Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• SackedBySapp

Participant

I just found this out.  If you had told me yesterday that I would be voting for Charlie Christ I would have laughed in your face.The "Eric Cantor effect" rolls on.  IF YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN AND YOU TRY TO PLAY BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE ON THE ISSUE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS, WE WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

everyone’s ok with this?  interesting.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Well I don’t live in Florida. But now I’m thinking about sneaking in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you think it matters who you vote for ?

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

This kind of thing has been going on for years.  It’s criminal and unethical, but it’s nothing unusual.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Well I don't live in Florida. But now I'm thinking about sneaking in.

HA!!!!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I know for a fact that it does.  Yes.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

This kind of thing has been going on for years.  It's criminal and unethical, but it's nothing unusual.

They count on people like you

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I work for a college and I would benefit from this… so with that said, this is just stupid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Almost all the Pubs I know hate this guy.  He’s pissed off so many ppl that he has zero chance of re-election.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tuition should be free as a better educated nation is a stronger nation. This is a strange step in the right direction.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know for a fact that it does.  Yes.

I know for a fact that it doesn't. No .

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Lord Jenkins: "Tuition should be free as a better educated nation is a stronger nation."We're trying to make other nations stronger? Because that's what we're talking about here, this nation footing the bill to educate the citizens of other nations.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you live here and have graduated a Florida High School I personally don’t have a problem with this.Now if they were getting Federal and/or State subsidies I would. But if all they need is a diploma and Florida address I don't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would agree. If they graduated from a Fl H.S it would mean they were likely minors when residing in-state and not in country by their own choice. Providing in-state tuition rates does not equal state or federal aide. You don’t punish the child for the sins of the parent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

politician makes politically expedient about face . . . where’s the news?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Tuition should be free as a better educated nation is a stronger nation. This is a strange step in the right direction.

you're almost right....Tuition should be free ..to those who earned it with outstanding grades.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you're almost right....Tuition should be free ..to those who earned it with outstanding grades.

So let's say we have Dave, the outstanding gifted engineer who simply flunked band and literature. Didn't get a scholarship.Would we have a stronger nation with Dave being sent to an engineering college for free (like in Germany or Finland who have much better educated citizens than the USA) or make Dave work a crummy McDonalds job as he spirals into debt just to get his degree?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lord Jenkins: "Tuition should be free as a better educated nation is a stronger nation."We're trying to make other nations stronger? Because that's what we're talking about here, this nation footing the bill to educate the citizens of other nations.

If these citizens were taking their skills back to Mexico I might agree with you. However, they're not.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

So let's say we have Dave, the outstanding gifted engineer who simply flunked band and literature. Didn't get a scholarship.Would we have a stronger nation with Dave being sent to an engineering college for free (like in Germany or Finland who have much better educated citizens than the USA) or make Dave work a crummy McDonalds job as he spirals into debt just to get his degree?

We would have a system that rewards good behavior and competency, which does not discriminate by race, color, or creed.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

“If these citizens were taking their skills back to Mexico I might agree with you. However, they’re not.”They're damn sure sending their money back.Do you actually know any illegal aliens?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We would have a system that rewards good behavior and competency, which does not discriminate by race, color, or creed.

Is that why Finland has better educated people than us?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"If these citizens were taking their skills back to Mexico I might agree with you. However, they're not."They're damn sure sending their money back.Do you actually know any illegal aliens?

They're still skilled laborers that are bettering our country.And yes. in 2013 I dated a girl we'll call J. Illegal Mexican immigrant that speaks fluent English and is deeply ingrained in our culture. She's now 25% of the way through a nursing program thanks to that damn liberal amnesty program.

Please wait…

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.