Rivers moves to Florida

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Roy
    Participant

Pro Football Network’s NFL Insider Ben Allbright confirms that there has been an increasing amount of chatter coming from the 2020 Senior Bowl in Mobile, Alabama regarding Rivers and the Buccaneers. If that is the case, it would signal the end of the 16-year relationship between Rivers and the Chargers. he early rounds….. Allbright is also reporting that the Buccaneers have been showing a good amount of interest in Washington Huskies quarterback Jacob Eason…..
    OK what does “chatter” mean?  That probably means a bunch of people speculating because they have absolutely no real information to go on.  Or does it?  Because there are Bucs representatives at the Senior Bowl.   Stay tuned.  I would expect PR is hearing this same chatter and will give us an idea of whether to take it seriously or not?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve seen Eason mocked to us many times recently and the Rivers thing is picking up noise on Twitter. Grabbing those two as a short-long term combo is IMO better than praying for progress with Winston.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    The Anomaly
    Participant

I think Winston just threw another pick 6…dude is trash

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    cvillebucfan
    Participant

Pro Football Network’s NFL Insider Ben Allbright confirms that there has been an increasing amount of chatter coming from the 2020 Senior Bowl in Mobile, Alabama regarding Rivers and the Buccaneers. If that is the case, it would signal the end of the 16-year relationship between Rivers and the Chargers. he early rounds….. Allbright is also reporting that the Buccaneers have been showing a good amount of interest in Washington Huskies quarterback Jacob Eason…..

OK what does “chatter” mean? That probably means a bunch of people speculating because they have absolutely no real information to go on. Or does it? Because there are Bucs representatives at the Senior Bowl. Stay tuned. I would expect PR is hearing this same chatter and will give us an idea of whether to take it seriously or not?

LOL smh. Gonna be a fun offseason. Rivers fits Arians scheme. Can’t move, can’t throw vertical with any velocity… yeah that’s a done deal HAHAHAHAHA #CryingLaughing

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    dexmonkey
    Participant

ugh

who really thinks Rivers is any sort of answer at this point?

hes done. D O N E

he was terrible last year and his arm looks shot. hes not an upgrade over Jameis, even as a bridge. id rather bring in a lower tier guy(for even less money) like a Tyrod Taylor or someone like that to be a bridge than waste time with Rivers.

if you’re going the bridge route you’re targeting a QB round 1 because you know its around 6-8 games before the rookie gets called up. im not paying a guy 20+ mil for that

thats just poor business

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Spectator

ugh

who really thinks Rivers is any sort of answer at this point?

hes done. D O N E

This…

Guy looked completely disinterested in being on the field.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Lord Nemesis
    Participant

Chargers have comparable offensive weapons to TB and Rivers was absolutely horrible this past season.  I’m fine with moving on from Winston and getting a bridge QB but not Rivers. He’d have around the same amount of turnovers as Jameis but less yards and touchdowns.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Greattimes
    Participant

Rivers bought a house in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. Look it up on a map. It would be a daily 12 hour round trip commute to Tampa.

Edit:  It is only a 4 hour and 30 minute commute from Santa Rosa Beach, FL to New Orleans.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    pewterblood
    Participant

I don’t think they will sign him. Licht and Arians suck if they do. I think they will sign or trade for a vet QB or draft a QB. Rivers and Jamies are awful options considering their price tag and play.

Rating: -1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
    m_j
    Participant

back to gruden times … taking all 35+ QBs available?

Please wait...
    Biggs3535
    Participant

Rivers won’t be looking for a long-term deal like Winston will be.
    ____
    You’re River’s agent now Clownshoes?

Please wait...

For Captain Clueless’ benefit, Philip Rivers and his agent signed a one-year deal with Indy. Anybody with an ounce of football knowledge knew he wasn’t looking for a long-term deal. Per the usual, you were left wandering in the wilderness.

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.