Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

Pewter Reporters Scott Reynolds and Mark Cook each drafted their own Ultimate Bucs Team this summer. Find out where some of the Bucs legends were drafted and which Pewter Reporter drafted the best Ultimate Bucs Team. Who did the best? And make sure to comment and also vote on the front page poll.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9881

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice idea and fun to think about. I know this either team would be killer now.Mark's front four of Spires, Sapp, Logan and Selmon? Can you IMAGINE?Think David and Green could make some tackles? LOLScott's LB's.....Brooks, Quarles and Nickerson? Unbelievable.But if you can draft a Revis after only one season, isn't Steve Young better than Johnson or Williams? Actually this position just tells me how the Buccaneers have never had a true franchise QB.Nice way to honor so many great Buccaneers! A way to dream and bring back so many memories. Well done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Garv, you are correct, in all honesty I overlooked Young when deciding on my QB. But with the offensive line and RBs and Jackson and House at WR, Williams would win us a lot of games!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would have taken Testeverde over Williams.

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.