Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• BucFanFromATL

Participant

Looking pretty solid as a True Freshman. 4/4 at the time of this post against Ole Miss. I guess he’s trying to get drafted high in a few years

• Runole

Participant

Those last 4 FG’s were the difference between winning and losing.  I am continually puzzled that so many knowledgeable fans fail to recognize the importance of accurate and dependable FG kicking.

JMO but until you have a bad one you, I think the majority feel Kickers are a dime a dozen.

• BucFanFromATL

Participant

Those last 4 FG’s were the difference between winning and losing. I am continually puzzled that so many knowledgeable fans fail to recognize the importance of accurate and dependable FG kicking. JMO but until you have a bad one you, I think the majority feel Kickers are a dime a dozen.

Agreed! You don’t really appreciate how valuable a kicker is until you can’t count on making a FG when you need one.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

I think the majority feel Kickers are a dime a dozen.

They are. I’ve proven that with stats.

The only reason you are enamored with the pick as much as you are, is due to him going to FSU. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

Blocked

Only those rooting for the Orange and Blue have a problem with the Aguayo pick but don’t have a problem that we just let another top round pick walk.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Only bet-welching dickheads have a problem with our FO cutting bait with a bust 2nd round pick, yet cheer on the decision to trade away picks to draft a kicker who’s average at best from beyond 50 yards and who’s been shanking kicks since he arrived.

Well documented…

Blocked

Only bet-welching dickheads have a problem with our FO cutting bait with a bust 2nd round pick, yet cheer on the decision to trade away picks to draft a kicker who’s average at best from beyond 50 yards and who’s been shanking kicks since he arrived. Well documented…

Only emotional panty wipes don’t understand the long term value of a kicker and think it’s good idea for us to cut a player so another team can get him and use him to get better.  It’s fascinating that you and others on here can’t see this.  Are you new to being a Buc’s fan??

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Only emotional panty wipes don’t understand the long term value of a kicker

Spoken like a true homer. If someone would slap Chief Osceola’s cock out of your mouth for a second, you’d see that the Top 5 kickers over the last 3 years were ALL undrafted.

What do we do? Trade away premium picks to move back into the 2nd, so we can draft a weak-legged, shank machine, who’s more emotionally fragile than even you.

Congrats on continuing to carry the crown as the least knowledgeable poster on  PR.

Blocked

Only emotional panty wipes don’t understand the long term value of a kicker

Spoken like a true homer. If someone would slap Chief Osceola’s cock out of your mouth for a second, you’d see that the Top 5 kickers over the last 3 years were ALL undrafted. What do we do? Trade away premium picks to move back into the 2nd, so we can draft a weak-legged, shank machine, who’s more emotionally fragile than even you. Congrats on continuing to carry the crown as the least knowledgeable poster on PR.

one eighth of the kickers in the NFL hail from FSU.  Sorry you are so blinded by the the balls of Appleby to notice how little you know about the game.  Kickers matter, some hack that will never make the squad doesn’t.  You will learn soon enough.  Clearly you are sub 2o years old with your idiotic posts.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Again, over the last 3-4 years; who have been the most successful kickers and where were they drafted?

This isn’t hard to figure out. Even for a bet-welching pussy like yourself.

But, of course you drool over the pick because he’s a Nole. Further cementing your legacy of having the lowest football IQ on these boards.

Blocked

Again, over the last 3-4 years; who have been the most successful kickers and where were they drafted? This isn’t hard to figure out. Even for a bet-welching pussy like yourself. But, of course you drool over the pick because he’s a Nole. Further cementing your legacy of having the lowest football IQ on these boards.

So you know more than Licht?  Please take a few days off and gather yourself.  Obviously Tennessee ass raping your top ranked defense (lol), has you in a tither.  It’s a bad look, even for you……..

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

So you know more than Licht?

Oh the irony. Coming from the pussy who’s having an emotional breakdown over Licht cutting a scrub TE. Love how you continue to avoid my question.

Yeah. We def donked off that one to the Vols. But, at least we were in that game.

Unlike last week where Louisville put on one of the biggest and most embarrassing ass whoopings in the history of college football.

I don’t think I’ve seen that many dudes get such good penetration so effortlessly since your wife’s last trip to Blue Martini

Blocked

Oh the irony. Coming from the pussy who’s having an emotional breakdown over Licht cutting a scrub TE. Love how you continue to avoid my question. Yeah. We def donked off that one to the Vols. But, at least we were in that game. Unlike last week where Louisville put on one of the biggest and most embarrassing ass whoopings in the history of college football. I don’t think I’ve seen that many dudes get such good penetration so effortlessly since your wife’s last trip to Blue Martini

You were never in the game.  Wife smack.  Classy.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Oh the irony. Coming from the pussy who’s having an emotional breakdown over Licht cutting a scrub TE. Love how you continue to avoid my question. Yeah. We def donked off that one to the Vols. But, at least we were in that game. Unlike last week where Louisville put on one of the biggest and most embarrassing ass whoopings in the history of college football. I don’t think I’ve seen that many dudes get such good penetration so effortlessly since your wife’s last trip to Blue Martini

You were never in the game. Wife smack. Classy.

White flag acknowledged…

Blocked

White flag acknowledged…

The only thing less creative than wife smack is “white flag” smack, you need to get out more.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

White flag acknowledged…

The only thing less creative than wife smack is “white flag” smack, you need to get out more.

You’re right. Perhaps I should threaten a poster to meet up and kick his ass only to puss out when they say to meet them at the home opener and is given seat info. Oh wait, that was that pussy 10lbbass.

If you fail as much at life as you do with your football predictions, you’re in big trouble pal. Tell Mrs. A-Gap we all say hi

Now back back to the topic…please tell us who the Top 5 kickers in the league have been the last few years and what rounds were they drafted.

Blocked

White flag acknowledged…

You’re right. Perhaps I should threaten a poster to meet up and kick his ass only to puss out when they say to meet them at the home opener and is given seat info. Oh wait, that was that pussy 10lbbass. If you fail as much at life as you do with your football predictions, you’re in big trouble pal. Tell Mrs. A-Gap we all say hi Now back back to the topic…please tell us who the Top 5 kickers in the league have been the last few years and what rounds were they drafted.

You seem to struggle with insults so I will help you out.  Any time you post a picture of yourself on Facebook or social media, it’s a dick pic……..

And you were the one begging to meet up then backing out when I told you specifically where I was and when I was there.  You’ve tried this same tactic with many posters on here.  Charmin soft DH……

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

White flag acknowledged…

You’re right. Perhaps I should threaten a poster to meet up and kick his ass only to puss out when they say to meet them at the home opener and is given seat info. Oh wait, that was that pussy 10lbbass. If you fail as much at life as you do with your football predictions, you’re in big trouble pal. Tell Mrs. A-Gap we all say hi Now back back to the topic…please tell us who the Top 5 kickers in the league have been the last few years and what rounds were they drafted.

You seem to struggle with insults so I will help you out. Any time you post a picture of yourself on Facebook or social media, it’s a dick pic…….. And you were the one begging to meet up then backing out when I told you specifically where I was and when I was there. You’ve tried this same tactic with many posters on here. Charmin soft DH……

I see that on top of having the football acumen of a doorknob, you have an issue with honesty and integrity. No wonder Mrs. A Gap loves the mailman, pool boy, neighbor’s son, etc.

Pussed out when you acted like a tough guy. No wonder you constantly change names.

And we all know why you won’t answer the simple question I’ve posted. Enjoy your daiquiri puss.

Blocked

White flag acknowledged…

You seem to struggle with insults so I will help you out. Any time you post a picture of yourself on Facebook or social media, it’s a dick pic…….. And you were the one begging to meet up then backing out when I told you specifically where I was and when I was there. You’ve tried this same tactic with many posters on here. Charmin soft DH……

I see that on top of having the football acumen of a doorknob, you have an issue with honesty and integrity. No wonder Mrs. A Gap loves the mailman, pool boy, neighbor’s son, etc. Pussed out when you acted like a tough guy. No wonder you constantly change names. And we all know why you won’t answer the simple question I’ve posted. Enjoy your daiquiri puss.

Dough boy soft.  We have all come to expect nothing less.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Excellent call on the Aguayo pick. You lose. Again. Nothing new.

Blocked

Predictable. You get a couple of spritzers in you and you are back being the boards biggest vagina. Bravo!!

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Predictable. You get a couple of spritzers in you and you are back being the boards biggest vagina. Bravo!!

She’s mad. Another notch on her fail list. Once again, showing she’s the most unintelligent female on these boards.

• STERN11354

Participant

Looks like Ricky isn’t looking good so far. Hopefully it doesn’t affect big brother tomorrow.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Looks like Ricky isn’t looking good so far. Hopefully it doesn’t affect big brother tomorrow.

Looks like Safe Space’s little bro is carrying on the family tradition.

Wonder if we can grab that NC kicker who ran off of Doak doing the tomahawk?

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Ricky Aguayo’ is closed to new replies.