Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Per mah sources

He has chosen tampa bay.

LFG!!

• Boid Fink

Participant

Just speculation?

• Charles

Participant

Can he still play?

• RudeGuy

Participant

The question should be is he better than at least one player starting in our secondary? We know he brings in great veteran leadership for this group of young guys. This is a huge plus.

• Boid Fink

Participant

The wheels are falling off this guy fast. Between his erratic and subpar play, his transfer to an entirely new scheme might make him JAG at this time. 33 year old corners are slow, and this guy has never been fast.

I suppose anything helps right now.

• obuc

Participant

Source link? Sherman would be more than a corner at least equal to Davis. He would bring a kick ass and take names attitude to the secondary. He would be to the backfield what White is to the front end.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

We might have to move back to more cover 2.

I’ve always felt that our corners are best at jamming in m2m… I think many agree with that.

I haven’t watched the tape on Dean. Are we having him press/bump?

• Boid Fink

Participant

One thing to watch with Sherman are the DPIs. Between Davis and Sherman there is going to be some laundry flying.

Something had to be done. Secondary is as thin as paper, and I said that before the season started. I think the pass rush kicked ass, and in turn, the secondary benefited.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Pass rush has regressed a little so far.

It’s not coming from the edge, all inside (eyeball test).

• Mic

Participant

We are much better in man but I think Sherman can handle the #2 receiver.

A pro that can probably teach our dbs a thing or two about film

• RHBucsFan

Participant

He legit sucks and I hate his arrogant attitude. We don’t need him, and our secondary was good enough for the damn super bowl championship, stop the crap about needing his veteran presence back there. Hope he’s not a Buc.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I don’t know how much he has left in the tank. Cant believe there wouldn’t be better out there.

• TCB2W!

Participant

He legit sucks and I hate his arrogant attitude. We don’t need him, and our secondary was good enough for the damn super bowl championship, stop the crap about needing his veteran presence back there. Hope he’s not a Buc.

U mad, bro?

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Haha, yeah I’m fired up. Love my Bucs, but can’t stand Sherman.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Trade? Lions are having a fire sale. Acclimation is going to be an issue regardless.

I don’t know how much he has left in the tank. Cant believe there wouldn’t be better out there.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Trade? Lions are having a fire sale. Acclimation is going to be an issue regardless.

Yea I mean I just hope we are smart about who we bring in. Obviously need a guy who can step in but yea that is probably asking a lot but maybe by the time playoffs start he would be along by then. Just hope they make the right move. These are the kind of things that can help translate a repeat.

• Greattimes

Participant

Who are the Bucs going to cut in order for the Bucs to make room for Sherman or any other player? I haven’t seen anything on Sherman signing by any sports source. The Bucs could be waiting until after tomorrows game before make any move official.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Sherman 15lbs lighter than when we last saw him is pretty good depth for this long season. Our top 3 corners are already banged up.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Also sherman could play S in a pinch.

He’ll primarily play on the outside though.

We should hear something official by tomorrow.

Just like AB, fournette, low risk high reward signing.

His impact will be felt on and off the field.

Exciting times to be a bucs fan!

• Boid Fink

Participant

It may not be Sherman.

• FLASH

Participant

It may not be Sherman.

It could very well be a trade for next year’s 2nd round draft pick. Why the hell not?

• Boid Fink

Participant

They should trade this years second round pick for a corner with upside. Or a fairly well established vet.

It may not be Sherman.

It could very well be a trade for next year’s 2nd round draft pick. Why the hell not?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Also, I feel like most of us are starting to see that SMB23 is not that damn good. His coverage is wonky. He was giving up acres and acres of yardage last season. He came up with some opportunistic picks, definitely benefited from an improved Bucs pass rush presence…I just don’t really like SMB. I get Phillip Buchanon vibes from him. Just lost in space.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Panthers reaching out to sherman due to Jaycee Horn injury.

Does he want a ring or to start?

Stay tuned!

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Dean hurt this game. Something has to be done. Can’t have Cockrell and Delaney getting this many snaps

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Dean hurt this game. Something has to be done. Can’t have Cockrell and Delaney getting this many snaps

Right.

Now he gets to start and a potential ring for tampa!

No Brainer honestly.

• Mic

Participant

• BChaves8

Participant

I don’t care who they bring in, as long as the guy understands his assignments. Outside of Carlton, guys are blowing coverages, not getting correct depth ect. Sherman may have lost a step but he understands how to play the position and that will help the Bucs.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.