Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

I know it seems like a pipe dream, but he still is unsigned and was quoted today saying he wants to play for a “Championship Team”. Do we kick the tires on him? If he can be what he was in 2013-2016, it would be a huge boost to the secondary.

• BucsBay

Participant

Sherman is one of the goats. He locks you into a certain coverage style though. I don’t think we want or need that. Maybe if there was an injury and he’s still available I could see it.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by BucsBay.

• mdarby215

Participant

If “he could be what he was in 2013-2016”, he wouldn’t still be unsigned.

• seekpar

Participant

^^^THIS^^^

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Can’t stand Sherman. He thinks he’s way better than he is. Had one good year then floated by on his inflated reputation. Hard pass.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Id give him a shot as the #4 S.

At cb? Absolutely not.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

If “he could be what he was in 2013-2016”, he wouldn’t still be unsigned.

This is one of the better posts I’ve seen in a long time.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

If the Bucs intend to play more cover 2 and 3 sure. But I think the young CBs showed they can play cover 2 and 3 just fine.

Build the trenches!

• Greattimes

Participant

Just arrested per ESPN. Anyone still think it is a good move to sign Richard Sherman?

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Burglary and domestic violence. No thanks

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I just don’t understand. I’m sure a woman has driven him crazy but they drive all of us crazy. Got to keep your composure man. You have millions, go ball out in Miami or Vegas for a weekend to clear your head (and sinuses)

• Kermit56

Participant

I’m sure a woman has driven him crazy but they drive all of us crazy

And the people said? “AMEN!!!”

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

I just don’t understand. I’m sure a woman has driven him crazy but they drive all of us crazy. Got to keep your composure man. You have millions, go ball out in Miami or Vegas for a weekend to clear your head (and sinuses)

He allegedly attempted to break into his in laws house. When the cops arrived on the scene, he engaged in a physical altercation with them.

Assault and battery on a LEO is a very serious charge that carries heavy time. His career may be over.

• TCB2W!

Participant

In Washington state, he could get a life sentence for that.

• bucshot420

Participant

Didn’t hear about the assault on a Leo, but the domestic violence specification to the burglary charge is for his relations of the address’ occupants, Sherman’s wife’s parents, “not because of violence against any family member or significant other.

Sounds ridiculous that they could call it that based on relationship but what do I know ?

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Couldn’t of happened to a better guy. Peace out Sherman.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ivy League education, folks.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

The video is online now. Not a good look. Hes wasted.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Video

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

possible early signs of CTE

• Greattimes

Participant

The judge in the case let Sherman out of jail with no bail. Judge called Sherman a pillar of the community. Judge must be a big Seahawks/Sherman fan.

• seekpar

Participant

I think he went to Stanford.

I wouldn’t say he is a pillar of any community, but he’s smart enough to avoid that kind of behavior.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Just pointing out that we don’t have to use CTE as an excuse every time someone displays bad behavior. Last I checked, consuming 2 bottles of alcohol will induce bad behavior pretty well.

• harrybucman

Participant

Stanford is not an Ivy League school dumbass.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea, I forgot how much of a shit hole Stanford university is.

Thanks for the education, dipshit.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Just pointing out that we don’t have to use CTE as an excuse every time someone displays bad behavior. Last I checked, consuming 2 bottles of alcohol will induce bad behavior pretty well.

Just pointing out that I clearly said “*possible* signs of CTE”

and he didn’t just display bad behavior, he threatened to hang himself. Honestly… would any of us be surprised if he had brain damage from playing football?

• harrybucman

Participant

Yea, I forgot how much of a shit hole Stanford university is.

Thanks for the education, dipshit.

You ought to be ashamed, on here trying to act cute and only proving how hillbilly ignorant you really are. Somebody needs to educate you cause it shows there hasn’t been much of that going on in your life. You do now you can still get your GED right.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If it’s the type of hillbilly, backwoods, doublewide education that ISN’T going around trying to violently attack people before violently resisting arrest, than yes.

Spot on old man, yet again!🤥🤣😂

And a fat ole LOL at your notion i should cry myself to sleep because Stanford university isn’t technically an Ivy League school! Talk about hurt feelings, huh old man?

Harry just loves to blindly defend himself some violent black criminals… first Jameis, and now Dick.

• harrybucman

Participant

If it’s the type of hillbilly, backwoods, doublewide education that ISN’T going around trying to violently attack people before violently resisting arrest, than yes.

Spot on old man, yet again!🤥🤣😂

And a fat ole LOL at your notion i should cry myself to sleep because Stanford university isn’t technically an Ivy League school! Talk about hurt feelings, huh old man?

Harry just loves to blindly defend himself some violent black criminals… first Jameis, and now Dick.

Again showing your ignorance, where did you get the idea that I was defending “Dick” as you call him. All I did was point out to you that Stanford was not an Ivy League School. All that other stuff you just pulled out of your ass. So typical of you.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.