Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

This is speculation for the most part but Richard Sherman just followed 4 Bucs on instagram. There’s a report that licht also inquired about Sherman last week floating around on twitter.

He folllwed
      •jameis
      •McCoy
      •Mike Evans
      •desean Jackson

Please wait…

• Ja’crispy

Participant

interesting…

Please wait…

• Easythe great

Participant

Id take him in a heartbeat. Re-sign Grimes for 1 year and the DB postion is set.

Please wait…

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

Interesting to say the least. Could be nothing, but could be something.
      Sherman isn’t what he was a few years ago, but he’s still better than a lot of CBs.

Please wait…

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Id let grimes walk. Sign Trumaine johnson. hopefully with the injury we can get Sherman for a reasonable price. Sherman and Johnson we be crazy.

Please wait…

• Pepsi

Participant

He followed those guys today? or has been following them?

Please wait…

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

From what I saw elsewhere, they were his most recent follows. Don’t know if you can tell the date… I’m not a twitter-er

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

50 years old and 2 bad Achilles, and a locker room cancer.
      Sounds like a Licht move.

Please wait…

• Live4BUCS

Participant

That was a false post, pewter plank or whoever posted it didn’t know how Ig works. When you click on someone’s IG it shows you who your mutual followers are not the most recent.

Please wait…

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

Makes sense. Probably someone like me who has no clue about the twitter box.

Please wait…

• welzboy409

Participant

Typical fake news !

Please wait…

• Pepsi

Participant

Live4BUCS
      Mar 7, 18 at 4:18 pm #1065652
      That was a false post, pewter plank or whoever posted it didn’t know how Ig works. When you click on someone’s IG it shows you who your mutual followers are not the most recent.

phew* didnt really want Sherman. for the reason anti-java mentioned + the fact that hes played on a great Dline his whole career. Ive always thought he was real overrated. So does Mike Evans.

Please wait…

• PassThePigSkin

Participant

Lol yeah right the Bucs are waiting to dumpster dive.

Please wait…

• blackat1515

Participant

Revis all over again!!! Here we go

Please wait…

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

We can add Sherman next to Revis and Tim Brown on the wall of washed up old guys!

Please wait…

• bucboi813

Participant

Sherman is only 29 and not a lot of corners can do what he does finally have a cb that can press will help the d line out at least there won’t be quick slants thrown for 80 yard tds he has a lot experience and will bring some accountability to this locker room for a 5-6-7 maybe a fourth sign me up

Please wait…

• bucboi813

Participant

And for the record sherm has the lowest Qb rating over the past 3 years when thrown at

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

@BUCBOI813

I am with ya bro, cant wait to see Sherm screaming at Winston from the sidelines as he is trying to call a play. [blue]

Please wait…

• PassThePigSkin

Participant

Didn’t hurt the Seahawks.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

PassThePigSkin
      Mar 7, 18 at 5:01 pm #1065677
      Didn’t hurt the Seahawks.
      ===========

Ask Russell Wilson how he enjoyed that treatment? And now the guy is gone.
      2 + 2 equals 4?

Please wait…

• bucboi813

Participant

Java if a guy wants to win that bad give him to me haven’t had that since Sappdaddy was here I just wanna win at all costs

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

@Bucboi813

Fair point bro, I actually love the guy I met him once. If you know his life story you have to love him. The brother went from the streets of Compton, where his Dad is a one eyed trash collector for the city. To Stanford, to All Pro NFL player.
      But having said all that, I don’t think this team needs a locker room politician right now.
      Too fragile with everything that is going on.

Please wait…

• Vance

Participant

Nope, he is not the Richard Sherman of 2012 and we not know how this guy will preform with the worst defense in the NFL. I would rather grab Talib

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sherman doesn’t fix the pass rush. So now we’re going to trade draft picks for him instead of for the DEs that were available?

Doesn’t make sense, so Licht will probably do it.

Please wait…

• bucboi813

Participant

5-6-7 anyone of those who cares we can’t draft worth ahshit anyway lol

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Shastada

Doesn’t make sense, so Licht will probably do it.
      =================

I am worried he may draft the missing hand dude.

Please wait…

• Pennywise

Participant

geez , some of you want to trade or sign for any player, just because

Please wait…

• ghost

Participant

would rather resign grimes

Please wait…

• PassThePigSkin

Participant

Why can’t we have grimes and Sherman. Another year of burnt toast Vernon and a couple backups no thanks.

Please wait…

• SO CAL BUC FAN

Participant

@Bucboi813

Sherman is only 29 and not a lot of corners can do what he does finally have a cb that can press will help the d line out at least there won’t be quick slants thrown for 80 yard tds he has a lot experience and will bring some accountability to this locker room for a 5-6-7 maybe a fourth sign me up

And since we don’t play press! But, a soft zone with a 8-12 yard cushion to the WR’s he will be of little help to us!

Please wait…

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

No thanks. He was already losing a step. And now after that achilles tear? It’s all down hill from there. I know Grimes came back from it but he’s an anomaly, he’s just a different type of athlete.

He suffered the injury late last season. He might miss a handful of games if not more. This doesn’t seem like a fit at all for us, we need young stud corners that can run step for step with guys like Julio and Michael Thomas.

Please wait…

• bucboi813

Participant

No more short cbs playing 8-12 yards off the shit doesn’t make any freaking sense we need physical aggressive cbs Sherman has ball skills that are rare and he has never been a speed guy same thing with Trumaine Johnson if we had those two or talib or any combination of these two we look a lot different and as far as the pass rush if the wr is getting pressed and has not out let one of the bums on this shitty waste of money d line can get a sack hell Java could get a sack lol so so cal look at if from that angle and again Sherman talib don’t know much about Johnson will hold mfs accountable

Please wait…

• Detrimental

Participant

Yes please. Benjamin Albright said on twitter Bucs inquired about Sherman so the interest is there. I’d at most throw a third for his services just because he is 29. I think he has 3-4 good years left of good football. Hoping for an outright release then we can just purchase him.

Please wait…

• BucsWin31

Participant

They say he will be released in a few days. I would definitely love for us to get him, but also keep in mind Dallas has the Seahawks old defensive coordinator.

Please wait…

• PassThePigSkin

Participant

Trade a 5th rounder for him. If Sherman goes to Dallas they will win the SB.

Please wait…

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.