Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 35 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

OJ in Buffalo vs Gruden in Tampa? Guess words are more important than actions?

Not excusing either person just find it curious. Perhaps someone can explain?

• Lawdy

Participant

well if they take down his statue too, i would suggest replacing it with monte kiffin

• RHBucsFan

Participant

The NFL loves hipocrisy and virtue signaling. They have zero level of consistency in their ethical or moral policing.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Perhaps someone can explain?

Explain what?

Why you couldn’t have posted this in the thread dedicated to what’s going on with Gruden? Or were you that desperate for attention…again?

• Jed

Participant

OJ in Buffalo vs Gruden in Tampa? Guess words are more important than actions?

Not excusing either person just find it curious. Perhaps someone can explain?

The only thing I can think of with OJ, if he is indeed still in their ROH, is he was never convicted of the double murder. He was however convicted of armed robbery. So this alone should have given him the ROH boot.

• Runole

Participant

Perhaps someone can explain?

Explain what?

Why you couldn’t have posted this in the thread dedicated to what’s going on with Gruden? Or were you that desperate for attention…again?

There is another post about the ring of honor? Link?

• Runole

Participant

The NFL loves hipocrisy and virtue signaling. They have zero level of consistency in their ethical or moral policing.

Agree

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

There’s a thread about Gruden less than 48 hours old. So, again, you need attention. Nothing new.

Instead of being the gutless, spineless twerp you are; why don’t you actually give us your take versus fishing for something to be argumentative over.

Do YOU think he should’ve been fired? Do YOU think he should’ve been removed from the ROH?

Step up to the pump for once.

• harrybucman

Participant

Agree

The NFL has nothing to do with either of those cases. Ring of Honor is a honor indidividual teams chose to honor those who have greatly contributed to that particular team’s success. So you would have to ask Buffalo why they continue to Honor OJ. The Glazers just issued a statement about why they decided to remove Gruden. But no hypocrisy because neither case has anything to do with the other.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Want a different example? I’ve got plenty:

The WFT investigation was done by the NFL. Not a team. Who disclosed the email findings? The NFL.

This same NFL has chosen Eminem and others to perform the halftime show. Ever listen to his lyrics? A little harder than Grudens emails.

Want more?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Agree.

If the Trash(D)Party says jump, then the NFL jumps- no questions asked. They don’t want to offend their stupid players.

• harrybucman

Participant

Agree.

If the Trash(D)Party says jump, then the NFL jumps- no questions asked. They don’t want to offend their stupid players.

Interesting take since nearly all of the NFL owners are Republicans.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Agree.

The NFL has always been on the side with the best visual. When Trump and republicans started protesting the kneeling, they told players they couldn’t leave the locker room during the anthem. Moderates and democrats were outraged. They came to the conclusion they were on the wrong side and every team kneeled including some owners. Its all numbers to them. If moderates are on the republican side on a subject, they would flip flop in a second.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Also I think he was a scape goat to cover a bigger transgression. Maybe a smoking gun on Snyder.

• Charles

Participant

Read some rumors online that there is evidence of hiring practices that might be considered anti-minority.

More to come.

I agree with Harry for once.

• theknees

Participant

I think Snyder should be forced to sell the team. Lots of shady, look at me, type practices there. I do hope they stay with their current name though.

• seekpar

Participant

Agreed. Snyder has ruined that once proud franchise.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

what’s hilarious is that the NFL and it’s owners used Gruden as the scapegoat.

Release that email from Roger Godwell talking with the owners not to sign Kapernick a few years ago.

it certainly exist yet somehow won’t be released. Amazing how those in power fool the peasants (i.e. Epstein island)

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I think the Bucs should replace the Evil Gruden on the Ring of Honor with Kellen Winslow Jr.

• Runole

Participant

There’s a thread about Gruden less than 48 hours old. So, again, you need attention. Nothing new.

Instead of being the gutless, spineless twerp you are; why don’t you actually give us your take versus fishing for something to be argumentative over.

Do YOU think he should’ve been fired? Do YOU think he should’ve been removed from the ROH?

Step up to the pump for once.

So there is no thread about the ring of honor. It would appear many posters are interested in commenting on the issue which really isn’t about Gruden but instead hypocrisy.
      Gruden was wrong in writing such stuff on an email long ago. The owner of the team has every right to fire Gruden for those remarks that reflect badly on the team. Of course we all know why they fired Gruden. It was to satisfy the SJW’s that enjoy having hissy fits like yourself over words.

“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. … And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.” Wise words! another Forgiveness! Hey it is not like Gruden murdered anyone. Right?

Of course they don’t apply to you. LOL Does that halo on your head ever cause you pain from the weight of it?

Stay angry Snowflake. It shows your less than desirable character well. You would have fit well in the Salem witch trials of the past.

“Hey call me anything you like just don’t call me late for my pork chop dinner” lol

• Runole

Participant

what’s hilarious is that the NFL and it’s owners used Gruden as the scapegoat.

Release that email from Roger Godwell talking with the owners not to sign Kapernick a few years ago.

it certainly exist yet somehow won’t be released. Amazing how those in power fool the peasants (i.e. Epstein island)

Spot on!

• Runole

Participant

Want a different example? I’ve got plenty:

The WFT investigation was done by the NFL. Not a team. Who disclosed the email findings? The NFL.

This same NFL has chosen Eminem and others to perform the halftime show. Ever listen to his lyrics? A little harder than Grudens emails.

Want more?

Change the mascot to a redskin peanut or potato. Problem solved! Would be funny to watch the fake virtue signalers heads explode.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Gruden was wrong in writing such stuff on an email long ago. The owner of the team has every right to fire Gruden for those remarks that reflect badly on the team.

That’s the meat of it. No need to read the rest of your beta rambling.

Of course they don’t apply to you. LOL Does that halo on your head ever cause you pain from the weight of it?

Ah, yes. More of your straw man bullshit. That’s the RuCuck predictable SOP. Just start making stuff up when you’re losing an argument or when you’re showing your hypocritical ways…which is often.

It shows your less than desirable character well.

Because I believe a business owner has the right to terminate an employee due to the negativity it brings their brand versus the production they’ve shown?

Perhaps you should crawl back into your safe space. Or, maybe Venezuela, since you’re clearly a proponent of limiting the rights of a business owner.

RuCuck…the delicate snowflake and seedy underbelly of our crumbling society.

Here’s a tissue for those tears…

• Runole

Participant

Gruden was wrong in writing such stuff on an email long ago. The owner of the team has every right to fire Gruden for those remarks that reflect badly on the team.

That’s the meat of it. No need to read the rest of your beta rambling.

Ah, yes. More of your straw man bullshit. That’s the RuCuck predictable SOP. Just start making stuff up when you’re losing an argument or when you’re showing your hypocritical ways…which is often.

It shows your less than desirable character well.

Because I believe a business owner has the right to terminate an employee due to the negativity it brings their brand versus the production they’ve shown?

Perhaps you should crawl back into your safe space. Or, maybe Venezuela, since you’re clearly a proponent of limiting the rights of a business owner.

RuCuck…the delicate snowflake and seedy underbelly of our crumbling society.

Here’s a tissue for those tears…

Reading issues again. I believe I stated that the ownership had every right to terminate Gruden.
      The issue was about the Ring of Honor and how Buffalo is Ok with Simpson while the Bucs organization is not OK with Gruden. Try to keep up with the discussion of the thread.

It is funny when everyone sees how angry and irrational you become when challenged.
      Grow up stop acting like a tantrum throwing child.

Hey I didn’t vote for Biden and his turning the US into a third world shit hole like Venezuela. Think you are real confused on my stance on such things.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

It is funny when everyone sees how angry and irrational you become when challenged.

Not angry at all, snowflake. If anything, I’m laughing at you.

What’s quite telling is your constant insinuation that anyone who disagrees with you is angry.

Stop being such a scared, weak, little beta.

The issue was about the Ring of Honor and how Buffalo is Ok with Simpson while the Bucs organization is not OK with Gruden.

Again, why don’t you actually grow a pair and give your own take?

Those are essentially two different sets of ownership. Obviously, they have differing views on the respective members of their ROH.

I’m sure a combination of Gruden leaving them hanging at the altar a few years ago, mixed with them seeing an email saying, “Tell the Glazers to suck my d*ck” played a part. Ya’ think?

Hey I didn’t vote for Biden

And, as I’ve mentioned before, you’re too mentally weak to avoid inserting politics into nearly anything and everything you post on these boards.

I get it. It’s to make up for your glaring lack of football acumen.

But, it’s a horrible look, RuCuck. It’s embarrassing. I’m trying to help you here.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Harrybucman would love to see the source for this quote:

• harrybucman

Participant

It’s not a quote and notice I said nearly all. But if you want to confirm it google it my friend.

• spartan

Participant

The long and short of it is Gruden is white and he said some things that are deemed racist. With a locker room that is 75% black the Organisation headed off a potential locker room rebellion.

• Runole

Participant

Not angry at all, snowflake. If anything, I’m laughing at you.

What’s quite telling is your constant insinuation that anyone who disagrees with you is angry.

Stop being such a scared, weak, little beta.

The issue was about the Ring of Honor and how Buffalo is Ok with Simpson while the Bucs organization is not OK with Gruden.

Again, why don’t you actually grow a pair and give your own take?

Those are essentially two different sets of ownership. Obviously, they have differing views on the respective members of their ROH.

I’m sure a combination of Gruden leaving them hanging at the altar a few years ago, mixed with them seeing an email saying, “Tell the Glazers to suck my d*ck” played a part. Ya’ think?

Hey I didn’t vote for Biden

And, as I’ve mentioned before, you’re too mentally weak to avoid inserting politics into nearly anything and everything you post on these boards.

I get it. It’s to make up for your glaring lack of football acumen.

But, it’s a horrible look, RuCuck. It’s embarrassing. I’m trying to help you here.

drivel drivel take a lap buttercup.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Harrybucman would love to see the source for this quote:

Didn’t you know? The law says any rich white man must be a republican. One owner is Asian and married to a white rich man, so she joined the republicans for the extra vote. Khan had to vote republican to get his team.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Surrender noted, you draft dodging pansy.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

And yet, p.o.s. Deshawn Watson still has a job.

blk priviledge

• RHBucsFan

Participant

You think that’s bad?….most on this board are probably too young to remember the Leonard Little story. It wasn’t even THAT long ago. Dude killed a person while drunk driving, then got another DUI a couple years later. All while still playing in the league. I will repeat, he took a human life, fact, and he was still not banished from the league a la Gruden. NFL priorities.

• harrybucman

Participant

blk priviledge

45, your idol god, has had more acussations brought against him than Watson but you still give him superior standing in your ring of honor. Get out of here with that blk priviledge BS. Please leave your racist rants over in the cove.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

It’s not a quote and notice I said nearly all. But if you want to confirm it google it my friend

In other words nothing to back it up.

• harrybucman

Participant

Google ” NFL owners political affiliation”.

• Runole

Participant

Surrender noted, you draft dodging pansy.

Did you just pass gas again? Fact it smells bad! LOL
      Take a lap…

• Runole

Participant

You think that’s bad?….most on this board are probably too young to remember the Leonard Little story. It wasn’t even THAT long ago. Dude killed a person while drunk driving, then got another DUI a couple years later. All while still playing in the league. I will repeat, he took a human life, fact, and he was still not banished from the league a la Gruden. NFL priorities.

You just don’t get it! Words either spoken or written are far more egregious! SMH

JMO 11 years ago? Sure looks like Gruden really pissed off some NFL higher ups.
      Perhaps as silly as stating the “Lightning delay was absurd” (paraphrased).
      Many organizations seem to be on horrible power trips ruining peoples lives.
      That is what happens when you allow totalitarians in charge.

• Runole

Participant

blk priviledge

45, your idol god, has had more acussations brought against him than Watson but you still give him superior standing in your ring of honor. Get out of here with that blk priviledge BS. Please leave your racist rants over in the cove.

Lets go Brandon!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

hairybucfan thinks Joe Biden is awesome and is doing a great job!

“Let’s Go, Brandon!!”

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.