Currently, there are 0 users and 2 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author

• Brohande

Participant

Why does this board always ask me to review a post when I click on the post button?  This gets real annoying, particularly on gameday when I am trying to participate on the gameday thread.  I seem to always get prompted to review my post because others have posted in front of me while I am typing my post.  At one point on Sunday I had clicked on post over a dozen times without it posting into the thread.  At that point I gave up for the afternoon.  It gets rather frustrating.  Is there a setting I can change to turn this "feature" off?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s been a long while, but I vaguely remember being annoyed by this as well. There might well be a feature hidden somewhere in the user settings to disable it. Usually I just hit “Alt+S” to quickly post unless I specifically want to manually preview something for formatting. But yeah, poke around in the settings as well.EDIT: I look into my settings a bit, didn't see anything specifically for this. However, under "Look and Layout" I recommend changing "Use quick reply on topic display" to at least "Show". I believe/hope Quick Reply bypasses the review step. Also, I'd tick the  "don't warn on new replies made while posting" option. Especially if you're in the gameday threads.

Please wait…

• dbabbitt

Participant

Thank you.  I must have missed it the other day while angrily looking for it :) 

Please wait…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.