Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• buccaneer4ever

Participant

The 2014 regular-season schedule has yet to be released, and no portion of it has been leaked.The first leak comes from the Bills’ official website, which buries as item No. 8 in a 13-point look at the team’s schedule the news that the Bills will play at Detroit on Thanksgiving.It’s not much of a surprise.  Because this year’s Thanksgiving game hosted by the Lions will be televised by CBS, the opponent will be an AFC team.  The two AFC teams who’ll visit Detroit this year are the Bills and Dolphins.Bringing the Bills to Detroit means that former Lions coach Jim Schwartz will be returning to town, in the first season after he was fired.The Cowboys will host an NFC team in the mid-afternoon game on Thanksgiving, and a presumably marquee game will be televised on NBC in prime time that night.

Link: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/08/report-lions-to-host-bills-on-thanksgiving/Mike will be on National TV! I wonder if he'll also be performing the halftime show?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol…  that’s going to be the game I take a nap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His brother will be carving the turkey

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His brother will be carving the turkey

Nice

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ah jyeah!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CMG for Thanksgiving.. What can be better?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now Mike Williams can rap about thanksgiving.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now Mike Williams can rap about thanksgiving.

I don't get what's so funny about a semi-famous person trying their hand at rap. Like.. he sucks at rapping, haha? Eh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. What? I wasn't making a joke about him trying his hand at rap, as you put it. I was making the joke that he will probably be on the bench or IR by the time Thanksgiving rolls around and therefore in full-blown 'Im a rapper' mode. I assumed that the joke was clear, but then again I forgot to account for you...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. What? I wasn't making a joke about him trying his hand at rap, as you put it. I was making the joke that he will probably be on the bench or IR by the time Thanksgiving rolls around and therefore in full-blown 'Im a rapper' mode. I assumed that the joke was clear, but then again I forgot to account for you...

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every thread about Williams has the same 5 guys going, #CMG!! HAHAHA!You just happened to be the most recent one. No need to be so mad about a question.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My brother's gotta knife,But I ain't fear in' for my life,Cause it's Turkey day,Uh, uh, uh it's Turkey Day,My bro's a great guy,but some times he's kinda sick,He'll stab you in the thigh,If you take his drumstick,On Turkey Day,Uh, uh, uh on Turkey DayIf you eye his Gobble, Gobble,He'll try to make you hobble,On Turkey Day,Uh, uh, uh, on Turkey Day,Now I'm here at Jerry's crib,Waitin' for the game to start,Lovin' on my baby sib,Cause he didn't stab my heart.CMG out!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See, it’s bad rapping like that ^ that gets your brother to stab you in the leg, mike.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great stuff guys, thanks for the laughs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See, it's bad rapping like that ^ that gets your brother to stab you in the leg, mike.

Awe c'mon, It's not the Sugar Hill Gang, but I don't think it's stab-worthy either....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every thread about Williams has the same 5 guys going, #CMG!! HAHAHA!You just happened to be the most recent one. No need to be so mad about a question.

1st - I've never done that in any thread.2nd- Don't sugar coat things. It wasn't " a question". It was one of your typical passive aggressive jabs at my original comment, which had nothing to do with you. 3rd - Its funny that you bitch about comments other people make, and then tell me not to be mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See, it's bad rapping like that ^ that gets your brother to stab you in the leg, mike.

Rap is serious bid-ness ;0

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1st - I've never done that in any thread.2nd- Don't sugar coat things. It wasn't " a question". It was one of your typical passive aggressive jabs at my original comment, which had nothing to do with you. 3rd - Its funny that you **CENSORED** about comments other people make, and then tell me not to be mad.

Jesus christ you were the most recent one. It's not a big deal. Pewter Report is not the end all be all of life, I promise x)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1st - I've never done that in any thread.2nd- Don't sugar coat things. It wasn't " a question". It was one of your typical passive aggressive jabs at my original comment, which had nothing to do with you. 3rd - Its funny that you **CENSORED** about comments other people make, and then tell me not to be mad.

Jesus christ you were the most recent one. It's not a big deal. Pewter Report is not the end all be all of life, I promise x)

LIES!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Translated:  "yeah, #2 and #3 were spot on . . . so let me just move on"  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

X_x it is a question! I don't find the CMG thing that funny, so I'm wondering if I'm missing something. Apparently I pizzed in Buc88's cheerios. Sorry. I'll get the vacuum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

uh . . .yeah

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

uh . . .okay

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

X_x it is a question! I don't find the CMG thing that funny, so I'm wondering if I'm missing something. Apparently I pizzed in Buc88's cheerios. Sorry. I'll get the vacuum.

Looks like you're the one who's mad bro.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like you're the one who's mad bro.....

Hauling a big vacuum up 3 flights of stairs makes me sweat a bit. I don't like it :(

Please wait…

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.