Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• RudeGuy

Participant

https://953wdae.iheart.com/content/2020-09-03-rob-parker-buccaneers-wont-make-playoffs-dispute-adding-leonard-fournette/?mid=468775&rid=461292&sc=email&pname=newsletter&cid=wdae-am&keyid=Local%20iHeart%20Daily%20(Sports)&campid=headline1_readmore

Rob Parker: “This is just like Cleveland last year! The Bucs haven’t been to the playoffs in 12 years and Tom Brady is broken down!”

Listen to Rob Parker and Chris Broussard discuss the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ signing of former Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette, as the Bucs continued to win the offseason with another viral masterstroke Wednesday night.

Parker has been calling 43-year-old Tom Brady a ‘washed up’ and ‘broken down has-been’ all offseason, and is already on-record predicting that the reloaded Buccaneers will miss the postseason.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Never heard of Rob Parker.

• theknees

Participant

What Tampa has done to put this team together is certainly not a traditional build job. Brady is old but looks good so far in camp. I think Gronk will be great. The rest of the bolt ons, I don’t expect it to pop right away. This team in the playoffs isn’t a sure thing. As always, it comes down to defense.

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

As an ardent Pat’s fan I can tell you Rob Parker is a Patriot and specifically Tom Brady hater. I honestly believe he hates Brady because he’s white. I’m not trying to be funny or political and he doesn’t say this stuff for shock value, it’s just the racist in him that he can’t control. So I wouldn’t give him or anything he says the time of day.

• Jed

Participant

As an ardent Pat’s fan I can tell you Rob Parker is a Patriot and specifically Tom Brady hater. I honestly believe he hates Brady because he’s white. I’m not trying to be funny or political and he doesn’t say this stuff for shock value, it’s just the racist in him that he can’t control. So I wouldn’t give him or anything he says the time of day.

Parker has been suspended before for making racial comments. He said some stuff about RG3 having a white girlfriend and not really black enough or something alone those lines.

• tampaspicer

Participant

Never heard of Rob Parker.

He’s a tool.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for educating me, I didn’t know.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Literally, and I mean literally, one of the worst in analyzing sports. His voice sounds like burning trash.

• Donkey__Hunter

Spectator

Parker has been suspended before for making racial comments. He said some stuff about RG3 having a white girlfriend and not really black enough or something alone those lines.

All of this.

He’s hated on Brady for years and has called him washed up for years.

All Brady has done is collect rings, and Parker has collected unemployment checks for being a racist POS.

You have to love those type of “sports reporters”.

They don’t know shit, so they have to resort to constant “hot takes” to get any publicity.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Literally, and I mean literally, one of the worst in analyzing sports. His voice sounds like burning trash.

He sounds like one of those guys in the old mob movies. The guy who went out to break thumbs.

• TNEGATIVE

Participant

Clickbait garbage. I don’t know if they’ll make the playoffs either. I just don’t try to draw attention to myself with my “analysis”

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

All of this.

All Brady has done is collect rings, and Parker has collected unemployment checks for being a racist POS.

They don’t know shit, so they have to resort to constant “hot takes” to get any publicity.

Yup ala Stephen A. Smith isn’t a racist but he swears he knows sports and don’t know jack… aside from basketball he’s clueless and that way he yells gets on my last nerve.. so yea we need analyst like that from tome to time.

• Patsboy12

Participant

Rob Parker has been calling Brady washed up for six years now.

• kenntak

Participant

Is he willing to bet the Bucs don’t make the playoffs? There are now 7 NFC teams going to the playoffs, and the Bucs should be one of them.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Is he willing to bet the Bucs don’t make the playoffs? There are now 7 NFC teams going to the playoffs, and the Bucs should be one of them.

It appears he is trying to back is way out of that bet with the other dude. He wants to change it to the Super Bowl because we added Lenny at RB.

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Wow that Rob Parker guy is super annoying.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

All of this.

Yup ala Stephen A. Smith isn’t a racist but he swears he knows sports and don’t know jack… aside from basketball he’s clueless and that way he yells gets on my last nerve.. so yea we need analyst like that from tome to time.

Being in the Philadelphia market, I always enjoyed Stephen A’s excitement. He’s a very entertaining dude. I disagree with him a lot of times, but I can always listen to him. Plus, he’s a good dude.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

All of this.

Being in the Philadelphia market, I always enjoyed Stephen A’s excitement. He’s a very entertaining dude. I disagree with him a lot of times, but I can always listen to him. Plus, he’s a good dude.

He’s like “that dude” we all know at a block party after a few drinks who swears he knows everything about sports.

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

All of this.

Yea I’ve never been bothered by Stephen A Smith. He can be loud and obnoxious but it’s a schtick, I think overall he’s a good guy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

SAS is entertainment, sprinkled with some sports info. Parker is trash.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.