mentally abusing buc fans.

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.